Do you ever do some stupid shit when drunk and then regret everything same day/in the morning?

Do you ever do some stupid shit when drunk and then regret everything same day/in the morning?

That's me.

Attached: 15087928933832.jpg (1280x1707, 307K)

Attached: 1520962767896.jpg (645x773, 58K)

All the time, I have more shame than you ever will

fuck same. i open up too much to people and then feel like shit the next day

That'll be me tomorrow. Wish me luck

Attached: 61756B5F-D2D1-4AB7-945D-7A2275C6E1F5.jpg (700x816, 93K)

Attached: 1518557461521.jpg (645x773, 94K)

Yeah good luck with that. Tommorow, I'm either working out and beating the shit out of bag to deal with it. Or just open up a cold one in the morning to not give a shit.

Attached: 1468764380647.jpg (650x1000, 119K)

After lots of heroin and alcohol you stop giving a fuck

i am currently re-considering my whole life since i somehow managed to cum inside my aunt this night and also fingered her asshole. also made an arrangement that when uncle is not around i get to fuck her
there is much to think about

but yeah, i don't keep myself up very well when i am drunk so i have many questions about why and what

Just consider them bridges you didn't know were burnt until you try to cross them

How does heroin work even? What type of high do you get from it? Any way to describe it?
BIG if true. I would congratulate you, but you're either fucking with me or some other shit.

Attached: 1499235591180.jpg (714x842, 48K)

Hope she's not blood related my dude

Attached: F2F28F71-4AE6-406E-BCD9-A45E0A032BDD.jpg (385x364, 66K)

I'm an autist, so I lock myself in a fucking shell for a couple of hours.

I wish I didn't give a fuck like 90% of people here.

I have never regreted anything in my life. Guess I just never gave enough of a shit

Attached: images.jpg (384x313, 8K)

Attached: 1521613230001.gif (500x280, 884K)

you feel huge warmth and muscle relaxation,your minds is full of happiness and carelessness,like child getting a toy he dreamed of. I never injected it,only sniffed it two times and smoked it once.

user... i wish i was fucking with you, but apparently i am fucking all the wrong kind of meat these days
no. female from another tribe. kind of sick still since her oldest child is my bestest mate and i don't get to make mum jokes because he'll beat the shit out of me lol

Is she hot at least? Honest opinion

So a big spike of dopamine. It would fuck me up in the morning though.
Just keep fucking her if you like it lmao.

not really. 4/10. good tits and perfect ass because some kinds of yoga practicing, but face is not really worth the attentions

best way to remove hangover is snort amphetamines like speed. I once got wasted,drank like 4 liters of beer and felt like barely moving in morning but then I snorted literally 1 gram of amphetamine in one go and felt such rush that I was fully focused on moving and doing something and fully woke for the rest of the day.

Sounds like nothing good can come from this. Might be high time to get out of the country

It would work for that day, but what about the next day? Did you get the comedown?

I feel regret that I have no more alcohol.

I don't really give a shit when I'm making a fool out of myself when I'm wasted. I'm already making a fool of myself when I'm sober so why not double down on it

why tho? my uncle is fucking another chick on the side for years and everyone knows. divorced milf.. what can possibly go wrong xdddd

speed comedown is the worst one of them all. I didn't have serious heroin comedown cause I did like less than 0,2 g so I had like need for more only first 3-4 hours after high. Cocaine was same,only first 3 hours after high are bad,then you're good if you don't consume often. But after speed you feel like shit for almost 24 hours after the high ends.

That's fucked up then.
She on the pill?

Well as long as you don't get killed you can dick her as much as you want I guess

she takes pills, but not the ones your wondering about. and if i'm being completely honest i actually think my semen will give her a good child

Once I sucked my own dick
But I couldn't cum
I was so drunk
I tried to forget that
But once I was sober and tried to repeat the same
I couldn't
My advice is to never lose any opportunities in present

Nice ass puta

Post sexy pics of aunt. Well done. Are you 20 and is she 35?

Now I know you're fucking with us.
>My advice is to never lose any opportunities in present
True.

I remember reading on /fraud/:

>Im gonna be dead one day and everything i have achieved will be for nothing.
The only thing that matters in life is to be happy and when you are 80 and dying you can something besides "well uhm i had a nice job and a wife and some average kids and nothing bad really ever happened to me i guess im a winner".
>Bull fucking shit.

I once slept with my friends gf, my friend found out and confronted me about it while we were drinking. Argument followed and we somehow ended up sleeping together that night.

It was pretty awkward on multiple layers that.

>He's mentally affected by alcohol

Anyone else not just sing at the bar but yell? Was absolutely belting our Irish shit at St Patricks this year, including doing the "IRA" and "Sinn Fein" which nobody knew what the fuck was going on during Fields of Athenry. Quite embarrassing in hindsight.

Keep doing. Impregnated her

No, you know what's the worst of it? I still feel pretty fucking sober and do shit despite thinking it's a bad idea. I regret in the moment I did it, but do it anyway.

uh.. no. i am 30+ and she is 45 (i think) haha. still pretty tight after delivering

>i am currently re-considering my whole life since i somehow managed to cum inside my aunt this night and also fingered her asshole. also made an arrangement that when uncle is not around i get to fuck her
>there is much to think about
fuckkkkkkk thats hottt

Why can't this happen to me

i once fucked my friends gf in the same room where he was sleeping. it was a spy operations dhdzeims bondes style ;:DDDDDD

cuz you are ugly and no one wants you even in drunk state of mind

Good lad

I wonder when Janny fucks my shit up and deletes this thread, fucking faggot.

