Explains alot

Explains alot

Why didn't they just cast Justin Bieber as Carol Danvers in the Avengers movie

whose the woman on the left

That a comic book would follow current fashion trends? Imagine.

Tilda Swinton is my fetish.

She's so unattractive that it's hot.

Ruby Rose

whos the artist? im loving those lines

I really hate this hairstyle so much.

How good a life you must live where the highest priority for your angst is haircuts

What if compared to half hair kinda thing everyone was doing like last year or so?

I would rather have giant 80's hair mullets then ever having to see that goddamn undercut/sidecut ever again.

Girls love the haircut

Nah.

Not that the undercut is going to look super fashionable in 20 years, but mullets are 0% better than any hairstyle ever.

I hate this hairstyle too it looks shitty on both men and women
you are a smelly penis

as long as we're talking about the actual real-life hair TV people wore from the 70s through the early 90s, it is the only acceptable hairstyle
if you're talking Joe Dirt shit and calling that a mullet, then yeah that is ass and those people need help

I agree, Its just the nazi SS haircut and it looks like trash on them too

"no"

Idk you can't look at 80s hair without imagining the half of can of hairspray that was used for it.

We need to go back to early 3D games haircuts.
All in some kinda bun or ponytail, or short shoulder length.

That'd be nicer without the shaved sides

Girls have bad taste.

That's a ridiculous amount of makeup

How else is she supposed to be pretty?

She's not pretty there either, the makeup is.

But she's legit attractive.

I know and yet guys still dont leave them alone when theyre just out trying to have a good time

i don't understand. What point are you trying to make?

That's because those guys are faggots-in-denial that get to technically fuck a guy without being called gay.

Maybe if you're into skinny dudes.

I think girls taste just fine.

You have bad taste.

Legit.

She's so fugly. It's like the minute you started to undress her she'd be both deer in the headlights innocent in front of you and so enamored that you want anything to do with her that she'd completely fall under the spell of you.

Call it narcissistic, but who doesn't want a wide eyed and innocent broken girl to fall under your sexual power.

Looks like Cressida went on a time machine from Panem to the present day.

I feel the same about Elizabeth Moss and Massie Williams.

Neither of them look manish enough for Carol

She's pretty and alpha af though.

She's married, and has an arrangement with her husband to fuck some other woman on the side, IIRC. I don't think you're going introduce her to the wonders of physical love, user.

She still have her chance

Or, you know, plain long hair?

It's not a high priority, but I can dislike something without you making it some big deal.

Shit's ugly

>Gay fashion designers love this on their androgynous skeletons.

no it doesn't

Yes, user, but Carol is much prettier and has those DSLs. Carol can suck my sick in a polite way.

Why she got Megyn Kelly's hair?

>But she's legit attractive.

If you say so, but I say she was hotter as Jadis.

>skintone different from neck down
don't girls also apply makeup around their clavicle so the skin at least matches?

She's certainly interesting looking at the very least. And a chameleon.

How good a life you must live where you can spend your days getting #triggered by someone's opinion on hair on an Indonesian tapestry discussion board?
This could get pretty recursive if you want it to

>women
She has boytoys you dyke.