What the average American looks like if America homogenized into one ethnicity

What the average American looks like if America homogenized into one ethnicity.

Other urls found in this thread:

modeltypeface.com/modelcrushmonday-emily-bador/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

god damn cute

and? America has always been a mixed race society.

I'd hit it. Easily.

Another generation or two and we may get back green/blue eyes.

I'd tap that t.b.h. pham

White is a lot better.

yes, this is called a thot. this is why america must utilize eugenics and become a fascist state.

And this is the other thing

>average

Whites are disgusting

Would be so cute without he nose ring.

Based on the whites I see every day it's more like this.

>90% white 10% black with virtually no race mixing until the 1990's.
>"America has always been a mixed race society."

She looks more than 60% white, m8.

That's actually cute. Shame this frizzy-haired mudrace is what mutts are predicted to look like.

It's not as bad as that filthy european mix image.

OUT OUT OUT

AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL~~

this is true. i ventured back to the midwest to visit family. went to the county fair. it is not a pretty sight.

>blondes
>not qt brunettes with blue eyes
Disgusting.

>tfw she is getting bleached right now

Her name is Jordan Spencer, she doesn't look that bad outside the shot for national geographic where she looks like an ayy lmao snek.

Wrong. We were 90% white until 1965, and we had immigration laws which stipulated that we would remain least 90% white.

If you want to go all the way back to our immigration laws from 1790, they stipulated that only "free white peoples of good standing" could become US citizens.

It hasn't been 90% white since the 1800's. Hispanics are like 30% now and there are Asians and Indians all over the place.

And race mixing by breeding is irrelevant to the OP. He was referring to mixing every person in America together how it would look. 90% white and 10% black is still grey.

>brunettes with blue eyes
>not qt brunettes with green eyes

Absolutely disgusting.

90% white and 10% other is still mixed race.

>90% white and 10% other is still mixed race.

We can grade things on a scale.

90% white is a vastly different society than the future of 40% white, 40% hispanic, 10% black, 10% other.

Nope, more like pic related.

>1800s

try 1960s

>File: emily bador.jpg (354 KB, 1280x1280)

Emily is half English and half Malaysian, but she has that London-cool look in the sense that you couldn’t place her origins or her style category – and I love anyone that avoids categorisation!

modeltypeface.com/modelcrushmonday-emily-bador/

JUST

I have an exam tomorrow. Can I get some You's with dubs please?

"London look" now means "gene septic tank".

KEK.

>It hasn't been 90% white since the 1800's
more like the 1970's. in 1980 half of all counties in the usa were 100% white. usa have never been a mixed race country, it's been a biracial highly segregated country for most of it's country with a large majority of whites.

will trips suffice?

no, but quads might

Good luck on your exam.

He's right though, this country has been filled with nigger tier Italians and Irish for a long time.

>Let's give her an alien-tier eye color to make white people feel less bad about dark brown eyes becoming the universal eye color

would masticate poop

idk about you, but i like what i'm seeing

They chose her because she was the prettiest person in the photo series. And they have lots of artificial lighting to make their eyes brighter and make them look more exotic (white that is).

Not terrible except the lips.

Would

She's got nice dick sucking lips.

Such wasted potential. What a whore.

Jessica Alba with freckles and nigger lips?

True. After civil rights it really started to go down hill, then you combine that with the globalism of today. We're fucked.

the second ones, the green ones, look kind of derpy dont you think?

superior dominant white DNA takes over?

We're gonna make it

Let's deport the beanerfags and the niggers. The white mans penis combined with the Asian mans intellect would create a race far superior than Hitlers idea of a perfect Aryan race. We would be unstoppable and would never stop winning. We would win so much we would get tired of winning, but our perfect race wouldn't care, and we would keep on winning and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

That's what I was thinking! Why isn't she brown skinned? If she's all the races, she should have some orangey spic and chocolate in there.

give her green eyes and I'm in there like swim wear

white dna is mostly recessive. after a number of generations that woman offspring will be brown. with a few white/blond/blue eye kids showing up ever once in a while; when two people who carry genes mate. fun fact a black couple can have white kids and visa versa.

Looks puertorican.