I forgot this one so next day story
Moon girl and Devil dinosaur #12

Pimp hand developing early

Does that last panel count as black face

Devil Dinosaur didn't deserve this.

Too easy

>Kid this young watched star trek
I don't buy it.

Well, something to read after work, I suppose.

I have to assume Lego is somehow subsidizing this comic.

That's some super cute shit.

I figure the writer wanted to use legos first. Legal department called them up and asked if they could use the name. Lego asked if they could help promote this tournament for kids. Everybody was happy.

Her Inhuman genes is what gives her super-intelligence right? Hell she was raised on the moon with Inhumans only so she can't pull the black card either. In almost every book that features Inhumans sans Tiny finally getting Medusa BTFO, everyone panders and can't wait to felliate Inhumans. Granted Kid Kree entire backstory is Baby's First Fanciction with Twilight on top but other than the mind swap power she's nothing without her inhuman genes. Plus if she really wants to bitch about saving the world and making a difference, find a goddamn cure for M-Pox and become the icon for equality and co-habitation between Mutants & Inhumans since your a Mutant-Inhuman Hybrid!

I know this might be too much to ask from a kid but she's giving off Assigned Male levels of bullshit.

The other super geniuses of the Marvel universe- Reed, Doom, Peter Parker, Pym, etc. They all get their super genius abilities because they're gary stus, not because of magic super powers.

I don't see why Sup Forums is hung-up over this.

she looks so cute in that last panel

>Her Inhuman genes is what gives her super-intelligence right
nope
>Hell she was raised on the moon with Inhumans
nope
>everyone panders and can't wait to felliate Inhumans
This entire comic has been about her hating being Inhuman
>find a goddamn cure for M-Pox
She actually is trying that, and in the annual for extraordinary x-men of all things
>since your a Mutant-Inhuman Hybrid!
nope again

Master class on not reading comics

I did.

These damn covers are awful

You can keep pushing her as the most smartest person in 616, but this ugly bitch ain't gonna be popular, Marvel.

It's not like it means anything, Ult Reed is gets outwitted by people who aren't as smart as him in canon.

>Reed
Borderline autistic
>Doom
Full blown autist never stops fucking up. Also a fucking villain.
>Pym
Pretty much treated as a villain these days
>Parker
This one has merit and I blame Slott.

In this day and age.

Thanks OP

>reading comics
Fuck off Marvel shill.

This comic gets too much shit. I know you're all tired of Marvel's pandering, but this shit is fun. It's like a cartoon network cartoon printed on page.

And compared to the original Devil Dinosaur which was a chore to read...

This is a cute kid's comic that reminds me a lot of the comfier kid's cartoons. Not my kind of thing but I can see the target audience liking it.

Trampling Lego Avengers. That's cute.