>woman criticizes videogames and gets "death threats"
fuck off, bitch, cunt, professional victim
>literal who, desperately wants to be relevant and gets "death threats"
leftists are so fucked up

really gets the old almond activated

>Being a conservative in Hollywood
Well she will never work again.

fucking whom?

What if we thought both were bad you pathetic cunt?

Sup Forums never fails to really toggle the noggle

Who in the fuck is this even a strawman for?

I agree but that's not what OP is implying

So much for the tolerant left

the difference is the SJWs are doing it for attention and liberals really are this deranged they would kill people and send them death threats based on their politics (see any political rally with violent leftist)

>woman criticizes videogames and gets "death threats"
A very special episode of "Things that never happened"

Hollywood is a community filled with pedophiles, rapists, drug addicts, weirdo cult members and literal communists. Who would ever think that a conservative would survive amongst such people? It's just not happening.

Also, literally who is this?

>someone coming after videogames
>actually started a movement to implement liberal ideologies on games and force them to be inclusive instead of made for people who play games
>you people act like Jack Thompson didn't get as much shit
>don't even know who he is or what he did because you all don't actually give a shit about games

...wow.

I wish Reddit would fuck off already. Isn't GoT over?

delete this you numale libtard cuck

It's a shill samefags to give the appearance of a contentious debate thread

She is a great actress and would be a huge star but is being discriminated because she is redpilled and not a crazy feminist

L I T E R A L L Y

W H O

the virgin julienne davis/ the chad mel gibson

Hey, let's bait the Obama Leaf into posting in this thread. Then we can have another 400+ post laugh fest.

>i don't like it when my logical inconsistency gets pointed out

>conservatard with a victim complex

What a surprise

this is really awful bait

>completely ignores the post that shows you have a logical inconsistency comparing the two, and like anita was the first one to get shit for coming after games

>death threats

It annoys me how no one can distinguish between actual death threats and non-actual ones.

t. underage who didn't discover Sup Forums until after the incident in 2014 that's not allowed to be discussed here anymore because even moot couldn't defend all the toxicity that started flowing out of this place during it

God at least put some effort in shill. Have some pride in your work. Smh

sounds about right

Why are right wingers so whiny now? Whatever happened to just rounding up and killing people that disagreed with them?

What do you expect? /pole/ and goobergrapers are the lowest scum in our society.

>everyone that disagrees with me is a shill

JV sheistering at best

This. The anti conservative and anti Trump shills who are trying to take over this board lately are so fucking lazy and transparent. At least make an effort.

What is it about liberals that cause them to send in death threats to people who have different political views, I thought they were tolerant and inclusive.

Most of us magapedes can't even walk out in public with our MAGA hats in a blue state without fear that a triggered lefty will stab us in the back or spit in our coffee.

This. Liberals are completely secure in themselves, unlike CUNTservatives [You like that? Just made it up. Feel free to use it.]

Guys, I'm sensing the presence of Obama Leaf in this topic. Keep going! He'll get this thing past 400 posts in no time!

negro they started deleting threads like the first day that shit blew up

I feel like 90% of ''death threats'' are just faggots who take the internet too seriously. I tell atleast 5 people a day to kill themselves. It's nothing personal.

>this article is a reflection of reality

wew

Both Anita and this literal who are professional victims who want attention but only one gets sympathy from Sup Forumsfags.
HHHMMMMMmmmm.....

I would bet twelve thousand dollars that you got bullied in school you retarded /pole/faggot

You better start respecting it more, they completely overtook Sup Forums and it feels like neogaf now. This is happening all over the site.

I promise you, 100% of the alleged death threats never happened

Where were all you white knights when jack thompson got death threats?

Sup Forums is like the fucking third reich. All I see is racist and pro Trump shit every single day.

What a clever ruse you have going. I know I'm fooled.

Everyone receives death threats all the time. How many times has someone told you to "KYS" just on Sup Forums? Now image you are a celeb.

>Meanwhile on

Things liberals get upset at that they send death threats to people over
>not knowing pronouns
>video games
>not knowing privilege
>not being a full blown liberal like them
>saying that you find the russia trump link suspect
>not worshipping communism and stalin
>all white oscar nominations
>eating more than one scoop of ice cream
>using logic and facts

Both the far-left SJW's and the far-right Sup Forumstards are the same authoritiarian collectivists with a persecution complex. Look up horseshoe theory.

There's all manner of raiding going on now on Sup Forums. More than ever before. This thread is actually part of it.

