Would Hispanic America be First World if it had been colonized by the Crown of Aragon...

Would Hispanic America be First World if it had been colonized by the Crown of Aragon, instead of the brain damaged Castillians and their subhuman thralls, the Andalusians?

Attached: 550px-Latin_America_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (550x550, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chron.com/neighborhood/woodlands-news/article/The-Woodlands-lures-more-Hispanics-to-area-1867022.php
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36281648
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasões_holandesas_no_Brasil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not even if france or england colonized it would it be first world because it would still be a peasant society because of the high indio population

You would have colonies on Mars by now if the AMERINDIANS never mated with wh*Tes

I'd say that the fact that some modern hispanic countries are doing far better than others would suggest the colonists era has a far smaller effect on our status than the 200 years of self governance that followed after tbqhwymf

also good job including Brazil in the map and calling it Hispanic America on the op, that never fails to trigger them lmao

>implying it was voluntary

That was an error, I clicked the wrong map.

exactly. mostly only men came over and had no choice but to marry indio hags

Latin America would be first world if we were still amerindians.

t. self-hating chicANO

White chicanos deserve being shot by police for a busted light on their car.
While being charged 100,000 usd for extracting the bullet if they survive.
I send my love to the Aztlan ones tho.

wtf, an actual good post with that flag

This would be the Americas if eur*s had minded their own business.

Attached: qwe.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

My brothers, you can still make your part, remember racism is a 2 way street, always improve for yourself and never help wh*teys if it's possible of course.

Why doesn't Latin America have native reservations?

Some countries do, like Panama and Brazil

Why doesn't Mexico?

bunch of countries do, you just did literally 0 research

Idk, indigenous communities can govern themselves with their own laws, I think but we don't have real reservations

Because marrying natives is wiser than starting a genocide.

even Argentina has a few native reservations

>what is cultural genocide

But native influence in Latin America seems a lot more muted than it does in the US and Canada.

There's some real natural reservations in the Yucatan peninsula, in Cancun and Campeche.

a buzzword? never heard of it until now

it's half and half, we still speak spanish and pray to Jesus don't we

We are a genetic disaster...

Proofs?

Latin America is a gigantic native reservation, you tool

mmm

Attached: 600px-Distribution_of_Indigenous_Peoples_in_the_Americas.svg.png (600x600, 116K)

How does Peru have so many natives? I always thought they were like Colombia

This concept is completely new to me.

Are native names common in Mexico?

It was the home of the Inca Empire, so a high Native population density to begin with, I guess. Why did you think it was like Colombia?

Not really, I've never met anyone with one. Mayas do have some, I think, but they live pretty far from where I live.

A bunch of the Peruvians in the US are light skinned.

Imagine the utopia Brazil would be if the spanish never brought millions of blacks into the continent and bred with them... subhumans

because he's an american so we're all the same to him

ahaha i thought you'd mention the peruvian mulattoes like pic related
yeah there's all kinds of races there, even nikkei

Attached: jefferson-farfan.jpg (604x340, 42K)

GOOD comment

Xochitl seems like a common girl's name. I think that's native.

explain Chile then
less than 1% black and still a shithole

Nah it’s the other way around, the Spaniards were the horny ones

Well, iirc the South Americans that get to the US are usually of the upper classes, which are usually whiter. Although, the only Peruvian Americans, I can recall look Native.

Attached: a.chal.jpg (1200x1200, 141K)

Oh, I thought you meant last names. In that case, yeah Native names are pretty common.

Unbleached amerindians are worse than bleached blacks

How the fuck do you even say that name?

nah, south american countries with more amerindian population are still better than black ones

so-chee-tl

How do you pronounce Atlanta btw?

You’re dumb or at least they do that in Mexico only. The rich people from Latin American have zero reason to move to the US, they’ll only come for vacation. The ones that move to the US are the poor people since they need the jobs and money.

Aht-lan-tuh

Okay, got it.
chron.com/neighborhood/woodlands-news/article/The-Woodlands-lures-more-Hispanics-to-area-1867022.php

>All these mad latin american countries blaming spanish guys about the action of their ancestors.

> Not noticing that the people of latin america today are the descendants of the people who plundered the riches of LATAM.

> Today spanish people are the descendants of the people who stayed on the hellhole that was Spain during the "golden age" and werent on LATAM at that time.

This just talks about a bunch of Mexicans. How about the rest of Latin America? It’s not the same. Most Latin Americans I met were middle class at best and their countries and only here to work enough to buy a home in their native country and go back there.

Not the Latin Americans in the US.

Alright
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36281648

This country Woulb be first world if we. Reten the CHAD MIGHTY INCA EMPIRE

latinos in the us are mainly mexicans and central americans, they can't go back to their countries.

its almost as if this is true

Attached: 1520965945732.png (478x504, 44K)

the only thing we need is a law system that actually works.

