Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
archive.is/z99Kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>CNN IS TOTALLY FAVOURING TRUMP GUYS ;_;
>THERE'S NO WAY PEOPLE JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT HILLARY, R-RIGHT?
Hillary supporters are funny people. I almost feel sorry for everyone who supports her without getting paid for it.

They remind me of the Ceausescu dick suckers in commie Romania days.

They fell for the propaganda meme.

>CNN want Trump to win

Fucking kek, CNN is in the bag for Hillary, especially since they deflected Hillary's health concerns with "HILLARY IS FINE. IS TRUMP'S HEALTH OKAY???".

However, they are still greedy kikes in the end, and they like ratings and ads more than anything, which Trump knows well. He's the only candidate this election who even understand this.

Yes CNN obviously hates Hillary and wants to see Trump elected , a countdown clock is proof. If they bash him for 24 hours after that it's just them trying to cover their tracks.

>THEY ARE KINDA SORTA GIVING ATTENTION TO TRUMP
>HOW DARE THEY SHOW TRUMP POLICY SPEECHES
>ITS LIKE THEY DON'T WANT TO DELIVER QUALITY JOURNALISM

CNN did actually give Trump's campaign insane amount of coverage in the past week or so. it was pretty biased against hillary if you ask me

I'm sure CNN would like to run a countdown clock until Hillary's next press conference, but it's impossible to count down from infinity.

There are two kinds of people on that subreddit, paid shills or really really stupid people who have no idea what is going on.

It's amazing how hard they are shilling. At this point if you support hillary you truly are a chump and I hope something bad happens to you.

I've been saying this since the beginning that the MSM made Trump what he is today. They were so blinded by greed when their ratings went through the roof everytime they spoke about Trump that they covered him so much that his popularity rose to all time highs. They dug their own graves with their jewish greed, now they will face the consequences.

They did this before Trump even won the primary. They would literally air an empty stage for an hour with the countdown to Trump speaking.

CNN is pro-Trump, but only so far in that he delivers them ratings. CNN is a corporation that only cares about money. They have zero journalistic integrity, and their only objective is to not offend their sponsors. That's about it.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

What has Shillery done to cover that they haven't? A three-minute appearance before she was put back on meds, just so the kike could lie about her breaking her streak?

CNN knows Hillary drops whenever she gets on TV, though

Well, what is Clinton doing while Trump is giving speeches?

Where are Clinton's speeches on immigration and jobs?

There's a certain level of cognitive dissonance being exhibited by these people I find truly disturbing

Dude this just made me bust out laughing

Done

>>Hillary Clinton The Racist
>Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."
>Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.
>Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.
>Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

you realize all of this makes her more likeable, right?

>actually, seriously, sincerely claiming that CNN is biased in favor of Trump
These people are not sane. They might not even be people. They do not perceive the world the way a normal human would.

Hill shills are so fucking delusional. CNN is the most hardcore pro hillary site, possibly second to either huffpo or msnbc. These cucks has never scene an apposing opinion or seen hillary frame in any light other than a positive one, that even CNN's shilling isn't enough for them.

>Media Bias
>In favor of Trump

This is wrong. Not in a "there are two sides to this issue and we just have differing opinions," sort of way. I mean it's objectively false. CNN's coverage of Trump is as widespread as it is negative. They are, of course, not always 100% bashing him, and sometimes they actually point out something good that he's said, but their selective coverage of his gaffes and constant misrepresentation of his public statements has begun to border on mendacious libel. If you believe that CNN is in any way biased towards Trump against Hillary, you are wrong, and in fact you're so wrong that I wonder how you can actually function as a rational adult when your entire perception of reality is so egregiously warped by your childish biases.

If Trump's history were half as bad as Hillary's, if he had even a fraction of the skeletons in his coset that he has, or if he were even nearly as corrupt as she has proven to be, he would never have won a single state in the primary, let alone still being a contender in the general election.

What do they expect CNN to do? Hillary is having the media fight her battles for her and they can't attack Trump if they don't cover him and examine what he does.

libs honestly think the current year media wants trump to win and hates niggers, its unbelievable

whatever you say schlomo....

>[Media Bias]
or
>they're not agreeing with me

And the "BILL CLINTON DIDN'T FLY ON THE PEDOPHILE'S AIRPLANE GAIZ"

...One week later "TRUMP FLEW ON A PEDOPHILE'S AIRPLANE MAYBE"

>doesn't do policy speeches
>doesn't do press conferences
>complains when CNN can't put up counters for events that don't happen

When a presidential candidate goes to another country it is huge news.

Remember Obama's speech in Germany in 08? That was also big news.

>Upvoted 70%

This.

These idiots don't even realize what they're asking for. The Hillary Campaign, and in fact the entire liberal media machine, have correctly recognized that not only is Hillary unpalatable, she also has such a dark history that even opening the door to discussing it would be disastrous.

