ABSOLUTE

ABSOLUTE
FUCKING
MADMAN

>Filmmaker Quentin Tarantino, who was also in attendance, said in a 1992 interview, "After I saw Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me at Cannes, David Lynch had disappeared so far up his own ass that I have no desire to see another David Lynch movie until I hear something different. And you know, I loved him. I loved him."

What happened? Wasn't watching.

Except FWWM was great?

The greatest finale in television history ever made. Literally nothing made in the future will ever top it.

Laura Palmer didn't die. Coop and Laura escaped the dream but it wasn't a good thing

I shat myself when the woman said the names of the previous house owners. Can't wait to rewatch S3.

Literally the entire 3 season were erased from the timeline.

Literally /ourguy/. Normies BTFO.

im literally sitting here mind blown, i cannot stop thinking about this/running it over again in my mind
this was better than anything i could have imagined

After a shower and some thought I to who those names mentioned in the end belong to, episode 18 is slowly growing on me.

EXPLAIN

Blu-ray when? I want some behind the scenes and extras now.

It's the old lady and her grandson. They went by the name Tremond in season 2 and Chalfont in FWWM. They are Black Lodge spirits, possibly mocking Coop for fucking up the timeline and failing to defeat Judy.

He lynched the world

Honestly, 10 new episodes with coop, Laura, and the gang fixing things and that's all we need.

LINK??????

I will admit, I feel blueballed about the lack of Audrey and Sarah resolution. But as an individual piece of kino, that last episode was good. The feeling of being lost in an unfamiliar world.
Loved the hints that supernatural shit was still going on right at the very end.

Mrs Tremond/Chelfont was one of the lodge spirits, the current house owner and the previous house owner have those two names respectively. There's some sort of dream link or reality cross contamination going on.

>implying the gang stil exist

An S4 would not only be feasible, but practically perfect now. They've set everything up. They have carte blanche to invent whatever characters or storylines they please and some kind of totally new status quo.

I get that he was trying to be ambiguous with the ending but it didnt work, out of all the things that needed to be answered that should not have been the conclusion and i was fine with everything else it was more like a fuck you to his fans

Hopefully ASAP, I need it.

I guess this may explain way Sarah freaked out at the store?

What I got.

b-b-but it needs coffee and pie

>yfw David reset the timeline to explain why characters like Albert won't be part of season 4

Man of the people.
Of course now after 20 years of capeshit and videogames people here claim that FWWM was a masterpiece.

They didn't need new episodes for that considering over half of this season was stupid filler.
They could have moved shit back and made the last episodes of this season that shit

FWWM was unironically one of Lynch's worst flicks and Quentin had every right to be angry after Blue Velvet and Eraserhead, which were both infinitely more accomplished than anything Twin Peaks related. It makes me mad that Tarantino is crucified because he didn't pretend to love a movie that hipsters suddenly pretended to love decades after the fact. It's like hating a historical figure for not caring about gay marriage.

mfw it ends.

I was certain it was going to be old man herbert.

wtf i love lynch now

QT is a piece of shit. He's made 3 good movies in his entire career, and is the top expert on being as far up one's own ass as possible. I'll take any David Lynch movie over Tarratino's claptrap any day.