Anyone interested in helping me design some Sup Forums related t shirts?

Anyone interested in helping me design some Sup Forums related t shirts?

A few ideas I have so far:
"Good Goy"
"Google USS Liberty"
"pol Was Right Again"
"Sup Forums"

Was also thinking patches would be cool and a bit more subtle way to show off your power level to those already in the know.
I know capitalizing on this culture might seem a bit iffy but I think it's important that we start connecting and organizing irl.
This might just be a slow but worthwhile way to help achieve that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
youtube.com/watch?v=02o5bISvkCI
cameronleeworldwide.com/collections/featured
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't fucking do this.

Why?
I'm serious. I'm listening. Give me a good reason why it's wrong.

/k/ does it

i hope you're trolling, if not kill yourself seriously fuck off to reddit

And it's cringey as all fuck.

Do what you want though.

What makes it cringy? Do you even care about your politics or is it all just larping to you?

Why the hostility? Why do you hope I'm trolling?

Enlighten me.

>Advertising you go on Sup Forums

oh and also "the nose knows"

All of those ideas are shit. Just do what TRS does and make meme shirts that no one but other fashy goys will get.

See pic-related

A black shirt with a moonman head would be cool and pretty esoteric

You need to be waaaay more subtle. Pic related, a Sup Forums shirt done right.

You jealous? I think you're jealous.
I think you're insecure about your life being a joke and are projecting onto me.

Moonman? No. Moonman is just about killing black people. Not civilized and not interested.

That's not a Sup Forums shirt. Why does it need to be more subtle?

What's your fucking problem?

God so many fucking insecure clowns on here.

I don't get it. Please explain.

These apply to more than just Sup Forums.

You do not advertise Sup Forums. And you damn sure don't affiliate with it in public.

>affiliating yourself with the hackers on steroids that forced a woman to buy a dog and dramatically re-enacted blowing up a van
>what O'Rielly labels an extreme far left website
>what everyone else refers to as an extreme far right website
>being an adult and wearing graphic t's
So much wrong with this.

FUCK YOUR RULES
I don't come to Sup Forums for rules.

>O'Reilly
Like I give a fuck what he thinks. Grow some balls, bitch.

/k/ has a patch thread almost every second of every day

>"I may very well be a nazi"
>"The Holocaust Didn't happen"
>"Hitler was Right"

No sensible person would wear something to connect themselves to this board in public.
Maybe a few 12 year old edgelords but that's it

You guys are fucking cowards.
You'd rather conform to a fucked up dishonest society than actually be a decent person. Fucking posers.

None of those t shirt ideas suggest that.
Sup Forums is a very diverse board
Most people here these days are new and do not subscribe to any of the third reich stuff
They all think Trump is some kind of savior.

It's a meme that comes up on The Daily Shoah a lot. The prefix, "standard" is something that gets slapped onto shit frequently; it's from a "standard fuckparty" video which got circulated on their forums quite a bit a year or so ago by Common Filth [ youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU ]. The "pool party" bit is referencing that one pool party where the negress got her head smashed into the grass after chimping out.

It's a complex meme that only certain people will get.

look up

"pools closed" Sup Forums prank

>"Google USS Liberty"

This is the only good one out of that list.

We're not talking The Daily Shoah, we're talking Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=02o5bISvkCI
And you guys are calling me cringey?

Glad you like it, I came here to brainstorm.

>what's cringey about it
Have you ever seen the types of people who put their political views on shirts you autistic retard? I'll give you a clue, it's the same type of normie faggot that puts their political views on their bumper.

Just because it has a pool in it doen't mean it has to do with habbo raids.
Doesn't make much sense, but I'll take it. Have lost interest in it since. Thanks.

It's not about Habbo raids, m8.
See , they talked about it in a stream once.

How is not wanting to plaster a fucking Sup Forums board to your shirt cowardly?
Are you the same dude that was asking about le ebin crusaderz shirts xDDDD a few weeks ago?
You're legitimately a card-carrying autist if you're going to dress up with fucking 'Sup Forums' on your shirt.

Like I said before, pol does not represent any one political views. It's extremely diverse. The point is that it's a hub for free speach and is politically INCORRECT. Just earlier today there was a very dense thread on basic income. Do you think most people that come here support basic income?
People need to decide their own political beliefs for themselves. Sup Forums is just another tool in one's arsenal

There's already a dude who makes Sup Forums shirts here:
cameronleeworldwide.com/collections/featured

Please be a joke, please be a joke

>revealing your power level

dont you want a guy fawkes mask too ?

then what the fuck separates pol from the rest of the world? Jesus Christ it's like you're trying to rationalize why it's not a stupid fanboi idea. you're like some middle class kid with too much fucking time on his hands

How is it cowardly? What at all is cowardly about it?
I am not that guy and do not know what you're talking about.
Why not stop throwing around cheap insults and actually explain your reasoning.
>autist
Stop projecting, faggot.

