No kidding

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

HEY
THATS OUT OF CHARACTER FOR TONY

drink some wata
breath

Telling others to be humble isn't very humble

wow racist much?

And hes still a bigger faggot than both of them combined so......

Should Americans be allowed to post on Sup Forums?

This is so fucking cringy it hurts my face.

>white supremacist detected

>be humble. sit down.
It's a reference to a popular hip-hop song. Skip to 1:00

youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI

>BITCH BE HUMBLE
>SIT DOWN, BE HUMBLE
>SIT DOWN, BE HUMBLE
>BITCH SIT DOWN, BE HUMBLE

test

and uh

there's no chairs where would they sit

Kendrick Lamar is fucking horrible.

>support the movie, don't you want to prove how tolerant you are? Don't forget to reserve your IMAX seat for just an additional $10.50 :^)

I really fucking hope Black Panther flops. Capeshit is guaranteed cash and if this flops the WE WUZ crowd will lose it.

Wouldn't you like to know......;)

No they should be CASTRATED too

>whites used their intellect to build their wealth and empires
>Nigger McPanther got rich because of special rocks in the ground

holy shit, epic

>tfw I live in Atlanta

This WE WUZ shit is EVERYWHERE

its marvel and its capeshit, I doubt it will flop, at least in the states

maybe china will save us

Be humble, sit down.

both bruce and tony inherited wealth tho, and wealth facilitates the intellect's growth. You're one of those faggots that cry about alexander the great commanding armies when he was 18 while you watched anime and jerked off arent you

I smell a New meme

haha

(((They))) are trampling on you and I both and you're too self-centered to even see it. How do you not understand that you're being puppeteered?

epic :)

That was fucking embarassing, so this is what Americans are into nowadays eh?

Niggers must perish

>The Virgin Hero
>The Chad Kang

KEK fucking hell user

> On tinder
> My Anthem
> Kendrick Lamar
> Swipe left

To be fair it's an interesting song I guess.

>black person saying be humble.
>they're the least humble people ever.
Fucking retards

Blacks are so dumb that when they try to make arguments you literally have no clue how to begin a counter-argument and if you're not strong-willed enough you'll just get intimidated into silence

I was watching this one video where some black bitch was complaining about how all white people are racist but if this narrative was true and we have all the power who do they think let them have any small freedoms they have now

>more powerful

Couldn't iron man just launch him into space?

Hell, what stopping batman from doing the same?

Reminder

>all these triggered whiteys

I wish I had a neogaf account to post this with.

They are marvel shills but they are also WE WUZ libs so I have no idea how they would react.

WE WUZ KANGS!

why are blacks the worst race?

It's a nice saying but most of the fags that use don't understand it. Case and point the retard that made OPs comic

>THAT SHIT WAS BLACK PEOPLE

wtf is this shit? Do nogs actually believe they were anything more than slaves in egypt?

>when people on this board are such sheltered losers they've never heard of this

Trying to make a progressive statement while also measuring a person's value on their wealth

then they can have fun fighting Wakana's military with adimantium tech since he's a head of state

Kendrick Lamar is fucking terrible and Logic is a fucking embarrassing halfa from Gaythersberg.

they assume because temple sculptures depicted Egyptians as mildly tanned it means they were black. The fact that these same temple sculptures also very clearly and distinctly depict sub-saharan Africans, usually as prisoners of war to immortalize their military triumphs, goes conveniently ignored.

>that voice
Is this seriously the guy people cant stop shitting their pants about? Shit sounds awful

Imagine living in such a hellhole where nigger shit is commonplace

'powerful' = bigger cock

he is bigger than those 2 dicklets combined

>honorable king referring a line that includes "bitch" in it
I can see that comic artist is woke.

He's usually a lot better, Humble is one of his "pop" type tracks.

You mean literally anywhere in North America or Europe? From LA to Chicago to NY to London to Paris to Berlin, people listen to rap. Teenage girls in Moscow go to "twerk school", where they learn to shake their asses to rap. Where do you live that "nigger shit" doesn't exist?

Leave poor Ben out of these racial slurs.

