Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4cPlinYrM1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

us blacks be so fuckin regal cuz we got dat kangz an kweenz blud

>editing photos on your phone

>RDJ's size

>I have one
>But that's none of my business

The wit and wisdom truly on par with Whedon writing.

>RDJ's height

pretty good

I can't see Bruce going "NUH UH MY SUIT BETTER XD"

>iron man and batman together

?????????

Need to see another trailer before I get full on hyped.
>tfw they changed the costume from CW

So are they even going to try and explain the Diversity Panthers suits origin?
It's fucking bullshit how undeservedly powerful he is.

hype for what? whats going on is there a new trailer coming or something

SMALL
BLACK
DICK

Fuck you're right, how did he get himself so flat?

Black Panther is actually really cool. I can't wait to see Hollywood explain that his nation has insanely strong border security, refuses to allow African refugees in, and Black Panther himself is ultra-rich because all of Wakanda's income tax is literally his personal bank account.

There's an opportunity for a genuinely interesting character exploring the merits of so much power in the hands of one man as well as the dilemma faced by upper class blacks and-lol fuck it they're gonna just go full we wuz kangz aren't they?

>implying he doesn't have a panda tail

>muh BBC
If you showed me the bottom half of Black Panther I'd assume it was Black Widow

>we wuz kangz aren't they?

Too early to tell but I doubt it. It will probably be like Doctor strange where something small stops it from being great.

>have an impenetrable stealth suit
>still can't accomplish half of the feats the other two did
Wow, just like real life.

Their pulling traits mainly from Priest's run.

>Priest: Wakandans are not nice people. By and large, they are aware of the outside world, they are reasonably free to visit the outside world, but they do not like or respect the outside world, what with all of that racism and Monica Lewinsky and so forth. They are what the French have been accused of for years. They are nice, in the sense that they'd give you a cookie, but they are a race not unlike the ancient Mayans. Their culture is hundreds of years older than ours and is largely undiluted, an unconquered race that has, until very recently, lived in total isolation. We, and I include African Americans in this, are mongrels to the Wakandans. Uneducated and barbaric. A land of David Lettermen.

>as well as the dilemma faced by upper class blacks
That has no place in a superhero movie. It's a good theme to explore but not in a movie about a king who dresses up in a catsuit to fight crime. That belongs more in tv shows that can "a very special moral episode".

youtube.com/watch?v=4cPlinYrM1w

why do so many shut ins hate black people

>panda tail
I'd break my dick trying to do that.

We're a really easy scapegoat

What about Aquaman characters I am pretty sure a couple of them are bigger kings than Black Kang. If you're going to be an autistic faggot then at least do your research.

>shut ins
>hating black people
It's people exposed to black people that hate them, m8. You think the brits gave a shit about black people until they started chanting Black Lives Matter?

Most people hate niggers, not black people.
The problem is more and more black people are acting like niggers these days.

>really easy scapegoat
I agree. Straight white men have it so hard living in a world where other people get praised for blaming them for shit they didn't do

That's not what I'm referring to. I'm referring to the fact that we represent 12% of the population but 52% of the homicides. That literally half of us are obese, and if you removed us our national obesity rate would drop to European levels. That 1/3 of us are obese. That 1/6 of us will go to prison in our lifetimes. That we have the lowest literacy rates, the lowest sat scores, but the most generous scholarships. That we have the highest unemployment rate, that we are more likely to use food stamps, that we are more likely to murder infants ("abortion). That black on white rape is common but black on white rape is practically non existent. We are an absurdly easy scapegoat.

what stopped doctor strange from being great?

>impenetrable armor
>gets shot
>breaks bones and gets internal bleeding
>b-but my skin is intact h-haha

>that we are more likely to murder infants ("abortion).
this is larping

It's not larping, abortion is fucking awful.

I'm not that guy but my honest, only qualm with Dr. Strange was that they played up the Dormamu bargain loops as being more humorous than self-sacrificial and disturbingly horrific.

That's just general consensus, atleast from what I've heard. I need to rewatch it.

>monkey in a suit.jpg

Eugenics isn't awful. We need to go farther and stop letting unmarried roasties shit out autistic kids. Get the fuck off my board.

>we
>we
>we
>we
>we
Why don't you be yourself?

>oh wait
>I have one
>But thats none of my business

this is not coherently correct

I don't get how a fantasy about a black man showing some degree of competence always segues into race war. Blacks aren't suddenly going to rise up and colonize Mars because of this movie, it's non offensive stuff made for kids.

>only qualm with Dr. Strange was that they played up the Dormamu bargain loops as being more humorous than self-sacrificial and disturbingly horrific.
My only qualm was they ignored the threat that has been hounding them throughout the movie and went straight after the big guy, which requires me to believe that Dormmamu being exposed to the concept of time suddenly makes him so retarded that he forgets that he can just torture Strange to make the loops as painful to Strange as it is to him.

I can be myself and still accept that I'm part of a certain group by birth.

Bump

the "but that's none of my business" is that fucking kermit the frog meme

>black detected

>RDJ

Top kek

The bad guy Wakandan will be like how you just quoted. T'challa himself will be #woke about the superior morality of no borders, no billionaires, and will successfully overcome his nation's prejudices in order to welcome 1 gorillion refugees

Arguably Dormammu DID at least consider that, but because he didn't have experience with human frailty and was himself a timeless being of relentless dedication, he might have assumed that other consciousnesses in the multiverse were just as eternal and malevolent as he was. That would make him shit his pants in fear enough to make a bargain that he saw as the only possible way out

>Fag detected.

>digusting cis homophobe detected
Why don't you listen to the wise words of your overlord Trump?