Sup Forums BTFO

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EsAKAOBBGMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no we mean when you march it doesnt turn into something like you see in the hood after jungle beats drops a fire flame new beat that makes the white bitches wet

Black people - "ooga booga jujeeju ding dock flip bo doe, sheeeeitttttt"

Making shit arguments and thinking they are worth something.

What we really meant was that niggers should stop protesting altogether and show some gratitude for all the white man has done for them. How about a thank you for taking them out of Africa, or the trillions we've given them in welfare?

>We are protesting without looting, therefore you must agree with our protest

Also, no one is saying the guy should be imprisoned, just fired. Isn't it the liberals that started the whole "you disagree with us, therefore we'll get you fired" thing?

What are these people? Children? It's like they stayed 14 years old their whole live.
That people want you to stay peaceful doesn't mean you can be disrespectful either.

le reddit XD

Kaepernick did nothing wrong. As a white male who is incredibly racist, I 1000% support his reason for not standing. May kek bless this man.

youtu.be/EsAKAOBBGMQ

I'm experiencing Negro Fatigue. I just want them to stop being so fucking uppity.

""""""""black""""""""

>As a white male
>checks flag

Just because you "protest" something, doesn't mean people have to agree with you. It's like the thinking of a child.

There's no justifiable defense for alienating your coworkers.
Your boss wouldn't want to defend you for that.

They're disagree with why he was protesting and not how.

They're disagreeing with why he was protesting and not how.

Gee, i wonder who is behind this post

Well that's it folks rioting is now morally acceptable just accept it we all got BTFO

Don't fuck up your own neighborhoods, assault innocent people, and expect reparations for Muh sufferin.

I fucking hate Kaepernick now. He was raised by his adoptive white upper middle class family and had a good career as a football player, then his nigger real mom comes out of the woodwork and he grows an afro and becomes blm material. Fuck this trend

I thought he was pussywhipped by his wife?

Black people should suck our collective asses and repent before we get fed up and genocide them like the pavement apes they are.

She has a point, until she realizes that he is playing for a white coach, on a team owned by a white man, in a league run by white people. He's contributing to his white overlords.

If he really wanted to protest he would quit.

Why Americans allow this kind of shit?

proof that racists are literally retarded

you can disagree with his actions sure and even make it known that you do, but these triggered fucks getting upset he wants to speak up for rights of black people and think he shouldn't because "he was raised by whites" only confirms his stance has a legit base arguement. the fact that people think you can't want better for somebody jyst because you don't share the same demographic hemisphere as themnis classist and the fact it's almost entirely about skin tone is what makes it racist

When you've spent your entire life being raised by whites, working for whites, and benefiting from whites it makes you a little hypocritical to demonize them.

You literally just got your last thread deleted, you dumb faggot. Stop making it.

>speak up for the rights of black people

No, he doesn't. He wants a vague "change" with zero details about what that means. If he really cared about black people, he'd sponsor dozens upon dozens of elementary school classes and he would be handing out scholarships like candy.

Actual activism
>I'm going to donate all my millions I make this year to inner city kids and projects to help out disadvantaged blacks

Twitter activism
>I'm not going to stand during a song

Nigger apologists are worse than niggers.

A guy said it in a previous thread and I really liked how he worded it. Protesting won't absolve you from criticism. This is given.

Protesting for the sake of protesting should be done peacefully to minimalist damage to property/people. Obviously.

However, if you protest peacefully, although you are being a more responsible protestor by unharmingly not conforming to an American tradition, people who value the country are going to criticize you heavily, especially if your reason behind it is childish. Fucking stupid idiots just don't have common sense. "He should be able to do what he wants without backlash!!" Go to Tumblr for that, brain dead snowflake.

no it does not, it's called learning. you expect a kid to know so much about the world fresh out of college or to have really solid opinions or political stances? demonize whites =/= demonize racists, why would you be mad about the demonization unless you are racist? being a hypocrite would be if all of those whites you named are racist. are they all racist? that would only prove his point, otherwise you are reaching to say he should just be quiet

>why would you be mad about the demonization unless you are racist?

If I call your mother a whore you will likely be mad even if you know it's not true.

>america is the freest country in the world!!

>you're not free to not sing the anthem

Why would any person be bothered by being accused of a crime they didn't commit?

>Don't lump me in with BLM!
>Not all of us are thugs!
>All white people...

how do you know he hasn't or doesn't plan to in the future after this or once he retires? he isn't a politician of sorts, he plays handegg, save the sociopolitical issues for someone like the president, he can help but it's bigger than just donating money. you can't fix everything with a green bandaid

not an arguement stormfagget

Because if the problem was as bad as he claims, then one would assume he would do everything in his power to help change it. His message doesn't fit with his behavior.