Black people don't understand why pride is a sin, this is not a meme, it's legit confusion for them.

HOLY SHIT WONDER WOMAN BTFO

How will Isreal ever recover?

>Where do you live that "nigger shit" doesn't exist?
I live in New York and I don't hear thing 1 from nigger shit unless my brother is forcing me to listen to it. I listen to stations that play actual music.

APOLOGIZE.

>I listen to stations that play actual music.

Black men who espouse we wuz kangz views are referred to as "hoteps", and they tend to be very anti-feminism. It's a pretty interesting political/cultural standpoint. You combine west african concepts of masculinity, blend them with English/American notions of honor, then throw in an uninimaginable form of hubris in "we were egyptians" (in truth our ancestors ruled Egypt for barely 100 years in it's 3000+ year history) and the mix you end up with is just a fascinating, odd mess.

New York is 1/5 black. I'm not calling you a liar, but in all seriousness how do you avoid what you call "nigger shit"? It really doesn't seem possible unless you're a shut-in.

Doom must be having a field day.

Who the fuck is that black guy even

for a white guy Ben has an above average cock

>that voice
Is this seriously the guy people cant stop shitting their pants about? Shit sounds awful.

>be humble
>video consists of him rolling in money and dancing with "hot" women

why are they so aggressive

He really isn't. His last album was shit, he fucked travis scott's goosebumps with his verse, his remix of future's mask off was shit.

Kendrick, that paper is changing you real fast my nigga. Get your shit together before you start falling.

>New York is 1/5 black. I'm not calling you a liar, but in all seriousness how do you avoid what you call "nigger shit"?
I listen to jazz, classical, 80s-70s pop, a few pirate radio stations that play different genres, Q1403, a metal station. No angry niggers talking shit there!

But jazz is black

> (in truth our ancestors ruled Egypt for barely 100 years in it's 3000+ year history)
Aren't Nubians a distinct kind of black in it's own right, one unrelated to West Africans?

Why do Black women act so mean?
I'm leaning more on Gal's side.

I don't get it. Is this trying to imply that Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne are white supremacists?

Nobody tell them that Africa is still a shithole outside of his xenophobic country.

>negros have to live vicariously through capeshit characters
Embarrassing

It's not Kendrick Lamar, Logic, 2 Chainz, or whatever niggers and impressionable white teenagers listen to.

>anyone richer than Batman

That motherfucker built a god damn space station with money he could move around without anyone noticing. How many companies can have billions of dollars go missing and not immediately notice?

It's pretty sad blacks need to live in a comic book universe to feel equal.

I don't think I could be black. Knowing I have no history or anything

Dude, it's capeshit everyone does that with the genre.

Nubians are East African, but from a "Pan-African" standpoint they're "one of us" in the sense that they're sub-Saharan African. It's not unlike "white supremacists" of Irish/English descent in the USA claiming everything from Paris to Rome to St Petersburg as "white pride".

>strong-willed
so basically you're a skinny manlet and the big black boys tell you to shut the fuck up before you can stutter 2 words out?

Lmao pathetic beta cucks never heard Humble poor little white bois

They want to feel superior to other non-whites.

>our
>us

It's that time nigger

Has to be fake right? Not even niggers are this dumb

Isn't most of the DC world owned by Bruce and lex essentially? Yeah there are smaller ones like queen but those are nothing compared to lexcorp and Wayne Enterprises which are literal mega corperations.

But Bruce isn't a King bruh

Even bob downsyndromes voice is more pleasent than that
Even old school death metal vocals have a certain softness to them
This guy both sounds retarded and is shrill at the same time, im sure hes very talentled at rhyming fast but i honestly cant see the appeal musically. I have friends who throw down drunken freestyles who are much more pleasent to listen to

Why are nogs so arrogant? They have accomplished the least. At least be humble and kind to others ffs.

My favourite song is Fortified Live by Reflection Eternal. I just don't listen to faggy rappers like KenDick Lamar with faggy voices

Now I want Namor just to see them shitting him

That humble song is bad and I wish I never opened this thread and learnt about its existence.
Fuck you Sup Forums.