Season 8 is potentially 1.5 yr away or more

>season 8 is potentially 1.5 yr away or more
What the fuck? What do we do in the mean time?

Watch good shows

Watch all the non-pleb-tier shit you've been putting off.

such as?

who gives a fuck

show sucks now

it can go away permanently for all I care

Like GoT season 1 to 4.

Such as?

wtf

create and hoard Bobbyposting OC

Jerk off

There is nothing else.

I already watched Silicon Valley, West World, CYE, True Detective.

American Gods

at least name one non-HBO shill. Smh

>American Gods
hahahahaha

holy shit stop watching fucking garbage, no wonder this board is so shit

pssst you're not allowed to like SV or WW here. Those are also pleb reddit shit.

Look at me. Blink. Breathe. Read me with your full concentration. Now. Game of thrones is the epitome of tv. It has it's ups and downs but so does a rollercoaster. You still feel the adrenaline, the rush, the excitement, and relief that it has ended, it's a ride, a joy, a life experience my friend. No other show can give this gift of emotions. Name one show. Just one. Go on. Pause and think. Oh.... you can't? I know. Because it's impossible my friend.

read the next book

Is this from a redit thread?

I just typed it up

I hope someone saves it and keeps it and posts it randomly in GoT threads.

name 5 currently airing shows that are better than GOT

you think Dany gets sweaty and hot under that dress? Her pussy building up with stink, the bottom of her panties filled with vaginal residue, a beed of sweat dripping down her back in between her ass crack and down onto her pink taint. Maybe a muffled fart comes to blow the sweat puddle way from her anus, spraying the back of her pants. Just pure stink.

Just saved it, congrats you just made a new pasta, I'll post in every got thread from now on

>the adrenaline, the rush, the excitement, the relief that it has ended
>praises then insults it
wtf, made me kek

>being so new you weren't even here for westworld and shrink ray general
retard

Thank you my friend, I look forward to seeing it, ignoring it, seeing it, ignoring it, then seeing it again, read it while chuckling, and then ignore it again the next time, and so on.

Sopranos

It's the Sup Forums cycle
New show comes out, Sup Forums likes it, after sometime it becomes popular, then Sup Forums hates it.

I don't want BRAP-posting to evolve, it's good as it is.

Kill yourself for following such a bad show

WW was nothing to do with being popular, people liked it because it was good at first then went to shit.

Celebrate we don't have to watch this feminist trash for a year and a half.

AND THEN SHE BECOMES PREGNANT

you could fuck off and die

so sick of this game of trones shit

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS YEW ARE RIGHT BUT ALSO WRONG
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS I WAS GOOD THEN

No? A vagina is basically an inverted penis, it's the same thing, just turned inside out. Now think how much leakage you expel during the day. Maybe a tiny bit of piss but girls always wipe after, maybe some cum if you jack off alot but for a girl? There's nothing there. it's casper, it's a ghost, boo, he's invisibleable.

A 10 year old show and the only reason you mention it it's because you know its Sup Forums approved and its a safe response. Similar to people who say they like classical music and when asked who their favorite composer is they say Mozart or Beethoven.

American Gods is great though.

THE JAPS CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

There are NO good shows airing now. Trick question.

virgin lol

It has an interracial relationship in it so it's impossible to discuss on Sup Forums because Sup Forumstards get upset. Same thing happened to Black Sails after it dared to have a gay character

American Gods is bad because it's utter trash you mong, Black Sails actually has good episodes and overall good content.

Is it weird if I have a very strong desire to be one of her shoes?

westworld

Black Sails sucked ass too.

This guy gets it. There has been nothing made since mid early 2015 that isn't pure propaganda. NOTHING

>an interracial relationship
Bestiality is unacceptable,all engaging and promoting it should be hung.

>Black Sails after it dared to have a gay character

Hurrr surprise the main character you've been watching all this time sucks cocks durr

Dropped butt pirates so hard

There are no more books tho. That fat imbecile will never write the sixth book.

>American Gods is bad because its bad

lol. It has incredible direction, great writing, very interesting believable characters and a great concept. At the very least it is better than most shows on TV right now.

Look at me. Blink. Breathe. Read me with your full concentration. Now: Game of thrones is the epitome of tv. It has it's ups and downs but so does a rollercoaster. You still feel the adrenaline, the rush, the excitement, and relief that it has ended, it's a ride, a joy, a life experience my friend. No other show can give this gift of emotions. Name one show. Just one. Go on. Pause and think. Oh.... you can't? I know. Because it's impossible my friend...

More good writing, your grace?

See?

Nobody wants to watch your cuck show,kys.

>Black Sails sucked ass too.
delete this

lol indeed friend, lol indeed

Is there any character like Rust in the new TD?

IS THAT WHAT GOOD MEANS

I win.

shill more, faggot, dead show because it's trash, simple as that

a trip to the cuck shed,faggot.

>it's writer's block goy

It blows my mind that there are actually people this gullible.

>dead show
It's literally been renewed and has been heavily praised by media and critics. It's literally better than your current favourite show faggot.

Watch better shows

Who /r/freefolk/ here

>Hollywood is real

I already told you you lost. Why are you responding?

I haven't watched one episode. Oh noes I guess I have 1.5 years to marathon 7 seasons.

Jelly?

can't tell if joke/troll or never had any contact what so ever with female genitalia