The Strain Official live watch thread

Eight episodes left including this one. Don't give up yet. It's almost over. You've almost made it to the end.

Tonight:

S4 E8
>Extraction
>Reeling from loss, the heroes regroup; the heroes devise a new plan to track the Master through human collaborators, beginning at the blood farm with someone Dutch knows all too well.

Episode 9
>The Traitor
>An unexpected guest brings old conflicts to the surface, dividing the heroes and threatening the group's trust; with questionable new intelligence in hand, the group launches a make-or-break final assault on the Master.

Finale
>The Last Stand
>Quinlan conceives a desperate plan; Eph wrestles with his conscience; Fet undertakes a suicide mission; Dutch and Gus prepare for battle.

well this saves me the trouble of making a thread

YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE GAME OF THRONES, YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE TWIN PEAKS, BUT YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE THE STRAIN!

>Eight episodes left

Wew. I meant that this is episode 8. There are three episodes left including this one.

They're airing an episode Labor Day weekend? How bad are the ratings?

All the black cast are dead

irrelevant, last season, they can do whatever the fuck they want now

NO NOT THE JEW

The Jew got it last week, now we get to see him fall apart

hell be fine

Wouldn't the blood thinner kill the worms? And how did fet find them so quick?

Damn Jew is really going to die

anyone care for a Stream?

are we full post apocalype, now? i wanted to watch this show, but the collapse of civilization was taking forever.

>he makes Quinlan do it instead of one of his human apprentices

that's insulting as fuck

RIP Pawnbroker

RIP old jew

yea this whole season has been vampires won now it's time to say fuck it all and nuke the fuckers

Requiem in pace

FUCK DRUMPF!

holy shit this new american horror story is going to be dated as fuck 10 years from now

>implying anyone is going to give a fuck about AHS 10 years from now
The Soviet Union episodes of The Twilight Zone is also dated, but Twilight Zone was good

Is anyone going to be watching American Horror Story: Fuck Drumpf and Fuck White People?

Lena Dunham is going to be in it.

Trump Derangement Syndrome: The Series

Right? This is just silly. I mean yeah Trump isnt great even speaking as a guy who voted for him but Im tired of everything being political

I'll give it a watch because I'm curious if the cult will gangrape Paulson or not

The trailers almost make it seem like it's parodying the Drumpf hysteria but the creator is a (Jew?) fag and AHS' audience is full of Tumblrettes. Guess we'll see.

you clearly have no clue how much of a liberal cuck Ryan Murphy is

Wow this show has only gotten shitter

>No one giving a shit about the black chick that was killed

Eph gave a pause when he heard she was dead

Shes been here for like half a season, no one cares

>implying anyone who watched the finale of Hotel didn't already know that
Yeah, I was surprised how quickly they offed her and completely glossed over it.

>in 2,000 plus years it is an old jew's death that catches Quinlan's attention

Well, the jew is the only one that's been at it for the longest

>the Holocaust didn't catch his attention
OY VEY WHAT AN ANTISEMITE
unless that's because it didn't happen

I GOT A GODDAMN NUKE FOR HIM, WOMAN! WHAT DOES THE DEAD BASTARD WANT FROM ME?!

>implying the world wouldn't be better off with NYC being nuked

I read the books so I know the right answer, but given the situation right now, Eph fuck off

you don't want to set off the nuke because your traitor son is there, fuck off and nuke him

Eph and Fet are like those two brothers that want to do right by each other but always butt head and end up fighting each other

KINO

It isn't even really Fet right now, Quinlan is jumping the gun with his nuke

>We have to nuke NYC for the good of humanity

A glassed city is better than a worm ridden planet

>The Traitor
The black guy is the traitor.

>and nothing of value was lost

>tfw you have a fear of worms

First off, fuck that kid, and second, 5 bucks says he fucked the infected maid

>Supernatural has lasted 12 seasons with a 13th on its way

literally not possible

in fact, does he even know that they lack sexual organs once transformed?

He can still get a blowjob I guess?

Is it still worth watching after the shitshow it was season 2 ending?