Shh! If you say things like that people might stop blaming Europeans(as evil as they are) for all their problems.

>CHAD MIGHTY INCA EMPIRE
>couldn't even fight a flu

There are no secrets for development;
It would have depended on how many indians they'd have killed and what they'd have replaced them with.

Not our fault you unwashed fucks had every eurasian disease known to man

We are le 56% face the continent, is not really surprising that we are in this state.
But if CIA doesn't turn this continent in Middle East 2: the Electric Beheadings, we might go somewhere, our fertility rate is already dropping alot, meaning that our retards are chilling out, and the population is getting more educated over the time.

>But if CIA don't turn
fix'd

Reminder that if Anglos had conquered the River Plate colony, it would be First World today, probably overrun by shitskins, though.

the wealthiest countries south of usa are black: Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago and such countries.

Panama (mulatto majority country) overcome Chile recently as the wealthiest Latin American country.

>Panama
>mulatto majority

>Trinidad and Tobago
Neither their GDP nor their HDI is big, could you elaborate on how they are the wealthiest country in the Americas? Also, the vast majority of Panama pop. is mestizo, and the only reason they are wealthy is because they have few people and win a shitload of money due to the Canal.

>Neither their GDP nor their HDI is big, could you elaborate on how they are the wealthiest country in the Americas?

gdp per capita. it's wealthier than Portugal or Poland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

But still none of them are first world. Sure after 200 years some countries advanced more than other, but being colonized by S*ain has its disadvantages.

kys

This
the richest persons stay here. Why the fuck would you want to move to another country if you have everything here
Middle classes are different. Some stay here, some go and come back, some stay there
lower classes usually can't leave the country because they have no money. Some go to first world countries to try to have a better job and a better life

Kys cuck

I don't know, man. I don't have it right now, but someone had a map that compared the HDI of the colonized regions of each empire, with France and Britain being extremely hit or miss, having both very low HDI and very high ones, no in between. Then there was Spain with a consistent high, with the occasional very high or upper medium.
I'd frankly take my chances with 90% of the time living in a country with "just" high hdi, than take the 50/50 chance of being born either on the US or in Somalia. At least you have a major chance of getting educated and finding a job and savings to move to a better place with the former, no guarantee with the later.

Have ex-colonies ever been First World ? Only the Asian Tigers come to my mind.

Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland and a lot of other small euro countries

Would Brazillian fate be different had the dutchs not pussed out and actually won the entire colony out of poortuguese hands?

Somalia is an extreme exception

Don't know, were the Dutch planning on sending settlers?

Couldn't this be more because French and English colonies were more recently decolonized? A lot of them haven't even been independent for a century.

>our fertility rate is already dropping alot, meaning that our retards are chilling out, and the population is getting more educated over the time.

no that just means that your healthcare is more accessible.

You've never heard of it before?

Northwest.
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasões_holandesas_no_Brasil

I didn't said that one thing is a consequence of the other, brazillians for the most part are more educated now than they once was, we're still dumb as fuck.

>northeast
fxd

Probably... I don't have a book about "how to civilization for dummies," but eh. Fuck it, we have the developed world writing books about law, engineering, medicine and politics for decades, the only thing left is to try and copy them, tinkering a little with them to better suit the local context and bam. We can't change the past, but the future is somewhat manageable

Attached: 2d4.png (560x407, 12K)

basically this

Aztecs had a plan to make it to the moon by 1560, but then came the wh*Tes

I don't even know what race is the majority here. People here are more obsessed over classes than race. And all sadistics I seen looked pretty inaccurate.
What ever is the majority, it is probably less than the 50%.
Maybe the Zambos or the Mulatos. Probably triracials. Meztios are numerous as well, specifically on Coclé and Veraguas. Black people are common in Colón and Bocas del Toro. Whites are found mostly in Los Santos, Herrera, and some parts of Chiriquí or as the rich elite in the capital. And then the Chinese who are even more numerous than the amerindians at this point. Finally the bunch of jewes, Indus, etc.

If Panama does good or not, it probably doesn't have to do with a specific race. It doesn't have to do with diversity either because I see a lot of the problems in Panamanian society arising from it.

Attached: c745f7d.jpg (4000x2157, 1.19M)

To be honest. No, never.

It's not a commonly used term, but it's the intentional extermination of a specific culture, but not always the people.

Some historical examples of either cultural genocide, or disputed times of it, are: America forcing Indians into American schools, Japanese and the Ainu, Australia and the Abos, etc.

It's different from regular genocide, as it rarely results in death.

Sounds like the SJW term for assimilation.

kys