What'd your genuine opinion on the shitholish wasteland known as argentina?

What'd your genuine opinion on the shitholish wasteland known as argentina?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmDzlUvIM8A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its whiter than my country

i literally wouldn't care if every one of you dropped dead. you will never affect my life in a 1st world country

First post best post rings true again.

I wanna be a gaucho

I like Martin Fierro

I went on a trip there and thoroughly enjoyed it.
It's definitely whiter than America, plus the scenery is fucking beautiful.
I went to Bariloche, and hiked the surrounding mountains, went skiing with the wife too.
Great time, don't see what the negative fuss is about.
It's like the Switzerland of South America.

FPBP

we produce a lot of food, if we disappear the cost of the food will rise due the decrease in the offer

Beef is tasty. Tango is cool.
Otherwise, a self deluded country thinking its white

At least you're better than the rest.

Nice proxy

IDK borges is cool. I wish you all could be the wop equivalent of australia.

I like the part where you don't know how the world works

I'm sure its fine but it's still funny to post Argentina is white memes

>What'd your genuine opinion on the shitholish wasteland known as argentina?+ 0 post omitted.

I think it's a shitty south american country full of shitty brown people that think because they are 1/64th german 1/2 black and 1/4 native they are white.

you're cool and no more cooky than a bunch of people I know and certainly not as terrible as pictured abroad by the rest of south americans, I got to know you better since my sister married an argentinian and the outcome was totally different in a positive way.

I appreciate your opinion Britbro.

But don't bother, Argies are the most self-hating people in the world after Swedes. Totally demoralized low-energy idiots like the OP.

our big brothers
second best country in the planet after U R Gay

Nice proxy brittish cunt.

You are right tho, we are shit, european diaspora stopped after WW2 and we let every nigger from Colombia/Peru/Paraguay/Bolivia come here for free social benefits like healthcare and wellfare.

They breed like rats and none of them work, now our supposed "conservative" president is building them houses for free.

Fuck this shit, we were white 40 years ago, everyone in my school was european descent.

Now even private schools are full of mixed niglets, and they all look the same, dark brown skin, pitch black pointy hair, etc.

Its hell

>Now even private schools are full of mixed niglets, and they all look the same, dark brown skin, pitch black pointy hair, etc.

isn't it ironic that the diversity liberals want is making everyone a brown eyed black haired shit skin that all look alike? It's almost like it's not about diversity and more about destroying the white race

You won't even notice the moment everyone looks black if Hillary wins.

Suddenly everyone is ugly and thuggish.

They literally have 8 fucking kids and collect wellfare.
We lost the battle 40 years ago and nobody noticed, it's depressing as fuck.

You can't even bring it up or you're a nazi.

Second biggest jewish population in the world btw, pure coincidence.

We are even taking Siryan refugees now kek.

And the fucking taxes oh god.
55% of a new car price are taxes.

Funny thing is our leftists have the whitest political campaigns ever.

>Use all white middle class kids
>Try to play the centrist angle
>Get elected
>Flood the country with millions of shitskins and give them all sorts of welfare benefits leaving a huge fiscal hole for the current government

youtube.com/watch?v=lmDzlUvIM8A

I bet nobody would have voted for them if they had used their ugly shitskin illegal kids for the campaign

>white