So do we hate this guy or what?

So do we hate this guy or what?

I don't hate him but he's thoroughly mediocre and not worth my time.

Fans of his pet characters love him
Fans of the character he doesn't give a fuck but still writes don't.

>people claim to actually like Mr. Donner's assistant

The fact that he has such a prominent position in the comic book community shows how fucked up nepotism is.

As a fan of Hal Jordan, Superman and Aquaman I worship him.

He's a balding manlet, what do you think?

>As a fan of Hal Jordan
Ew.

Go back to brooding John.

He will never be good as Snyder is with the DCEU.

I am pissed that he has more power over him now.

he knows almost nothing about Batman and clearly dislikes the character, throws jabs at him in every interview but I can't complain about it without getting people accusing me of disliking him because he doesn't write Batgod which is preposterous since a lot of writers don't write Batgod

Kinda

there's enough Batwank for you to get by, fag

Yeah, I hate fucking DC

I'm gonna find Geoff Johns and piss on his leg

this to be quite honest family

>implying John is my favorite Lantern
Nice strawman.

I heard he made his assistant go buy 5 boxes of Fruity Pebbles because he wanted the prize in the box

that wasn't my point tho

Butthurt enough Marvel intern?

Or are you proud for Bendis and Slott?

Who is? Unless it's Guy you don't have room to talk. Kyle is vanilla as fuck

Best answer.

Personally I think he has a place, but I hate how he's been given the keys to do whatever he fucking wants with the place. DCU deserves a better architect.

HAL LIED.

And Johns went full meta so now

JOHNS LIES

Also pic related, does anyone has the "OC" version?

It is Guy, yes. Mind you, I don't hate Hal or John, I just find them both boring as fuck and I can't believe they're the leading Lanterns nowadays, especially Hal.

>He's a balding manlet

He got implants in 2014.

Shouldn't you Desperate Casuals be slurping on exposed blue genitalia by now?

I like him but I only know him because of the tv shows

Are you the idiot that think that anyone that believes Johns is mediocre is a fan of squirrel girl?

I think that is offensive that he is writing the movie, and as reading material he gave Batman Earth one as the only bood the Deathstroke actor should read about batman.

I find it offensive that they are putting Deathstroke into a Batman movie.

Hate is a strong word. I'd say I'm indifferent, I don't care at all for his writing.

Shouldn't you Marlel lobotomized drones, stop licking the Mouse's genitalia, just for once.

>Deathstroke into a Batman movie.

And you can thank Johns for that.
I do believe we will get a cameo of Freeze, being probably a fat ugly homosexual that is a really shitty villian or something like that, and someone saying "you are not as cool as cold".

>Marvel fan
>Calling anyone else a casual
How's Civil War II going faggot?

it's probably the only one he can recommend because it's the only that he read since he wrote it

what kind of guy writes Batman and doesn't know that Tim is smarter than Bruce

I was really excited for the Batman solo movie until deathstroke was announced as the main villain which disappointed me greatly.

I'm not reading it. I'm not that much of a shill for a company that I have to pretend to like everything that said company shits out, like you deecee elitists.

And your chosen company publishes stories with the two most popular comic book characters of all time. It is literally "Casual Bait" the comic book company.

Bendis don't be butthurt. Just be cool with your current garbage like Civil War II, Death of X, and the Clone Conspiracy. You drones have not brain or taste anyway.

I dunno, Priest writing Batman in Deathstroke makes me think it could be neat.

Call me when the top characters in your chosen company actually become relevant again and aren't stuck in a Juggalo girl fantasy comic's shadow.

Also dat big blue penis.

Why? What have you seen from the DC movies that leads you to believe that a writer handling the characters well will have any effect on the movies?

Do you think there will be a shred of Kirby in Snyder's New Gods? MoS directly lifted quotes from Morrison's All-Star but still managed to be a polar opposite in tone.

Whom exactly of your top characters, from your company are relevant in your comics right now my braindead friend?

Wolverine who is currently dead and replaced by a teenage girl? Bruce Banner who is also dead and replaced by an Asian counterpart? Cap who is now a Nazi? Ironman who is also a teenage girl? Thor who is now "unworthy? Tell me who iconic character is relevant at Marvel comics NOW?

>Do you think there will be a shred of Kirby in Snyder's New Gods?
Actually yes. It's probably the only thing he could do a great job with.

Affleck will come through with the screenplay. Hopefully, maybe. Possibly.

Just gotta hope there isn't much Johns influence here.

This desu senpai

Johns got Cyborg his own movie and is the consultant.

I'm not gonna pretend like those are good decisions like you faggots did with the nu52. I refuse to read shit comics, whether they're from Disney or Warner Brothers. That makes my opinion better than yours my delusionally casual friend.

If you indeed refuse to read shit comics, then you should drop every Marvel title my dear drone.

If it is like the current comics, might be good.

> ctrl + f "wally"
> no results

Why do you think that?

He hasn't treated past creators' work with any respect and the only look we've seen at him tackling Kirby was unrecognizable.

As a fan of Hal and Sinestro, I will forever love our Cereal Lord.

Thematically Snyder's myth vs world take is closer to kirby's than the "just stronk space aliens" Johns and DC are more likely to take. The New Gods need someone that is willing to go full retard. Snyder's Krypton had a spectacular "sexual" and alien designe, and steppenwolf already looks really outworldlike.

The safe route isnt the route to take with the new gods.

Del Toro would be better.

>drop ever Marvel title

Why would I do that? I'm not an elitist shill. I have actual opinions and don't base them on what's popular like you contrarian faggots do.

You can still read them.

Just dont buy.

cheeky

I don't
Also what kinda level of faggot you gotta be OP to have to have others agree with your opinion before you can present it.
Why go through this "we all think this, right?" Kinda threat instead of simply going "I hate this"

Ya pussy bitch

I agree actually.

I don't. He can annoy me from time to time, but he's written some good things. He really can't write a good Batman, though. And before you accuse me of pining for batgod, I mean that in my experience, his Batman has ranged from incompetent to "why are you even here."

I really liked him for a long time he keeps doing the same shit and it got old.

I'd like to see him go to Marvel again or do some indie work, just try something new.

I don't hate him though, he's just mediocre.

It's pretty silly to think Snyder is gonna start respecting the source material out of nowhere with the New Gods

I liked Superman: Last Son and Brightest Day. But I didn't like Trinity War. So I do not feel strongly about him one way or the other.

>was opposed to the new 52
>became the architect of rebirth

He's literally saving comics.

I just hate everyone.

Fuck you, why are you reading this. Now I'm inside your head.

>or do some indie work
He doesn't care about or read anything other than capeshit though.

So you don't actually read anything?

He's aggressively mediocre and can't write natural dialogue to save his life.

You heard wrong. He went and bought those 5 boxes by himself! Lord Johns is not afraid of going out and getting his own things, he's a cool guy like that.

>comics didn't exist before 2011

I liked green lantern rebirth, hal punching bruce in the face is one of my favorite comic book moments.

>This image
>No Jessica
nigga try harder

plenty of indies are capeshit too you know

actually most of the best selling indieshit is cape apart from TWD

Jessica didn't exist yet, nigga.