What does Sup Forums think of Adam Warren?

What does Sup Forums think of Adam Warren?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kzSEgti5ZTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate his giant lips, endless dialogue, and shitty lettering.

this

>muh faces
God, Sup Forums is so pathetic.

I thought he was black.

he's actually good at fight choreography and he wrote the only interesting iron man comic ever

I love his giant lips, endless dialogue, and shitty lettering.

Only artists I've got a whole folder for.

His stuff looks kind of weird and fucked up to me, but in the kind of way that makes it hotter to cum to

Love the dirty pair and what I've read of empowered

his bublegum crisis comic book and dirty pair its a must.

Great writer, literally maybe in my top 10 ever, but I don't care for his art although like that other guy says he does good fight scenes.

He can't write, he can't draw, and the only reason his books sell is because of the faux manga thing and the fanservice.

He's like me but not quite as artistically gifted.

must avoid.

He's pretty awesome. Ninja High School was my first exposure to American manga.

I hate how he censors swears. He either needs to find alternatives or just pull the trigger and swear. Because a speech bubble that's half censor bars isn't fun to read.

It's been ages since I've read Empowered, really should get caught up again

It got ridiculously dark at points, for something that started off as a fetish comic

you got no taste,dude.

Empowered is one of my all time favorite comics

Not gonna lie, I know his art style is hit or miss for some people but it gets me hard as a rock every time. He does ecchi better than 99% of Japanese artists.

He'd be a good pick to write Generation X.

I disagree but have some Hermits
youtu.be/kzSEgti5ZTo

I still like Adam Warren for his early Dirty Pair and Gen13 work, but I think he's lately become almost a parody of himself. Too much fishlips, too much made-up slang in the dialogue (seriously Adam, you don't need it in EVERY panel). Also he's only doing Empowered, which I don't care for. I wish he went back to making real comics instead of a one-note joke series that's not even inked. He can do a pretty good scifi comic when he wants to.

brandon graham, leave this place right now!

I don't know why everybody beats off over the Kinks but no one cares about the Hermits, I'd rather listen to their singles any day.

I really like his stuff, but I get why some people don't. He's got a distinctive style, both in his art and writing, and you either like it or you don't. I think he's objectively good at what he does, but his work is very idiosyncratic, and if those idiosyncrasies bother you then it's hard to look past them, because they're so prominent. Personally, I find the weird way he fills everyone's dialogue with an odd mix of slang and techno-babble to be quite amusing, but if you don't, I can see it completely ruining his work for you.
I really loved how he ended his run on Gen13. I cried manly tears. His Dirty Pair comics are fun. Livewires was great. That Iron Man story was great.

Warren and Rick Mays on GenX would be pretty fucking good. Better than what we'd likely get (Hopeless).

it's actually midway through being storytimed here atm. we've had vol 1-4 over the last week or so, #4 literally just wrapped up.

Dirty Pair is awesome.

>I don't know why everybody beats off over the Kinks but no one cares about the Hermits
I hesitate to call the Kinks "edgy" but they were singing about traps before it was cool, and were out there doing artsy concept album type shit, while HH was just kind of simple, squeaky clean pop. But both good in their own ways.

Fuck Peter and Gordon.
Talentless hacks.

That's Rick Mays, not Adam Warren. Easy mistake to make since Mays is like his buddy/protege or something and they work together a lot.

I like what he does.

He draws extremely well

but I don't like the frog faces

they all look like high quality pepes