As everyone is painfully aware at this point, the media's habit of giving Trump the spotlight repeatedly while hiding Hillary behind a curtain is 100% deliberate. It's calculated. It's a strategy. Because if they do nothing but bash Trump and scream "RACIST" at the top of their lungs, while keeping everyone blissfully unaware of how genuinely horrible and terrifying Hillary really is, people will vote for Hillary just to see Trump lose. If these idiots in OP's pic had their way, and the media covered Hillary as much as they do Trump, and forced her to give press conferences, and ran breaking reports every time she tweeted, she would be losing. Badly. These morons are like the one ignorant cop at a crooked precinct who keeps asking everyone else why they don't want to go investigate the mob boss, because he doesn't realize that mob boss has been secretly paying everyone off for years. I hope they DO get their way. Because it's not going to turn out well. But to then turn around and call this bias in FAVOR of Trump? You have got to be fucking kidding me.

Leftism is a mental disorder.

>Obama's speech in Germany
That country just can't help but invite every jihad nigger over, can it?

When was the last time Hillary had a policy speech?

Calling the alt-right racist is not policy.

CNN has their head so far up Shillary's ass. LA Times poll shows Trump pulling even w/ her and CNN says the poll isn't up to their standards. Reuters poll says same thing, CNN says the same shit.

Asshole Hillary bitches about Trump going to Mexico. The Cunt doesn't mention she was invited there, also.

Fuck her and all her supporters. Most of all, fuck the goddam news agencies that shill so hard for her. They don't even try to hide it any more.

i bet cnn would do a countdown for her if she actually fucking gave speeches or went outside ever

Do they genuinely believe that ANY news source is impartial? They will report on anything that gets them clicks and high ratings. No one gives a fuck about Hillary unless it's about her scandals. Meanwhile, the media reports on Trump's every word and spins their stories to appeal to their audiences.

Barely anyone attends her rallies both online or in person. It would be amazing if she somehow pulled off a win without being even remotely popular.

Exactly. What exactly are they supposed to count down towards? Are they also mad that CNN isn't running a countdown to world peace? What does CNN have against world peace anyway?

since when does Hillary make speeches?

She just gave a speech in Ohio today.

Is this a shop that switched Hillary's and Trump's positions?
How do they even believe this un-ironically

I can't believe there are actual Shillary supporters that discuss her on Reddit. I know people that are progressive are forced to support her but this is just crazy.

Nobody cares about that. Even the veterans she was giving the speech to was like pic related.

Cognitive dissonance. They believe the narrative, no matter what the narrative is. Any contradictory information merely strengthens the dissonance.

You have cognitive dissonance too, we all do.

He was trying to mimic JFK's Ich bin ein Berliner speech.

What a cunt. He can't be gone quick enough.

Australia - 0
Canada +1

>CNN
>Trump bias
I refuse to believe these people are old enough to vote.

>they actually think CNN is giving trump positive coverage
the delusion is palpable

All five of the people that post there?

If you want coverage, good or bad, you have to actually DO something. If you're sitting in your secure undisclosed location only occasionally emerging to whine about your opponent while your opponent keeps doing interesting things, you're not going to get coverage.

The Clinton campaign was fine with coverage of Trump visiting Mexico when they thought it would blow up in his face. Now their whining because he pulled of a fairly statesman like visit on short notice.

LMAO.

CNN's options are:

A. Cover the endless stories being revealed every day about Hillary's corruption

B. Cover non-corrupt things Trump is doing which will hopefully take the focus off of Hillary.

Which would these Hillary supporters prefer?

I refuse to believe that everyone on there isn't a CTR shill

Nothing else makes sense. I don't want to believe that there are people that delusional.

Huffingtonpost is full of these people.

kek

just fucking kek

Hillary doesn't hold press conferences so there could never be a countdown.

IIRC, he's estimated to have gotten 2 billion in free media coverage.

Plus, he's been living rent free in the minds of his foes for the last year and a half.

Those are shills and even if she is genuine, those people are few and far between.

CNN are kikes who are biased towards Hillary, but their bias towards money is stronger so the cover trump to bring in the shekels
I don't understand how people who actually like hillary exist

This election has made me really realize you have to question everything you hear and are told when talking to people because you never know what the fuck they're thinking or lying about.

>One candidate is visiting a foreign president to outline a massive policy position
>the other candidate is bitching about Russians and cartoon frogs in a mostly empty high school auditorium
Gee I wonder which one they should cover? Even CNN can't justify covering the Shillary event

Jesus christ how can these people be so blind? The media is clearly biased towards clinton, but the media still covers trump because they make money off his stories. If they didnt cover him that would be tons of potential money down the drain

>This election has made me really realize you have to question everything you hear and are told when talking to people because you never know what the fuck they're thinking or lying about.

