Why do a lot of Asian guys always look like they play in a fucking boy band or some shit...

Why do a lot of Asian guys always look like they play in a fucking boy band or some shit. No wonder Asian girls always chase foreign dick when their guys can't even grow some hair on their chins.

Attached: fffb0f4c6278ae15ffc354cd281a8fb1.jpg (736x906, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nonmarital_Birth_Rates_in_the_United_States,_1940-2014.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White girls are obsessed with kpop and want Korean boyfriends though

White girls... is it normal to say this IRL? "White girls" fucking mentally handicapped americlaps Jesus Christ...
>oonga boonga this be white girl

Don't reply to my posts ever again you subhuman sl*v

Asian girls actually prefer twinky guys. Even white girls prefer ottermode cute-masculine guys

What is it? U mad brown boy?

she is girl boy

he's cute, what is he? im guessing korean? japanese? half?

every girl prefers chad. period.

a twinky ottermode fag is a soy boi

have you ever seen asians irl. OP is an asian chad

He's right though, when's the last time you saw a bodybuilder with anything but some washed-up bimbo? Ottermode with a good face is the real Chad

Wait I remember this guy

i want to fuck her

>No wonder Asian girls always chase foreign dick
Except they don't
Certainly not as much as white chicks dating black dudes

What happened?
You saw an Asian femboy with a hot girlfriend and thought to yourself "W-Why is she dating that soyboy when I'm 10x more manly than he is? ;_;"

Don't Asian women racemix the most in America?

Youre one to talk, eurocuck

Not really.
Some white washed Asian girls will. You know that one Asian girl in the group who barely speaks her ethnic language.
But the vast majority they definitely don't

Japan, Korean, Taiwan, China

All comprised of
95%+ of its actual ethnic origin, marriages all within 98%range of locals marrying locals

Western world
Shithole being filled with fiki fiki with each passing day, "this is what it is going to look like and it's beautiful"

Enjoy your muslims.

Interracial marriage wise, but Asian women usually end up marrying up regardless of being imports or American grown 2nd gens.

White women on the other hand get BLACK'D and left to raise little Tyrones by themselves.

Attached: chink and kikes equals chinkikes.jpg (960x640, 97K)

same guy

Attached: 1513797670169.jpg (720x720, 75K)

les filles aiment les boy bands

Asian girl will fuck anything my dude

Fair enough

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nonmarital_Birth_Rates_in_the_United_States,_1940-2014.png

I know I have an asian gf

Attached: 1521809755428.gif (645x773, 8K)

He's an American he has a black fetish, every Asian girl on this continent has 100% guaranteed fucked a white man or is dating one

Based Ruski