Do women understand movies?

Do women understand movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XALVTzMOeQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

savage AF

Moneyball sucks, tho.

She's pretty based. Moneyball and Weinstein's whore in a bathtub gonna explain economy to you goy are the most reddit shit being put out in this decade

>Shekelball
>good

>The real protagonist however is Beane himself, played with great charisma by Brad Pitt

Interesting history, well acted, top notch montages, effective and well dosed comedy. What is it that you don't like?

>top notch montages
>this is what Americans believe

it wasn't anything like the book, it was just a shitty hallmark movie about a hip single dad who works in an industry he doesn't like and his quirky singing daughter

sterile normiebait junk

The plot is week and the narrative doesn't make sense. Two hours of moneyball preaching and Hatteburg hits a home run in the climax? What? I thought the whole point was his OBP? Also, way to avoid the fact that A's team had a world-class pitching staff that year.

>ywn have a cute strong-jawed quirky singing daughter

>using rt
why when they're so often wrong, shilling one way or another?

Pic is your future daughter.
You will love and cherish her, but will pray for her peaceful passing night after night after night.

As a baseball fan I really enjoyed it.

Not gonna happen, I'm not a inbred white.

Have you ever seen a nigger with down syndrome? Me neither.

youtube.com/watch?v=1XALVTzMOeQ
>werewolf is gothic

Niggers with down syndrome generally don't survive their parents.
They also turn into diglets if they do survive to adulthood.

>implying my father's daughter isn't a quirky strong-jawed 22 year old who writes glam rock and has purple hair

I don't believe women are equal to men but at some point in the 20th century women sunk far below even what they were because my mom and my grandma both have great tastes in movies and girls my age think Harry Potter is genre-defining cinema

sounds like you were born in the wrong generation
tis a dank feel

>you were born in the generation where the west committed collective suicide
It's hard to give a shit about anything when you realise that.

There's a hint of truth to it

The people we call normies are the people who are too stupid to see all that's wrong around them

I think baseball is about as fun as staring up my own ass, and a movie about baseball statistics sounded like an eternity of Ken Griffey Jr. sodomizing me with a splinter-covered bat, but I'll be damned if I didn't think it was one of the best movies I saw in in 2011.

As a baseball fan I thought it was awful.