As an Asian for Trump: My story

I used to be so blinded by the liberal progressive brainwashing. I didn't realize how mistaken I was. Over the years. I started to realize that liberal progressive occult had made me unhappy, sad, and depressed. I began to see the errors of my thinking, and then, when I tried to change, when I tried to speak truth, I realized, how tyrannical the progressive left truly is. They will try to silence anyone who dare to speak truth to their progressive occultism, and they will ostracize you, shame you, and destroy you; they are the dictators of thoughts and discourse. They have no respect for anyone. They are the ultimate hypcrites. They don't care if you are a woman, minority, gay, or transgender, as long as you disagree with them, they will destroy you.
Liberalism has now become dictatorship. Liberalism has transformed into the celebration of mental illness.
To even call those brainwashed occultists "liberal" is an egregious insult to classical liberalism. Those things--those secular progressive freaksteins--should not call themselves liberals. They are monsters. They should just call themselves Communists.
And that is why I support Trump now! He is honest. He is truthful. He is bold, unflinchingly honest. He is my hope of escaping the nightmare of liberal tyranny. I love Trump. And I love anyone who supports Trump. It makes me so exuberant seeing all the manly men who are fighting back the wimpy liberal Ellsworth Toohey of this world, the despiser of mankind disguised as "humanitarian", hatred disguised as love, war disguised as peace, those monsters disguised as holier-than-thou preachers of death.
And I am unashamed to admit, being gay, it makes me so horny, to see all the fervent supporters of Trump bravely fighting back treacherous liberal occults. I wish I could offer myself to suck the cock of all the Trump supporters :O

bump

So androgynous. Can't tell if male or female.

Why are East Asians so pig disgusting?

Are you male or female? I'm not trying to be rude I honesty can't tell.

It's called neoteny sempai

Keep telling you, liberal SJWs are the best right-winger converters.

I think I'm in love, desu

Too long. My mind can't concentrate for that long.

Nice job man. I'm glad you are on our side m8.

The fuck, is that deep fried cat?

What is up with all the degenerates wanting to fuck Trump supporters? It is super common. Especially trannies. Weird.

Anyways, thanks for your honesty. I agree with some of what you said. I myself was conflicted by liberalism, especially feminism. Brainwashing is a good term. I describe it as taboos. It is taboo to talk about racial or gender differences. Once you break the taboos, the flood gates open. I was particularly miserable sexually as I am sexually dominant and I didn't realize how much feminists and liberal effeminates were literally attacking my sexuality all the time. Their lies about women, sex, rape, consent, and dating seriously fucked with my head. I am glad I no longer have such conflicts.

Your gender plox?

Liberalism isnt brainwashing. Sup Forums is brainwashing

This is sad. A bright mind gone to waste by the rampant homosexual cult lead by Obama.

tfw trump supporter and havent had any offers

>What is up with all the degenerates wanting to fuck Trump supporters? It is super common. Especially trannies. Weird.
Because truth and strength are virtues that are universally attractive, while spineless hypocrisy is universally hideous

Use your head. First of all, he looks like a male. Secondly, he said he's gay. Third, he confirms being a male by saying he wants to suck cocks. Congratulations, you are fucking dumb.

kek. saw ween a week or so ago and people had its pat masks there.

im with u senpai

Git in here bro

wait isn't like 90% of this board Asian?

how does it feel to be race traitors?

Be my girlfriend pls

not OP, but how am i being a race traitor? i grew up in murrrica, i may not agree with everything he says, i may not be the ultimate beneficiary of everything he says, but i think he speaks more of the truth than hillary

You must be from Vancouver.

You are just as much a beneficiary as anyone else. To think otherwise is to buy into the bullshit lies from the left, that originated from the divisive racist, fear monger, Obama.

Occultist? You mean cultist?

i like to think so, but i understand im on Sup Forums so i just let some of the more right wing people believe what they want to believe regarding race.

i think international relations is heading to a place where we need to speak up about some of the issues.

NYC now recognises 31 or something genders by law, whereas u see these niggas gettign their heads cut off on tv. how the fuck are we gonna fight ISIS if half of men are being women? i dunno

I didn't read your gay paragraph , how low test are you senpai?

Your story is similar to mine OP. Also you are a very sexy lady in that pic

>flag
riiiiiiight

>NYC now recognises 31 or something genders by law, whereas u see these niggas gettign their heads cut off on tv. how the fuck are we gonna fight ISIS if half of men are being women? i dunno

Fuck this world friend.
How can any country take us serious with all this gender shit.
I don't really care if someone is gay or not but this shit is out of hand.

Another twink for trump?

Nice.

I have a soft spot for asian guys.

i feel you man. she he they all that shit is degenerate. i dont mind if they want to be happy, thats cool. u want to identify yourself as a half dog half table? fine. but don't then assert your right to use women's bathrooms and shit like that and call us bigots if we dont agree with your hyper liberalism.

sry i live in california, and it makes me mad

the OP is a huge flaming faggot / troll. as for me, say that to my face and i'll knock you out

Pic related

你是我的朋友!
和你是可爱 !

How open about it are you

Every Trump supporter I know IRL is a 35+ gym rat or manual laborer - I assume this hits the daddy complex the degenerates have about being dominated by a powerful father figure

Obviously the fedora dadbod online alt right is not exactly the same thing

Sorry OP, have to pass on the offer but nice to see the support.

will asians ever return to the republican party in a majority? they're still the most right leaning minority but they don't vote majority republican anymore and haven't since reagan i think. curious as to why not though, pretty much all the white republican spheal shit applies to them as well.

every clinton supporter ive met either doesn't pay taxes, is seriously misinformed / uninformed and doesn't care, and votes on emotions.

收皮呀 察鞋仔