youtube.com/watch?v=vOh7uObLqXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...into this?

your boyfriend dying

were him and dunn homo lovers?

He literally turned into his father lmao

Euron really let himself go

WASTED AND WOUNDED

Who cares. Stop talking about literal fags who don't matter anymore.

>The mods deleted my bumfights thread

What the fuck? It's tv and film

He had a good life

Experienced youth to the fullest

Now it's all about coasting to an aneurysm or a liver failure ~55-60yrs old. It's a quiet decay.

Keep em coming fuck the mods!

HEY FRANK CAN I BORROW
A COUPLE OF BUCKS FROM YOU

1. Content should pertain to television shows, movies, actors/actresses, film equipment, etc.
2. All actress and actor discussion should pertain directly to their roles and careers. Off-topic discussion will be deleted.
3. Global Rule 13 applies—all images of actresses should be accompanied by relevant discussion.
4. Please make use of the spoiler image checkbox and spoiler tags. Purposeful spoiling of a series or movie is not allowed.

I literally followed all the rules? What the fuck? It was basically bumfights general but threads like these are even general anything. Fucking retard mods

>He had a good life

fooling around with drug addicts and all kinds of degeneracy for decades.

>good life

i never say this but you need to grow up

I've been banned for posting Seinfeld scenarios and asking what you'd do in the situation. I have no fucking clue what they're doing

2nd day in a row of this rando thread.

Wonder why?

this is my board, they're just living in it

why are these bums doing these things?

$$$

poor guys.

He got very rich doing it though.

He can afford expensive rehab in southern California if he needs to. Better to be a rich fuckup than a broke one.

you go from trying to look like you don't care about anything until you truly stop caring about life

WASTED AND WOUNDED

also checked

is anybody liking these or should i just stop?

I just got here - these from cky? Ive never seen these

I remember when they used to show commercials for these and Girls Gone Wild back when Howard Stern was still on E!

They're making me feel bad but I am interested in them

He had a serious injury

btw, do you guys even know who he is? When he was in the prime of his life most of you were 6 years old....

It's bumfights, basically low budget CKY, if you can imagine that.

Grandpa here. I'm 35 and was in high school when Tom Green and Jackass both started.

Are those just pebbles or what?

Those are gumballs lol

you could say the same about hookers

Watching this webm on loop while listening to taylor swifts new song is pretty entertaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=T62maKYX9tU

same...

im an old fag... remember the days when these guys were popular and you enjoyed watching a skater fag movie

damn, those were the days

Yep. Listening to shitty pop punk, going to the warped tour and trying to pick up little goth girls. I miss it all so much.

Keep posting these bum stunts lmao

Bam has entered Spoony mode.

I always wondered, is Margera like a Spanish name? Even though he's from Pennsylvania I doubt there's very many Mexicans.

and that's all from bumfights 1, maybe I'll come back for bumfights 2 webms, thanks Sup Forums

I think Italian.

Who /blingbling/ here?
[Spoiler] international bad boys and naughty hoes eeeeeeeeee [/spoiler]

lmao keep em coming lad

MORE of getting them to actually fight

This is brilliant. Now I want to find a couple bums and tell them to fight and the one who makes the other unconcious or dead wins. Maybe throw them a couple knives. How is this not more common???

>the one who makes the other unconcious or dead wins.

Doesn't this go without saying?

Not really, remember the Mayweather fight a couple days ago? Dumbass umpire stopped the fight before the Irish guy was even KO'd.

Motherfucker, messing with bums is not cool. The people behind these stunts are some fucked up people. Go buy one a sandwich or something man

I know, I was just gently mocking your obvious non-native English.

CLICK CLACK

Also bumfights is mostly a moniker, any fights in the movies are crappy fights from school the director put in the movie to fill time, the bums mostly do humiliating shit

rufus is doing alright

youtube.com/watch?v=vOh7uObLqXk

Are these real bums or actors?