JORGE RAMOS ASS BLASTED THAT PENA GOT REKT BY TRUMP

businessinsider.com/jorge-ramos-mexican-president-trump-pena-nieto-2016-8

>Jorge Ramos ripped Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto on Wednesday after a bilateral meeting that the president held with Donald Trump.

>In a series of tweets, Ramos laced into Peña Nieto for a "weak and shy response."

>The Fusion anchor, who has been extremely critical of Trump, said that he was upset that the Republican presidential nominee did not offer an apology to the Mexican people but stood by core tenets of his controversial immigration plan.

>Despite promising as president to put an end to illegal immigration, Trump said that he did not discuss forcing Mexico to pay for a wall on the US-Mexico border.

>The brash billionaire, nonetheless, said that the meeting went well.

>"I thought it was an excellent meeting," Trump said. "And we are, I think, we are very well on our way."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AgIe9uf0l-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why doesn't this guy go back to Mexico and opens the gates for every illegal there?

Because he's donated to Hillary Clinton so he can live a comfortable life in a cartel free country

>Anchor on Fusion

JUSTO

And now we see the true brilliance of Trump's strategy. He's indirectly put pressure on the Mexican government.

because he's a hypocrite leftist who doesn't live in the same conditions of the mexicans he claims to represent

He's still ass-blasted after getting kicked out of the Trump conference last year. Holy fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=AgIe9uf0l-Y

GO BACK TO UNIVISION

>Go back to Univision
Gets me everytime.

lel

>tfw Jorge Ramos, house spic of the left

This election cycle has not been good for ol Ramos

this faggot is also buttmadd

BTW, if you troll Jorge Ramos on Twitter he gets pissed, and his daughter is a lesbian who works for Hillary, he hates when you mention that. He's anti-trump subversion from Hillary herself.

> bing translation
What a poor, lukewarm and fearful response from President Peña Nieto to Mr. Trump. Where is the indignity against Mr. Trump's insults?

It's kind of funny Trump has met more world leaders on his POTUS trail then Hilolary on hers.

The word is out about Ms Low Energy Clinton, too busy hiding in her bunker with Huma while Trump is riding around the world and cutting deals.

It has, he is pretty much a god to Democrats and anti Trump Latinos

Thanks for
>C
>T
>R

I can't wait to hear news of something bad happening to this spic.

I remember the thread full of these. Wasn't it some single pervert making it?

I watched it live, I don't speak Spanish but from the translator it seemed that Peña Nieto stood up for himself and his country but did not go out of his way to insult Trump.