Good lesson to learn.

>ClintonNewsNetwork
>actually point out something good that Trump said

Give just one example.

This. Trump brings viewers, whether you like him or hate him people want to watch.

>CNN is pro Trump

>CNN is pro-trump

They have CNN on constantly where I work. They cover trump a lot, but in no way are they pro trump. They bash him, take every tweet out of context, I even saw CTR reps on that show "discussing" his policy speaches. CNN even labeled them "member of correct the record".

CNN hates the shit out of trump, they just cover him constantly because Hillary is as boring as a snail.

>when was the last time the media promoted a policy speech made by Hillary in such a way?

Maybe they would if she bothered making public appearances.

>I hope something bad happens to you
Funny thing about Democratic staffers, bad things tend to happen to them.

knock HuffPo off that list. They still suck Bernie's dick even though he isn't in the race.

>IT'S THE NEW NARRATIVE
IT'S THE NEW NARRATIVE
>IT'S THE NEW NARRATIVE
IT'S THE NEW NARRATIVE
>IT'S THE NEW NARRATIVE
IT'S THE NEW NARRATIVE
>IT'S THE NEW NARRATIVE
IT'S THE NEW NARRATIVE
>IT'S THE NEW NARRATIVE
IT'S THE NEW NARRATIVE
>archive.is/z99Kk
archive.is/z99Kk
>archive.is/z99Kk
archive.is/z99Kk
>archive.is/z99Kk
archive.is/z99Kk
>archive.is/z99Kk
archive.is/z99Kk

Thirtieth post best post

>Several independent studies have confirmed what is intuitively obvious, and frankly, staggering: Donald Trump receives more favorable national media coverage than Hillary Clinton. Just ask Mark (((Halperin))), the quintessential media insider, who recently conceded: “There’s a deep well of anti-Clinton sentiment in the press.” The national media are stumped by Trump, seeking false “balance” (and clicks) out of deference to his voters. Yet somehow, that deference is absent in Hillary’s case; she and her voters are maligned and marginalized at every turn. This open letter proposes a solution to the imbalanced coverage.

>To the National Media:

>I write this letter as a concerned American, a father who fears for his children in the event of a Trump presidency. And I write it as the CEO of a political media company with a community of over one million people whose engagement rates rival the largest media platforms in the U.S.
>On the one hand, I know most of you understand that Donald is a menace to America and that Hillary is the only plausible president in the race. On the other hand, I recognize these facts:

>a) You’re chasing clicks and you want a contest.

>b) You face relentless (and ridiculous) accusations from the right that you have a “liberal bias.”

>c) You feel compelled to appear even-handed in a misguided quest for “balanced” reporting.

>d) The price of entry into the elite media club is open disdain for Hillary Clinton.

YES THIS IS WHAT WE WANT
>DUMB LIBS GOING AGAINST ITS OWN SOURCE OF POWER
LETS SHILL THERE LIKE THIS

They do cover her shit when she actually makes real speeches, she just doesn't do that very often. They covered her Alt-Right speech, but they can't justify covering a "me-too" event in an empty auditorium when Trump's meeting with world leaders to discuss policy.

Jesus Christ... What do they consider positive coverage of Trump? How far up your own ass do you have to be before you think that Hillary is being negatively targeted by the media?

Ridiculous, right?
and what a (((coincidence))) that r/shill would be going off about unfair coverage at the same time the letter goes up

MK Ultra or paid shills
there can't be that many legit retards in one place at the same time, can there?

Nobody is paying her to give those speeches

>there can't be that many legit retards in one place at the same time, can there?

This needs to be a banner.

make it so!

>hillary supporters complaining about media bias
well isnt this ironic

thanks don

Paid shills setting the narrative for the usual braindead tumblrites. If this is going to be the official narrative it's going to backfire gloriously, the media can't get anymore pro-Clinton without going full North Korea.
agreed

PEPE!

>dat flag
>dat post

Fire up the ovens

>Poll: Trump trails Clinton by two points
it's on CNN, if anyone cares. inb4 >CNN article

diaper lady is toast. her single digit lead will be over after the first debate

It was 2 billion months ago like before the convention. Convention alone was probably 2 billion worth. I estimate at this point its closer to 8-10 billion in free coverage.

we didn't ask you

So I was wondering what would happen to Hillary if she were to eat some tacos? Nothing good I bet.

>>I write this letter as a concerned American, a father who fears for his children in the event of a Trump presidency. And I write it as the CEO of a political media company with a community of over one million people whose engagement rates rival the largest media platforms in the U.S.
>On the one hand, I know most of you understand that Donald is a menace to America and that Hillary is the only plausible president in the race.

>Peter Daou is a former adviser to Hillary Clinton and John Kerry and a veteran of two presidential campaigns.

Caught it. He didn't even have to be Jewish.