Spain is an anti-democratic state that imprisons politicians just because they want the independence of Catalonia

Spain is an anti-democratic state that imprisons politicians just because they want the independence of Catalonia.

Attached: Puigdemont-Rovira-manifestacio-independentista-Brusselles_1921018020_49362727_1500x1025.jpg (1500x1025, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elmundo.es/cataluna/2018/03/06/5a9db7ca268e3eed448b4574.html
libremercado.com/2017-12-11/la-ue-desmiente-el-supuesto-maltrato-a-cataluna-en-materia-de-infraestructuras-1276610367/
agravioscatalanes.blogspot.com.es/p/las-infraestructuras-catalanas-agravio.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And nobody in EU does anything against it
It really is a disgrace

Who cares? Take this shit to pol, I don't care what happens in brown peoples land beyond the Pyrenees.

The referendum is reversed then?

>against it
When were they supportive of Catalonia?

Fuck catalonia fucking gibs. First they want all benefits and investments and when its time to be solidaric with the people who build there shit state they REEEE.
Catalonia is the poland of spain

they werent

So why would they do anything now?

t. spanish immigrant

You wish Jesus Rodrigez de Alba
I just hate gibs and anti-solidaric egomaniacs. THose people casue all thats ill in the world.
>Hey know a great plan? Lets divide the already hard to manage EU states into thousand of independet regions lolol I wonder what could go wrong! What? Work together for a better future for everyone? But I am the special snowflake no :(

Attached: muhheri.png (1600x960, 531K)

to defend democracy

lmao
good one

> Organize an illegal referendum without any democratic basis, plus a disengagement program that includes creating social conflict, violence and spending a lot of public money.

> Central government warns us not to do it because it is illegal and you can end up in prison.

> We don't care, we will do it anyway.

> People end up in prison.

> You are a non democratic state.

Very intelligent.

Llibertat, presos politics.

>Spain is an anti-democratic state that imprisons politicians just because they want the independence of Catalonia.

Attached: 1520169444864.jpg (1600x901, 376K)

fucking Austroscum

El pruces, descripción gráfica.

Where is the hypocritical west now? Not supplying weapons for this peoples quest for independence?

fuck the seppos

Those are terrorists and enemies of the state.

Spain isnt infringing on individuals rights but in the right to destroy the spanish state.

Catalonians are Spanish citizens, obviously Spain has a duty to protect Spanish citizens from being seperated from Spain.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

Qué feo eres tío.

Judío

This

> let's support the breakup of a state that is part of the West, firmly involved in NATO and the EU, and give ideas to other states in the same position
> meanwhile Russia gets bigger and China gets richer because Western meddling in Ukraine and Xinjiang failed miserably
> but hey, let's avoid being called hypocritical because a clear conscience is better than a future :^)
great idea user

Hello, first of all I apologize because I am translating this text by golee
I am Catalan, I lived at first hand, what you are talking about, I will not do anything for or against independence I just want to say three things
-Catalonia held for 40 years "in solidarity" economically with the rest of Spain
-The accusations against politicians are so strong that they cancel arrest warrants "annulling arrest warrants"
-I believe that independence does not solve the problems of Catalonia, I only know that the current government of Spain is the cause of many problems in Catalonia

Problems such as???

Corruption

All Spain have corruption, Catalonia, Andalucia, Valencia, Madrid ...
I think that the polarization problem that has Catalonia against the rest of Spain, and also inside, is because the current government from Spain and also the government from Catalonia

Precisely Catalonia is one of the regions with the most cases of political corruption, and almost all of that cases come from independenties parties. Jordi Pujol, one of the ideologists of Catalan nationalism was literally the father of a mafia clan.

It has been demonstrated (on judges) that the independentist parties of Catalonia (at least the right wing ones) were governing Catalonia while it was one of the most corrupt regions of Spain.

Also:
>Mexico
>Speaking out about corruption.

La chingada wey.

All the north Mexican border is a narcostate

The independentist proces was born so that the Spanish justice stopped persecuting the corruption of CiU (the most important secessionist politic party).

elmundo.es/cataluna/2018/03/06/5a9db7ca268e3eed448b4574.html

The list is not very long the truth but it does a lot of damage in the Catalan economy, this is the most current
-Only 18% of the population and only invest 9% in infrastructure
-made a law so that tax offices can easily move around Spain (this is not bad of itself) but only information of those who are here and that representation for the economy
-the boycott of Catalan products and companies (it is not direct but the government of Spain will tolerate it)

>-Only 18% of the population and only invest 9% in infrastructure

libremercado.com/2017-12-11/la-ue-desmiente-el-supuesto-maltrato-a-cataluna-en-materia-de-infraestructuras-1276610367/

>-Only 18% of the population and only invest 9% in infrastructure
Not true but you are in your right to demand more infrastructures than you already have as one of the most prosperous parts of spain.

