Moana songlist revealed

Song list for Moana has been revealed. Shame that The Rock only gets to sing in one song.

1) Tulou Tagaloa – Olivia Foa’i
2) An Innocent Warrior – Vai Mahina, Sulata Foai-Amiatu & Matthew Ineleo
3) Where You Are – Christopher Jackson, Rachel House, Nicole Scherzinger, Auli’i Cravalho & Louise Bush
4) How Far I’ll Go – Auli’i Cravalho
5) We Know the Way – Opetaia Foa’i & Lin-Manuel Miranda
6) How Far I’ll Go (Reprise) – Auli’i Cravalho
7) You’re Welcome – Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
8) Shiny – Jemaine Clement
9) Logo Te Pate – Olivia Foa’i, Opetaia Foa’i & Talaga Steve Sale
10) I Am Moana (Song of the Ancestors) – Rachel House & Auli’i Cravalho
11) Know Who You Are – Auli’i Cravalho, Vai Mahina, Olivia Foa’i, Opetaia Foa’i & Matthew Ineleo
12) We Know the Way (Finale) – Lin-Manuel Miranda & Opetaia Foa’i

stitchkingdom.com/disney-disneys-moana-deluxe-soundtrack-tracklist-87482/#ixzz4OJX3234x

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vGjmZNbKGE
youtube.com/watch?v=X5zmGBB9Tag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which one is the villain song?

Maybe one of the non english ones

Shiny, since it's sung by the giant Crab from the realm of Monsters

I apologize for being "this guy" , but take a closer look at her face and shape of her head.

it's just... bizarre

>Shame that The Rock only gets to sing in one song.
That's pretty standard for side characters, it sounds like it's gonna be great though, they released 30 seconds of it online. youtube.com/watch?v=8vGjmZNbKGE

As a polynesian, I have to say it's an accurate embellishment of my race's characteristics done in Disney style.

Except I think one of her eyes is higher than the other. That's all just derp.

catchy,

I think it's just one of her eyelids closing or something

ah, okay then.

they did their research.

I never got this image being used to say they are all the same. You can easily identify them all.

youtube.com/watch?v=X5zmGBB9Tag

a little bit more!

I'm glad they went with little Island polynesians rather than big island polynesians.

Now THOSE fuckers are ugly.

Oh yeaaah.

wouldn't mind to se them

If I go full pessimistic, they'll probably reserve those features for the bad guys.

What Lin did for the song was great. He looked up all the times Rock sung in the WWE(part of his heel gimmick was some times singing a song shitting on the city they where in) and made a song that fits perfectly within his range.

>giant Crab from the realm of Monsters

what

This guy

Why is the villain a giant enemy crab?

THIS is a villain

He's only one of them. The main is a giant lava monster, which assume will not sing.

Because it's based on actual history.

Ah yes, the great Crab Wars of ancient Polynesia

They were tough combatants but were swiftly felled by attacking their weak points for massive damage

I was on a plane recently that was "partnered" with Moana and had advertisements for the movie stickered all over the plane. They sold Moana merchandise partway through the flight (children's book, blanket, some other random shit), and I wondered who the fuck would buy overpriced merchandise on a plane for a movie they've never seen before. Turns out, quite a few people.

I'm excited to see Christopher Jackson is involved, when I heard Lin was writing the songs I got super excited. I would watch a 6 hour documentary about the American Steel Industry if he provided the soundtrack.

It makes sense now.
Taste like crab, sing like people.

I'm guessing either I Am Moana or Know Who You Are is the song that made all of the test audience cry. Also thank fuck for having a proper finale song since Frozen didn't, and I guess we haven't had one since PatF

There was at least one other Maui song that was cut, and at least we'll hear the demo in the deluxe soundtrack