Does Sup Forums have a recommendation list about stories of cosmic entities of Marvel like Galactus Eternity, Surfer...

Does Sup Forums have a recommendation list about stories of cosmic entities of Marvel like Galactus Eternity, Surfer, Shuma Gorath etc etc.?
I have only read The Infinity War and the story about Beyonder and Protege and it really is interesting to see on their point of view

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/xlUQQyt
imgur.com/FUM3v
comicbook.com/blog/2014/07/24/spanning-the-cosmos-10-greatest-marvel-cosmic-storylines/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shameless self bump.
Cmon Sup Forums google doesn't give much of a list

Silver Surfer requiem

Recs for Surfer.

Cosmic entities in general are pretty shit as characters and generally presented more as forces. That said, check out Fantastic Four #257 for a really good Galactus-centric story. Eternity has a good moment in Defenders #92.

Based user, thanks a lot.
But cosmic entities are really shitty? Eternity looked pretty good, and butthurt, at infinity war.
Is there anything good focusing Franklin Richards or at least his adult form?

imgur.com/xlUQQyt
imgur.com/FUM3v

>But cosmic entities are really shitty? Eternity looked pretty good, and butthurt, at infinity war.

Galactus, Eternity, and the In-Betweener are the only notable ones I can think of that are occasionally treated more like characters. Actually, scratch that. Galactus has a really solid character all around, but just as likely to be presented as an immovable force of nature as a character. Eternity's characterization is a bit more subtle and well-hidden in back issues that are never ever getting collected, barring events like Infinity Gauntlet/Infinity War, where he has a panic attack and/or mental breakdown, but it's definitely there.

Oh, and I forgot to mention this, but the first issue of Warlock and the Infinity Watch might be up your alley too.

>Is there anything good focusing Franklin Richards or at least his adult form?

I can't think of anything in particular.

cheers anons

You should track down every cosmic story Jim Starlin wrote for Marvel. From his old Captain Marvel through today. You'll get everything you want.

Screw it. I'm gonna storytime some of the stuff I mentioned.

Damn Adam Warlock is a punkass bitch

Yup

They've been story timing some Quasar issues you should check them out

Hope this helps OP
comicbook.com/blog/2014/07/24/spanning-the-cosmos-10-greatest-marvel-cosmic-storylines/

Starlin's Warlock is a must read, if you like it then go with Captain Marvel, Infinity Watch, Dreadstar and all those cosmic events like Infinity Gauntlet
Kirby's New Gods and the rest of the Fourth World Saga is definitely influential and if you can handle Kirby go read The Eternals it's one of his weaker books but still check it out Captain Victory is also really out there in a good way and Casey did a short series which I liked
Simonson's Orion that thing is pure sex too bad DC fucked up the reading order in the omnibus
Mister Miracle had his own solo book with Englehart and Gerber writing it and if you dig Englehart go get his Silver Surfer stuff and that'll lead you to Starlin's Surfer which is a good read and of course Stan's Surfer stuff is classic even those graphic novels are worth the read most don't like the Kirby one cause it was like a reimagined origin story but how could you not enjoy a Lee/Kirby comic?
Pak's Planet Hulk
Abnett and Lanning's Legion
Shooter's Solar
Baron's Nexus
John's Green Lantern
And I think you could find Alex Raymond's Flash Gordon

And that's a wrap for this issue. I'll do another in a little while if there's any interest.

cool comic

Well I am bloody interested if it matters
Anything cosmic takes my interested to a peek level

You
fuck you user, thank you and goddamn it fuck you.
That comic was the saddest comic I read in years

Alright, got something to eat, so I'm gonna do some more.

Something about this ending makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

This Eternity splinter thing brought up again in a Marvel Holiday Special from the '90s, though I remember the writing on it being really... bleh.

Saved the best out of my recs for last.

To give a little background here, this takes place after Galactus visits Earth to try to eat it, but he's nearly starving to death and Doctor Strange uses a spell to basically Penance Stare him.

Fin.