>made a law so that tax offices can easily move around Spain (this is not bad of itself) but only information of those who are here and that representation for the economy
Yeah, during a time that the Catalonian Parlament ignored BOTH Spanish law (that they don't agree to) and their own Catalonian Law and companies were desperate to remain in the EU.
>the boycott of Catalan products and companies (it is not direct but the government of Spain will tolerate it)
The spanish goverment declared itself against it, and historically spanish goverments fucked over industries on other parts of Spain in favor of Catalonian industry.

Rajoy really spends the money on trolls

> Posting facts
> You are a troll

Sure, José Alfredo.

you just used whataboutism

>Un mexicaca catalanista

Attached: 2493a6f60382363be42c8ed2255c7adf.gif (240x320, 375K)

Excellent. May dem*Cracy die for good.

I'm sure you can not show me a one single case of whataboutism in my facts. Why? Because is just the true.

cual catalanista, solo dije porque los independistas existen

BALKANISE

No no, in Catalonia we know about corruption, "CIU" no longer attends ...... .. only a change of name of party president and address ... .. if it is a shame I will not deny it
But the data 18% to 9% from before are from 2017
agravioscatalanes.blogspot.com.es/p/las-infraestructuras-catalanas-agravio.html

Agreed - if Russia was doing what Spain was doing the west would be crying about it and putting sanctions on, instead it's "Oh it's just internal affairs"

>Pero paradójicamente el gobierno central del PP ya había aumentado las inversiones en Cataluña entre 1999 y 2004 una media del 33,32% anual.
and they say there are not rajoy trolls in the internet

A quién debo creer, a agravioscatalanes.blogspot.com o a la Unión Europea?

Sin ninguna duda solo a los datos que puedas contrastar
Without any doubt only to the data that you can contrast

VIVA MARIANO RAJOY!

I have already said that the list is not very long and even some justification can be given, but the sure thing is that the policy of the central government of Spanish (NOT THE SPANISH PEOPLE) is doing a lot of damage to Catalonia

This is how the average PP troll looks like

Attached: 1423212230_281942_1423212261_noticia_normal.jpg (770x450, 34K)

Memes aside, how's Franco popularity in today's Spain?

if i am not wrong franco and justin bieber are considered the worst persons in Spain LOL

I repeat, I do not think that the independence of Catalonia will solve the problems, but the bad policy of the government of Spain means that people are looking for a solution

We have the independentists saying that the Spanish government does not invest enough in infrastructures in Catalonia and the European Union denying them. Keeping in mind that the independentists have not stopped lying until now I prefer to believe the European Union.

But I'm going to assume that the independentist are right and the Spanish government does not invest enough in infrastructures in Catalonia. Is that a serious reason for the independence? Then there are a lot of Spanish regions that should become independent, it would even be reason for several regions of Catalonia to become independent from Catalonia because they do not receive enough infrastructure from the Government of Barcelona.

Repito solo a los datos que puedas contrastar , I repeat only to the data that you can contrast, for example and following with the list, one historical and another recent
Historical - the Mediterranean corridor
Recent - segregate halos children in schools between Castilelan and Catalan

You will not refer to ... .. tabarnia truth ...... ..

Well I leave you, it has been nice to discuss this civilized mind

>Mediterranean corridor

Huge infrastructure that needs industrial quantities of money. And this not only affects Catalonia, but also the Valencian Community (my region), Murcia and Andalusia. It is suspect that only cry the independentists for that issue that not only affects them but when I ask them about the Mediterranean corridor, they do not even know what it is.

>segregate halos children in schools between Castilelan and Catalan

Lel. That is false, no one has segregated Catalan children according to their language, the Spanish government does not even have the authority to do so. What Ciudadanos propose is that Catalonian Catalan-speaking children (who are by the way majority) have linguistic rights in the school, not like nowadays. I remind you that Ciudadanos has been the most voted party by the Catalans. You should listen to your own people.

>I remind you that Ciudadanos has been the most voted party by the Catalans. You should listen to your own people.
no wonder why Spain is in this horrible situation