Well one of two things could have happened, either he got action before she fully turned, or his lack of sexual experience means he thought the cloaca was normal

Fet's hair looks almost as ridiculous as Eph's wig in season 1.

this, the actor has had a certain hairstyle for nearly 90% of his career, what he has now looks silly

>Gus provides the foot soldiers
Somehow this trope always make me happy

>a guard with above average intelligence

kek, this doesn't happen often enough

She only existed for Eph to bounce exposition off of. Now that he's back with the gang, she isn't necessary.

Does it get better? I haven't seen this shit in like 3 weeks, last I remember is Eph and the black lady poisoning a bunch of vamps

So AHS: Cult is about the alt-right and Juggalos?

yes please!

The Old Jew had a pretty great epic confrontation with his arch nemesis that ended in mutual destruction

so there's that

>Episode is almost over
Fuck I wish they had 1 more season. Might have to readjust the books.

More like Antif Juggalos

The new Black gangleader is much better than Creem

probably because he isn't a conniving little shit

Eight? I thought there was only 2 episodes left?

>billions dead because of the Master's plan
>crippling the Master isn't worth risking the lives of these 5-10 women

Dutch a shit

see

Millions*
But yeah, that was my first thought.

if they don't have the balls to nuke NYC they sure as shit won't kill 3 preggos

poor Murphy, he died trying to be a real humin bein

Shoot yourself!

Slice his Achilles

>not throwing off your suit jacket as you run
What a retard

>An unexpected guest brings old conflicts to the surface, dividing the heroes and threatening the group's trust

fuck I just realized, the Master is sending Zach back to mindfuck the group

Race traitors are not known for being willing to die
In fact, that's the defining trait, wishing to live so bad you are willing to betray your own race

>bagging the middle eastern businessman like a terrorist
Top fucking kek

Here comes zach to fuck everything up as always.

At this rate Zack is going to be more hated than Joffrey, by the couple of people who watch this.

So we can agree that Zach is the worst little shit to ever grace television, right?

>That preview
Don't be a dumbass this time Eph

not even tv, he was a little shit in the books too

Pls Eph beat that faggot son within a inch of his life, DO IT FOR LADY LIBERTY

Everyone is sitting around eating meanwhile they left that mayate with the nuke sitting alone in the cold garage.

>image
Fucking kek
Sauce?

Like I was just saying, is he?

Gets Nora killed
Nukes NYC
Becomes the Masters apprentice
has his poor maid turned into a strigoi because she cucked him

Will Zach be able to top himself in these last two episodes?

Do you think the angels will come down and save them? It seems like they hinted at in a couple episodes during dialogue between the german and the jew.

some Marvel comic that came out in the last year

>US Army Corporal Todd Ziller was the test subject of a procedure by Project: Troubleshooter, America's latest division in human weapons, in an attempt at recreating Abraham Erskine's Super-Soldier Serum.
>Due to the difficulty of recreating said formula, most of the knowledge gaps were filled with hacked and reverse-engineered versions of a dozen of other transformative substances.
>The final result included Gamma enhancements, Mutant Growth Hormone, Pym Particles and the Connors Formula.
>The ensuing application of the serum in Ziller's body turned him into a giant reptile similar to Godzilla, for which he was given the alias of "American Kaiju

Marvel made him as a villain then got fucking mad when everyone loved him
>It roars YUUU! ESSSSS! AAYYY!

You talk about the angels every fucking thread! IT'S NOT HAPPENING!

Is this show worth watching?

It's happening.

>inb4 The Strain pulls a BSG at the 11th hour and suddenly angels and shit outta fucking nowhere

I'm more mad they aren't including the bit with the space station, I really enjoyed that part

>space station

the vampire's reached space?

>there's a thread for the shittrain but there's not one for the last ship
kys Sup Forums

What the fuck is The Last Ship?

no for several books astronauts in the ISS lost communication with earth, had no clue about vampires and were slowly starving to death. The last astronaut standing on the verge of death decided to go out in a blaze of glory rather then wait to succumbing to starvation and crashed the station into the atmosphere, its highly implied god prompted this. Because when she did it she punched a hole through the nuclear winter and allowed the sun to poor through for a few hours and save the cast from a tough spot.

I gave up at the beginning of the season when they tried to say that one nuke in New York causes a nuclear winter that protects the Strigoi from the sun.