>Trump is going to win. He will make America white again
*Looks at polls*
>O-oh...

>NBC news
Low quality bait, mah nigga

Sage

Polls this!
*unzips dick*

Fuck, looks like I am voting for Hillary now. This thread was the turning point in modifying my neural network's nodes. You've won this time, CTR shill.

Good, more delusional Drumpftards.

*looks at rallies*
>O-oh....

Nice slide thread madam faggot.

>
>
>
>

>O-oh...
Damn i have no counter to that well articulated assessment of the 2016 presidential race.

guess i'm
>playing badminton with clinton
now

*looks at voting numbers*
>O-oh...

Democratic turnout was down in Oklahoma and there were new Republican voters in Texas?

O noes!

>O noes!
>admits defeat

GOYIM DELET THIS NOW!!

> were going to get rid of coal
> fuck steel too

> Hillary up 11

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Literally all that means is that 3 million dems registered republican so that they could nominate a meme candidate

>meme candidate
>not birdie

Keep crying libcuck

>implying the US even makes steel anymore

Natty gas has killed coal senpai, a bunch of cousin fucking hill people want to blame the gubmint that they never developed the skills necessary to work real jobs, but the truth is theyre no better than niggers.

>Democrat numbers went down despite Bernie drawing in new blood

Really makes you think.

What I'm trying to tell you is that primary turn out is a garbage indicator of general election performance. Primary voters don't decide elections in this country, undecided and independent voters do. Rally turn out is also unreliable at best.

>Florida
I'll eat my hat if he loses that state.

>undecided and independent voters do

Trump did better in states that had open primaries.

Millions of people burned out on democrats

Yeah but then you look at
She doesn't have a fucking chance

hope it tastes good drumpster

Compare the Florida rallies. Not even close

How do they consider them battleground state when she's "winning" by over 10 points?

I thought all you cocksucking liberal rats loved Nate Silver

Nothing here is close to what he's got

Because Trump rallies are beating her 20 to 1

Because they know in their hearts that Hillary won't get the turnout that Obama had.

That just means that Trump picked up a bunch of first time primary voters, or democrats trying to interfere with the republican primary (primary interference happens on the state and local levels alot). Those aren't undecided or independents. Understand going into this election 48% of the population will never vote for Trump, another 48% will never vote for clinton. The election swings on the remaining 4% and those people don't vote in primaries.

>rally turn out is not a good indication of general election success

>b-but look at this rally turn out

If it were a popularity contesr Al Gore would've beat Dubya in 2000 and none of this would even be happening because he wouldn't have destabilized the Middle East by invading Iraq and starting the era of Republican & Conservative endorsed Neo-Con Politics.

just wait till wikileaks drops hillarys emails next month

rip shillary

>T.nervousdrumpster

This shill has no life. I see this faggot spreading his assigned narrative every day.

these fake polls are just a pretense for when they rig the election.

>thank god for the 2nd amiright?

*Looks at rigged Jew polls*
>O-oh...

Show this to Bernie

>rally turn out is not a good indication of general election success

Give one reason why it isn't

He did?

The elites ended up selecting Bush

>t. Nervous hill shill

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YES. ONLY TRUST NBC , CNN/ORC, CHER

NBC News is reporting the polls based on findings by the Marist Poll, something respected by both sides of the political spectrum, and the Wall-Street Journal, a center-right rag owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. Rupert Murdoch himself owns FOX News as well, and if recent events are any indication, has decided to back Trump in this election.

Your 180, please.

Leaked DNC emails prove hitlary had to rig the Primary to win. If she tries to rig the General she will not get away with it.

>nbc

>>
>believing the MSM polls, but not all the others
funny. your sources aren't the only MSMs here (you are)

>Claim Trump is losing by a landslide
>Democrats fighting tooth and nail just to keep up

It should be apparent to everyone by now that the polls mean absolutely nothing.

>fact hating

Naw, just not listening to MSM bullshit and lies any more

thanks doc!

Trump supporters are starting to look like bernouts

Don't worry, Trump will go back up in the polls once Hillary makes another public appearance.