Enrique Peña Nieto appreciation thread

Gracias El Presidente Enrique Peña Nieto!

Gracias!
Gracias!
Gracias!

You made Trump look so great and even handed over control of the press conference!

Sí, se puede make Trump president!!!

Give your thanks below to the Mexican president.

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/trump-comes-up-short-in-surreal-mexico-visit/
correctrecord.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wrong.

He played Trump like a mariachi band.
Trump got spanked by a fuckin spic.

He dunked on Trump bro. Making it a reality TV thing would have 1) looked like pandering and 2) played to Trump's strengths. The way he did it was much better, and he'll keep mouthing off in backchannels etc. before Hillary comes over

>expose trump with his lies.

thanks peña.

Gracias El Presidente Enrique Peña Nieto!

>Liberal delusions
The Thread.

>tfw no Enrique bull to cuck my wife

But he just said he wouldn't way for the wall, that doesn't stop trump from taxing or withholding aid and remittance payments to Mexico

every day until people get that Mexican's hate their president

Are you retarded? Trump is a candidate. The Mexican president had him down to Mexico City and on the same podium the US president speaks from.

If you want further proof how much of a win it was reporters from both Fox News and CNN accidently called him "President Trump" when they cut back after the event.

It was the biggest fucking win of his entire campaign.

> 0/10
it's not like he's Calderon, Peña actually won the election

we have the President we have chosen and deserve

>went to mexico for no reason
>accomplished nothing
>hedged and lied about the wall

he's a fucking loser and so are you.
you should feel bad that you're so stupid.

>brings up points opposing side made
>expects counter argument
>"He's a fucking loser"
>liberals dissapoint everytime.

Oh the jewish salt.

Is the ctr allowed to be racist to pretend to be us?

How much money do you think he paid to have a 3-letter twitter name?

Those must've been gone within days of Twitter's existence.

I'll give you that Paco.
Doesn't exclude the fact that they don't like him and him inviting Trump, getting stumped, and trying to save face wiht a "oh btw i told him before the conference im not paying for the wall" doesn't exactly help his case.

He only strengths the image that Mexican Politicians are pussies and can be bought out by cartels or strong armed my foreign politicians

Gracias el Presidente Pena Nieto.

>It is obvious what is going to happen now. Trump will work with the president of mexico in order to revise the NAFTA agreement to bring back jobs to AMERICA and this will determine how the wall will be paid for. What you don't understand is that its all based on the TRADE Deficit and that is used effectively to pay for the wall.

Trump came up short today. See for yourself:

correctrecord.org/trump-comes-up-short-in-surreal-mexico-visit/

Yeah, cuz trump can just re-write monetary policy at any time.
He wouldn't even be able to executive order that kind of thing. You trumptards need to study up on econ 101. What you want cannot be just willed into existing. Are you deliberately trying to crash the economy? Are you so arrogant that you think that, just because you are a trump supporter, that means you can just re-write anything you want? The presidency does not work that way.
The wall dream is over. Deal with it.

>defending the PRI party

Wew lad

Nieto es un hijo de la recontra puta pero por hoy el se volvió un grande

>correctrecord.org/

KYS

> . . . Mexican Politicians are pussies and can be bought out by cartels or strong armed my foreign politicians

Implying anything in there is false

Mexicans are stupid, the VAST majority doesn't see beyond its nose. They don't liking EPN is nothing new, and it's irrelevant to the U.S. elections.

>thinking we'd believe anything with "correct" and "record" in the same line

I feel closer to my mexican brothers after this. Please come over legally so we don't have to shoot you.

> here's your (You)
MODS should really ban CTR's links

> being partisan
hahah, pleb

Are you fucking high? PRI / Mexico is classified as a dictatorship in all democracy datasets for a good reason.

They rig the elections. The only reason Fox won is through rule changes that PRI allowed.

Dumb ass Mexicans, smdh

Oh I know compadre, but the MSM thinks they can convince us here by trying to set up Pena as some hero for "stumping" trump when he had to cowardly and backhandedly tweet that shit when he's being hated for the stunt he did makes him look incredible weak.

Hell even Jorge Ramos got absolutely triggered, he didn't try to spin it he just called EPN weak and shy.

>all that mexican ass kissing

And Shillary doesnt even have to do anything to get their vote.

Implying people don't actually VOTE for them.

> They rig the elections.
Be that as it may, MORE people actually vote for them.

> The only reason Fox won is through rule changes that PRI allowed.
I didn't mention Fox, he won fair and square. It's Calderón who stole it, thanks to PRI governors and Elba Esther's operators.

Same old, same old. The MSM is with the globalists.

You can vote for Harambe for all I care; there's just no excuse to vote for PRI politicians ever after what they've done to that country for the past, what, 70 years?

How much did they give you to vote for them at the poll? $500 pesos? A basket of food?

you missed the part where Peña called him a liar and is now all over the media?

>withholding remittance payments

The judicial and legislative branches of government will stop him from doing this.

Yes, because we can.

>Peña actually won the election

it sucks but he did, the only thing he had to do is give away free food to indios to get the poor vote and marry a telenovela actress to get the women vote.

The only thing about Enrique is that he, unlike the american mainstream, knows how to act like a grown up and don't freak out and persecute people that have a different opinion than him.

>leaf finally starts catching on

Trump just won the election

Please come to Canada Mr. Trump.

>rewrite monetary police
Aid falls under discretionary spending so yeah he can decide how its spent
>The judicial and legislative branches of government will stop him from doing this.
Why? Its perfectly legal and has precedent

Getting Tacos for Lunch tomorrow
We are all Mexican now!
The Border wall helps both sides.

>Gracias El Presidente Enrique Peña Nieto!
I respect you and Mexico Pres Nieto.
Espero lo mismo.

can anyone tell me what this fucking spic said? i can't find a video with subtitles

>CTR
JUST

PUTO PEÑA CULEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gracias presidente piñata

yeah, we need naco presence in the thread. thanks.

Tu puta madre, traitor de mierda.

>posting KowaSHITai on Sup Forums
You must feel ashamed.

Tsubasa shall end Trump's evil plans.

>Peña actually won the election

Peña se RATEO la eleccion.

Pero si hay mucho pendejo que si voto pir el.

KYS

Thank you for the thought provoking retort.

This cup of your tears was delicious.

>America as brown as Mexico.
You wish beaner

he had one of the biggest shill campaigns for a president reight after he got elected and keeps plenty of them in payroll, it woudnt surprise me if his account is one of the oldest.

mexico pres look says it all...RESIGNATION

there has been a couple of peñabots on Sup Forums today, something quite rare i must say.

LLEGO EL NACOOOO

La tuya, pendejo.

Trump perdera como el racista sin verguenza que es.

Azulpill mucho, Paco?

Azupil.

Dios mio, te cres mas "iluminado" por un meme.

Mira, soy ateo y no me hago la gran chingada.