>horseshoe theory
Crackpot nonsense.

That isn't the point. All you shills are focusing on the seriousness of modern death threats rather than the fact that a woman is receiving any form of death threat for daring to make her political opinions public. It highlights how fucked the left and the Hollywood industry currently are. You can find faults with conservatives but they're not telling people to kill the selves for having opinions. The left are an inch away from burning books.

KYS isn't a death threat, leftist don't talk like xbox gamers and Sup Forums users

"I'm going to kill you cause you a racist Trump voter is", which is the language that liberals use

BASED CROSSIE EXPOSING THE TRUTH

love this SJW logic

Sup Forums has literally always been racist, do you realize you out yourselves as newfags when you say stuff like this? I'm not even racist but this was like THE thing Sup Forums was always known for all over the internet.

And even then, it has lessened a lot. The "WE WUZ" joke is being cracked down on now, when no one batted an eye until recently, when it caught heat on other gaming sites.

>all these triggered tumblrinas

Look at these members of the master race

No one tells me "KYS" because I don't use tumblr or facebook where the kind of retarded ilk that say shit like that exist.

t. sargon

Far left is nothing like that fat sjw

Probably because you have no idea who it is because you're all politics when the ggfags have raging autism for anyone who remotely attacks their games.

JUST SAGE AND HIDE THESE ORCHASTRATED SHILL CLUSTERFUCK THREADS REAL ANONS.

Never heard of her.

Enjoy your super sexy purple haired feminist leftists lol

You're right, the real far left is dead because they starved.

the jews don't want you to know about her

>Breitfart
Literal fake news. Besides, conservatives should get back in the closet. Racism, sexism and homophobia have no place in the 21st century.

more factual than CNN or MSNBC, though that's not saying much

at least they are honest about their bias

Radical centrism is truly the only ideology for enlightened and successful people

False.

>t. I don't
understand the concept of fake news but I just throw it out at whatever I disagree with xD

>this thread has liberal so triggered they're spamming threads now
And we're supposed to believe Sup Forums is the problem on Sup Forums?

Those are probably falseflagging Sup Forumstards

We literally already knew this when the BLACKED spammer was outted as a leftist who wanted to "fight against Sup Forums" and literally BEGGED to get unbanned.

Sup Forums is the only fighting this reddit degeneracy across Sup Forums yet they are always seen as the problem

Proof that the two party system is a joke and the only way forward is without either.

t. sarcuck

go on

this post is a disgrace to false flagging, 0/10

There were screencaps from some anarchism/antifa subreddit that showed that all the BLACKED.com spam was from them.

I don't have the screenshot but you could probably find it on /qa/ archive very quickly

Literally who

All I know is when I say both sides are a problem only the anti-Sup Forums crowd screeches at me and accuses me of being Sup Forums and they claim to NEVER do any of the same shit. Anti-Sup Forums crowd feigns caring about board quality when it's just liberal redditors from all the anti-trump subs astroturfing the site and projecting it onto everyone who acts like people on Sup Forums have always acted

just one of million conservatives in hollywood you never heard about blacklisted by the tolerant left cause of their views

They shit up the board will all their bullshit, but as soon as someone comes by with any opinions to the right of bernie sanders, then suddenly it's OMG Sup Forums PLS GO LIKE UGH RUINING BOARD QUALITY.

It's the equivalent of constantly bullying a kid in school and then whining when the bullied kid punches back.

The fact conservatives treat "conservative" like a racial or otherwise inherent identity they are being oppressed for, comparing it to coming out as gay, racism, etc. quite literally encapsulates everything about why conservatives are so enmeshed with the white supremacist/fascist movement and why they are so loathed. They cannot look outside their own heads and comprehend the suffering of others.

>spend decades shitting on white people
>openly celebrating our demographic displacement
>like omg why r white ppl getting upset at us???

Literally this. Sup Forums gets fucking annoying, but not as annoying as the blacked spammers or the reddit spacing /got/ tourists saturating the board with sneed shit.

Funny thing is I wanted Bernie to win and still do and I realized that they're the ones killing Sup Forums.

oh but i don't think it's berniefags, i think they're more aligned with hilary

>They cannot look outside their own heads and comprehend the suffering of others.
This is very funny coming from the people who ignore the tragedies that happened because of their side and conveniently are never there to criticize atrocities or defend people as long as their perpetrators/persecutors are non-white.

They're upset that their meme and Sup Forums garbage threads aren't getting replies when "Sup Forums threads" are up. It's like the waifufags back in the day and the anti-waifufags