Was this good?

Was this good?

Quite.

Rather.

Absolutely

Zilla Jr is my second favorite kaiju after King ceasar and Gamera

Because of this pic I can't help but think Godzilla is acting like the Warcraft freak out kid and is about to shove the building spike up his ass.

Indeed.

THERE'S ONLY ONE BIG G!!!
REEEEEEEEEEE
Show was pretty gud

w-what is he going to to with that

He's jerking it off.

I still have toys from the movie

It was actually pretty good.

Really fucking good.
They fixed Gino's personality to make him akin to the 60s heroic Godzilla while still having it make sense from the naturalized personality his parent had in the movie.
They made Nick into a badass protagonist.
Most of the side characters were all cool.

A whole plethora of awesome original monsters to fight.

Highly recommend.

I loved the creature design in that show. Also liked the call back to Mecha-Zombie-Zilla in one of the season openings / endings. (Can't remember which one it was).

Nice.

So we all agree here that Shin Godzilla was way better than 2014 Godzilla, but also that Legendary Godzilla would curb stomp Shin in a fight, right?

Cyber-Zilla was great

1. We havent seen Legendary's resistence to fire, we know he can survive nukes. But he is still a "Rookie" godzilla, he needs to be kept nerfed until the vs Kong movie.

Shin was a great movie, and 2014 was a just good, even when some people wanted a more transformers like experience.

Yeah
its a good monster of the week kaiju fight

>Legendary would curb stomp Shin
Not in a million years.

>even when some people wanted a more transformers like experience.
honestly, I'm happy we didn't get that. Considering we had just gotten that with Pacific Rim

Sorry that's a no from me.
Legendary Zilla was cool but was no way the elder thing that Shin was could even have competition.
If they bring Shin back for anything it has to be Destroyah as his antagonist, mainly because that's what Shin was looking more and more like as the movie went on.

guys you are seriously overrating Shin.

The Plasma attack wasnt anywhere near the power of 90's godzilla

>Zilla isn't DLC in the recent Godzilla game
THEY HAD ONE JOB

>90's Godzilla
Which one are you referring to?

Mainly I'm just talking about the "death porcupine attack" and the fact that it was in the process of evolving again as it was being "killed".

Post death of Rodan

why are people suddenly so obsessed with Legendary vs Shin? both are good

Forget Zilla, this toon actually turned Matthew Broderick into a cool hero.

That's fucking insane.

Yeah.

Zilla Jr had a magic touch.

The destroy all monsters arc was GREAT

>mfw his atomic breath
Thought it was a bit weird when it started coming out of his back and tail though.

Shin was more powerful, but got injured from bunker busters. I think Legendary is definitely more durable.

He got hurt because he was still evolving. Thanks to those bombers, he evolved and gained his Atomic breath in order to survive, that's why they also come out of his back.

When compared to the 1998 movie?

By a VEEEERY LARGE longshot.

In fact, it was really fun and emulated the parts of the Japanese Godzilla that the 1998 American lacked (aka: Kaiju other than Zilla).

Also it was made by the same studio that made the M.I.B. cartoon and the Extreme Ghostbusters.

>Forget Zilla, this toon actually turned Matthew Broderick into a cool hero.
>That's fucking insane.

By replacing him with Ian "Sharknado" Ziering

Shin is a very slow motherfucker. His arms are spaghetti and will not do anything in a fight. If LegendaryGoji closes the gap in between them quick enough, he might toss Shin's shit around. Not sure how each will react to each other's atomic breaths. LegendaryGoji did tank a nuke.

I'd say Shin has the advantage in range and LegendaryGoji has the advantage in glorious CQC

No. Everyone was voiced by the same guy. The animation was garbage. It had a vaguely goth French spy woman, so there was that...