Attached: 1518900062347.jpg (283x447, 45K)

they seem pretty laxed about soc tier shitposting these days

bump

Both are bi and gay

She can give childs anymore

Nope. Stinky shitty asshole shit aroma is gross

Not so bad when your dick is hard and you want to cum. It also depends on the shape of ass that's in front of you,

If she's shaven and "clean" than a bit of shit wouln't be a problem.

get wasted to the point you can't cum inside pussy and then come talk again. ass is best

there is shit in ass
in vagine there is no shit
so vagine is better than ass

Only concha its good

This only answer

Solid logic. But there is still something hot about fucking older woman in the ass. It's like you're dominating the slut.

I vomited in an elevator a few days ago ama

With a camera?

was it the font of the numbers that made you sick? i always get annoyed when it is not fixed space font

Yep that's how I got caught, it was on CCTV and I had to pay a fine to the landlord
If it wasn't recorded I wouldn't have known about it, I was very drunk and I don't remember anything

Why so many cams?

How much was the fine?

30nzd so not much, just to cover the extra cleaning

You or the janny?

i have been noticing this theme. when i am hungover i get a severe feeling of regret because i do not know what happened and i assume it couldn't have been good. also i get really fucking horny. it's like my body is trying to tell me it's over so you have to deposit seed and then you die

Janny

Lmao, feel the fucking same. The best one is where you think you fucked up by spamming drunk shit to people, but then you read up some messages like: maybe we should meet? etc.

lmao

Suck my balls, чyхoнь e b a n a y a
L
M
A
O

i have only been drunk like 5-6 times in my life

What the fuck. How the fuck do you live? Do you leave your basement even?

I live alone in an apartment. My two friends weren't really into drinking when we were still hanging out. I don't feel like drinking by myself.

>maybe we should meet?
wow that's really polite. i someitmes send dick picture to ex gfs.
cyka ja tvojo mat ebal i ona skazal shto eto prosta fanton bõl

So I guess you didn't go through fucked up childhood, abussive family etc.

No wonder Slavic migrants stand out so much from natives.
>wow that's really polite
That's what they send to me lmao
>i someitmes send dick picture to ex gfs.
For me, it's usually my body. Dicks go to older women lmao.

no, I was just a loser

You can always change it though. Being a loser is nothing more than getting too fucking comfortable with yourself and sheltering yourself from pain and embarrassment.

Unironically, go out of your comfort zone. Speak to random people. Fucking chug a few cold ones if it helps you. It'll get better.

Yes but that's why I don't drink.

I dunno what to do though, I feel stuck in my pattern of behavior
and also my looks and mannerisms are ugly as shit

oh and also my dad got drunk occasionally and I really didn't like his behavior, not that he treated anyone badly but I just didn't like it. Also I always found all these drunkards staggering around everywhere absolutely disgusting, just like retards. But I don't mind alcohol or drunk people really.

Sounds to me like you're scared of being social in general.

It will sound funny and "hur dur" but you should go out more. Speak to people more, buy a pack of cig and ask people for a light.

No, in fact going out and drinking alcohol was always a positive thing, as I met with lots of people and girls

it's not like I can't hold a conversation, but they just never go anywhere
also I don't smoke, I'd probably die if I took up the habit

You don't have to "swallow" the smoke

so what i have been planning right now is to message my ex-gf, my school crush and my best female friend to get together on sunday for pancakes and champagne.
rate idea!? also quite drunk so will actually go through with it

It wouldn't work. But go for it anyway and post results.

you faggot post in v4 or polska?

Never do such things to ex when you are drunk

*how i find you

why not? i have lived life very good with doung even more retardd shit

This is probably smart.
No man. You either go 1v1 with them or not at all.

I WANT GROUP TIMES

It's your life man. But I wouldn't do it. Just get them 1v1 and try with each one,

Anyway, whatever you do, post in /v4/.

cool. in i will finds you and killings you! xaxaxaa ok no not really, but i will try to get spy pictures of pusssy

told my parents I loved them once

Attached: 1521526180736.jpg (626x623, 46K)

I don't drink.

Yes

I slapped my girlfriend last night and told her to say "fuck my fat white pussy" (she's 150lb 5'6'', just a bit of chunk) while I am on top pulling her hair saying it into her ear.

She started crying and I played it off as role playing, but I wasn't. I was drunk and angry at her.

Oh fuck I know this. I told my mother this a few times, she almost bursted in tears because I was always a piece of shit without any emotions or feelings.
See you there then.

Lmao, just dont drink

And here I am going to drink 6 more beers while here

Lmao, just don't n shit

12 bears, 3 liters of wine later.
it's ok, we all gonna make it. right???

Yeah, sounds good. For me it's usually: 4 beers, 0.5 of vodka, coffee and 4 more beers.

Then again, I think my kidneys are already fucked up.