>"as a washed up athlete who recently started dating a terrorist and converted to islam i don't like this country that pays me million of dollars to sit on a bench a few hours a week"
>"shut the fuck up you crybaby nobody cares"
>"DAAAAAAAYUMN NIGGA Y U HATE A BROTHA LIKE THAT FUCKIN RAYCIS HONKIES DONT RESPECT DA FIRST AMENDMENT N SHEEEEIT"

Can nigs do anything right?

Image saved.

Fuck cum skins.

...Except I don't care if a sportsman sits down during the U.S. national anthem.

It's his choice. No one is stopping him and it doesn't affect anyone else.

>"No not like that."

I didn't see any white people stop him.

>White people: "Black people should stop killing each other so much"
>*Black persons stand in road yelling "Black Lives Matter"*
>White people: "Dumb niggers"

i'd be mad at her for being a whore in the first place if it was true, and even if i dont like them saying it that doesn't mean i'll lie to make it seem untrue, intellectual dishonesty only holds back civilization on a marco and micro scale

Would you have any problems with a local newspaper repeatedly accusing you of being a serial poodle rapist, even if it wasn't actually true?

Jew gotta be kidding me my friend

then those persons should confront those other persons who singled them out directly and prove that it's not true if they care enough to be bothered. if someone says i'm something that's not true, i confront and prove them wrong peacefully, it's really that easy.

I couldn't give a flying fuck abut that

Just the fact a guy turned sour is now 3rd string about to be cut, no better than a bench warmer

>i confront and prove them wrong peacefully

That's exactly what thousands of people are currently doing with this man

Them more I'm on here, the more I notice that people the opposition is either stupid or full of shit.

maybe (((that))) newspaper needs to be addressed for the strange baiting headlines when the people who originally said that about me, met with me, and we ironed out the misunderstanding

i'd hardly say burning merchandise with my name and hurling offensive racial slurs is peaceful...i need to watch this trump rally though so no responses for a for a few minutes on my end

>offensive

You make it so obvious what you are.

>a subpar, low energy, second-string quarterback thinks this country is racist
>something worth caring about

Pick one, nigger

Yes the monolith that is white people got together and decided that a:Niggers should protest peacefully and b: that peacefully sitting during the national anthem was unacceptable. In view of this glaring contradiction the monolith that is white people decided to go forward with the argument anyway.

Fuck off. Nigs have never had it better. There is no end game here supremacy is the only option for them. race war now.

oh lawd, a white man unto mah own heart.

Has she heard of MLK? Try something like that

>What are these people? Children?

They're niggers, Harry.

>being a racist

>Sup Forums BTFO

>ignoring that this sand person is inciting riots and hate crimes by blacks

>ignoring his multi million dollar salary for PLAYING A FUCKING GAME

>ignoring that more whites are victim to hate crimes and more whites die to police

REEEEEEEEEEEE

her nose looks like a fucking wraith from halo 2 lol

Basically they should go be a nigger somewhere else. Not on TV, not blocking our streets.
Hold Candles on MLK blvd or something.

Cumskins BTFO

Sorry, let me clarify.

Black people should shut the fuck up, fix their own problems and become actual contributors to civilization or get the fuck out and go back to Africa

My sides

He's completely in the right to not stand during the anthem. I love the "muh dead soldiers" fags who get ultra-tiggered when someone exercises their rights in a way they don't approve of.

>i hate this country
>even though it's given me everything i could ever ask for
>all because we kangz ain't represented in duh hollywood moovees
>muh dick

You know, when I heard about this shit, I thought it was some BLM shit... maybe it is that too, but from this video, I can't help but agree at some level.

All of that is conjecture, and it's completely irrelevant. All you did is prove that you are indeed triggered over free speech.

>Kappernigger skipping his only chance to actually get off the bench.

Ya buddy.

He had a right to sit, and everybody has a right to bitch or call him a bigger or whatever

This shits so retarded. One side gets mad because some faggot sits during the pledge, then the other side gets mad because people got mad about said faggot. It is one ball of retards.

not even this, it seemed more like a cop out when people pointed it out

Fighting against injustice and brutality against one's race (even if it doesn't exist) is one thing. Disrespecting the country you were raised and have achieved professional success in is another thing entirely.

black people:
>Obama isn't a black president, he's half white!

>biracial Kaperidick "protests"

black people:
>PRAISE BLACK JESUS

>White race is one person with one set of opinions
Then why the fuck do you have two diametral opposites for presidential candidates?

>whites aren't racist
>then why are both presidential candidates white?

he can sit down if he wants to, it doesn't mean I have to like him or that I don't consider him a hypocrite for still playing in the NFL and making millions. while crying about oppression.

He's not going to go to jail over it.

>All white people are one person
>Only white people had negative things to say about the guy who sat during the anthem

Typical