Wibble wee woo woo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZ7-TKdt9BU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=SZ7-TKdt9BU

WHOMP WHOMP

Those grafix look prerendered.

that game looks so bad I thought it had to be a parody they had invented

Videlectrix is the absolute height of gaming and boasts the greatest graphics of our century.

Who else agrees that their best game is "гдe яйцo?"

I knew it was real because it was on an episode of the angry videogame nerd

>Who else agrees that their best game is "гдe яйцo?"
t. The Heavy

TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

T-there's gonna be a Halloween toon right?

Dude they just released a teaser. Yes there is going to be a Halloween toon.

Or a Halloween game.

Oh man, I really am the oldest fucker here.

I new it was real because Im not some pathetic youtube baby

look i've seen a lot of old atari games but they at LEAST had different maps, instead of just the same one in different colors, that spanned more than two screens, and they at least had a form of character sprite

The videlectrix guys' abusive relationship will never not be funny

WHAT'D I SAY?

How dare you say that to me?

G-good graphics...

WHAT'D I TELL YOU TO DO?

To make good graphics...

GOOD Graphics!
I come to work and I have to look at THIS mess!

You know there was pretty much zero standards on what games could be put on the Atari, right?

I can make good graphics..

I know Let's Plays are cancer or whatever, but I'd love it if the Brother Chaps did some.

I-you BETTER make good graphics! I'm supposed to release a video computer game on TV without this graphic!

eh. letsplays are a great idea, combining MST with longplays (the latter of which was my idea, and the idea of adding your own audio to games was my idea later..) except.. I mean, I think a LOT of us thought of it, but we rightly assumed nobody would be into it
then it turns out actually TV is so shitty now, people WILL watch this. so we all should have done it all along
but we didn't. the people who did are the people who are the most foolhardy and full-of-themselves. so that's why it's.. the way it is.

I can't wait for all the people dressing up as Humbidabot this year.

along with Sterrence and The Cheat, that seems like a perfect 'dress up your baby' costume.