Jesus, how are so many of you guys this much of a pussy.

Just browsed it. Not interested. To much meming

Not a joke

No, Sup Forums is the only place I behave anonymously. I sacrifice plenty of comforts in my life to be understand. I want an honest life way more than a luxurious one.

Because Sup Forums is politically incorrect.
Discussing politically incorrect ideas alone to a massive audience irl while being inexperienced can easily lead to murder.

Nooo. Why can't those autists stay on /r9k/?

>getting shirt ideas from wikipedia pages

>We are a Board of Peace
>Applied Memetics
>Ask me about my piss bottles
>Aussie Shitposting Defense Force
>The Current Year
>Dude Weedman for 2nd term
>Pinochet's Helicopter Tours
>Yuri is Bae
>Fear the Nazi Samurai

Huh, some of these are actually really good.

What's your point? The incident is covered outside wikipedia as well.

We are a Board of Peace is definitely my favorite

If you want a quick way to destroy your social life, why don't you run naked in a government building instead?

>none of these tshirt ideas suggest I'm an anti semite

>first idea is "good goy"

Hide your fucking power level, if you insist on doing this make it something only other memesters will recognize. Possibly moonman but without any allusions to racial violence. Remeber that was originally a McDonald's mascot.

>pol ideas can lead to being murdered
>must put pol ideas on shirts
geez, never thought of it like that before

>some kike wants to sell us merchandise outing ourselves

Just wanted to post this somewhere.

Also, T-shirts are for young Tadzios who can't grow. Wear a shirt and tie.

I'm not interested in destroying my social life.
I'm interested in building a more meaningful one.
Maybe you're fake to all of your friends but I'm not.

Most people do not know what good goy is
Jews won't think it's antisemetic unless they lurk pol
But if they lurk pol they won't even care anyways

The ideas on the shirt are too uncommon for most people to connect it to being politically incorrect

I remember those days. I was on /d/ the year before it got flooded by normies. Good times.

Not a kike.
Don't care about making money.

Fuck off. Almost everyone wears t shirts. Go gloat about being superficially sophisticated to /fa/

>that response
>that reading comprehension

Alright, you're not autistic. You're just a meth baby. Have fun with your shirts d00d

Not a meth baby. Replying as quickly as I possibly can while still trying to retain all of my points.
>hurrr durr you misspelt something so you're just wrong

Why don't YOU go back to red dit you vapid coward

>but I think it's important that we start connecting and organizing irl.

You're definitely some kind of infiltrator shill, probably are indeed a kike.

>too uncommon
>good goy
holy shit what part of the US do you live in tho? I honestly don't give a shit what you do, I'm just pointing out why you're retarded because I'm in between doing shit. what do you suppose will happen when you do end up coming across people who know what that means and they alert a pack of boons? it's just so utterly pointless other than to be an edgy faggot like you probably are. but please continue this thread is dank with autism

>this thread

already said I'm not a kike

Surprisingly that's just what a kike would say. Again proving you're probably a kike.

pure, unadulterated autism

/k/ does a lot of things Sup Forums shouldn't do

Alright fine. I'll do my own fucking thing. Any of you guys see me wearing one of these shirts irl you're welcome to give me as much shit as you want.
Glad to get a better grasp on the attitudes around here. Thank you for all of the input.

Cowards? No, I just have standards. Wearing memes in public is disgustingly cringe. I don't need to outwardly signal that I affiliate with any political affiliation, I will leave that sort of garbage with the millennial virtue signalling crowd.

You also act like angry, triggered faggot, pretty much widely detested around here anyway, no one idea represents pol let alone your degenerate mindset. Fuck off, not interested giving you money.

A kike AND a newfag... CONFIRMED.

>>>/reddit/

Just bought the Centipede one.

Isn't it a little too late?
Can we have a cleansing board wipe with guro to get rid of some normies again?

I wouldn't give you shit because I don't care, user. you know who does care? the cult of equality, the SJW, the type who ruins lives for having the wrong view. There's a reason we don't reveal our power level and want anonymity here and maybe twatter or whatever. There's literally no valid reason why you would ever want to virtue signal that hard other than to be a typical teenage dipshit trying desperately to fit in. most people here don't even give a shit about the altright ffs

I want a "Holocaust never happened" shirt

>Red Flanders

You'll have to make one yourself.
Will probably make you appreciate it more anyways.

>no belts to resemble dicks hanging out
Sharts can't even habbo raid right

True. I'm going to LA in January. It would be glorious to wear this shirt there

Would probably get a lot of people thinking.

Your making us look bad, you probably are a bottom dwelare in the ocean that is society. And because of that you will just make us look bad as well.