truepundit.com/confessions-of-a-former-hillary-clinton-campaign-operative/

Other urls found in this thread:

bros4hillary.com/brosblog/memes/
hillaryspeeches.com/category/speeches/
hillaryspeeches.com/speech-archive/
youtube.com/channel/UCYE8GO8URXHt3eLkqeo3uSw/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Debate moderators will not press her on non-answers.

bump

Don't let this slide. Important stuff here.

This article looks made up but it's very realistic.
Clinton breaks down easily during speeches and these very speeches of hers are becoming shorter and shorter in lenght.

The media will cover her back a lot during the debates but Trump will probably make her break down badly. If it will be the case, he will probably get killed JFK style.

people will notice. When she doesn't directly answer a single question the undecided blue pills will start to distrust her more.

I wish that MSM didn't hold a monopoly on credible sources.

Bumping also

My "Smart" dad still support her. Because roosevelt also had bad health or something and he also did politics.
But hillary is dying and is sleeping the whole day. Why should anyone trust an dying person that sleeps al day to be president?

>omg this poor woman! she sleeps 18 hours a day so lets elect her as president!
is this how the average american thinks?

bump

So Hillary is dying a slow death and the media is afraid to say so because that would pretty much disqualify her (except that she's a Liberal.)

Time to screw with the media until they either quit or start telling the truth again.

If she really does sleep 18 hours a day she is super fucked.

That's some serious shit thats happening to her and I bet its related to the fact that she weighs 300 fucking lbs.

Rip to him

What liberal policies does Hillary even have that LGBT and blacks love so much?

You guys already have marriage equality in 50 states now, right? So what the fuck do they really expect Hillary to do on top of anything that's already there? More gibs for blacks?

impossible, jfk's security detail were in on it and let him go through a dense urban area with the top down

trump has his own security protect him along with agents

trump knew exactly what he was up against

if killing him was on the table he'd have died when he was about to take the primaries

trump isn't stuck with the elite, they're stuck with him

Yes, just like when she goes to war with syria/turkey after rigging the election there will be a pipeline magically put in.

And people will think it's for "freedom" from oppressive dictators and evilbad Russia.

trump will expect this

he will show the world the true nature of HRC when he makes her literally shit her pants on live TV

That's more of a Pity Party (modern Democrats) thing.

The truth is, if Hillary is really that bad off and word gets out on a few networks, it will destroy her campaign.

She sleeps 4.5X's more than Trump lololol

That's the funny thing about this election, the American people have obviously had their fill of progressivism for the moment ("transphobia" isn't taboo, BLM is openly mocked) so Hillary has to hold the line, and therefore all she can do is tell everyone that Trump will undo all the "progress".

Also, the Illegals aren't legal yet, so that is the one thing she can sell as being a "progressive"

In the US, we will all think it's perfectly normal for there to be 5 minutes of commercial after every minute of debate.

Sauce?

How many people in america watch actual debates and not the condensed form mass media going to give them after where Hillary wins?

This just doesn't make sense to me. Why would she even want to be president if she's that unwell? Why would any illuminati kings want her to be president if she's that unwell? If she's sleeping that much then it's not like she'll be doing much

Do they think Trump is going to stand there quietly while Hillary dodges questions?

Here's how this is going to look to normie America: career politician with a litany of scandals dodges questions or gives canned responses, while the maverick Trump calls them out on their bullshit and shows America how corrupt the media and the establishment are.

This is the exact fucking strategy that doomed the rest of the GOP during the primaries. Trump stood there and called out the lobbyists in the crowd, and all the dirty money that switches hands between them and the other candidates. He red pilled a shitload of Americans during those debates, and the viewing audience for Trump vs Hillary will be many magnitudes larger.

This is going to be a fucking cataclysmic disaster for Hillary.

Basically. Americans aren't the brightest bunch of people in the world...

By American standards, anyone who panders to non whites, supports mass immigration and supports the welfare state is Liberal.

As to Hillary's specific policy details? I haven't followed her that closely. She and her husband Bill do generally support those things though.

>americans will elect little dead kid on the beach as president in your lifetime

feels good mane

>bros4hillary deleted all their "memes"

bros4hillary.com/brosblog/memes/

:(

Lightning crashes...

Did you miss the part about Hillary being a megalomaniac?

Televised debates have been the high point of political theater in the US since their inception. Anyone with even a passing interest in politics tunes in to watch the actual event.

>meanwhile Trump flys all over the place like he is already President to give rallies and make deals. Its like he's already won. Only he working hard for all of us.

>the person leading the most important country on the planet spends less time in reality than nearly anyone on the planet besides babies and people in comas

Holy shit. This really is 1984.

You people are delusional. Your candidate is floundering and you believe any bullshit "source" with no evidence so long as it paints Hillary in a negative light. Nothing is ever Trump's fault is it?

Trump losing in the polls? Polls are rigged.

Trump loses a debate? Debates are rigged.

Trump slammed by the media for the stupid s$%t he says? Media is rigged.

This is getting pathetic and boring. Just give it up already, it's seriously sad. Hillary is going to crush Trump in November. Aren't you people tired of losing yet? The American public hates you all, the media has nailed your coffin shut, and your candidate couldn't give two s$%ts about you. Why not join the winning team for once? Continue what Obama has started and live a good life with the winning team. You all have nothing to lose (I sound like Trump, maybe you should all vote for me, haha)!

Just give it up already. This is slander and libel. It has no facts to back it up. Likely it was written by some basement dwelling troll to rile you guys up. It's happened time and time again this election cycle. You people get excited over the fakest and least credible tidbits thrown out by random nobodies. Then it turns out to be fake and you move on. Why not come to the team that is actually offering you something? Hillary's America is going to be a great and inclusive space for all of us. You will be so much happier when you come to our side.

I was a Trump supporter myself, but I saw the light one day and I've never looked back. I know where you're all coming from. You're angry, Hillary understands that. She wants to make America work for all of us again, but we can't do that with Trump. He's a wild card, a nut case. He's going to destroy our economy and our standing in the world. Other countries are LAUGHING at Trump! They've been laughing at him for months now! We cannot afford to become a global laughing stock you guys, please come help Hillary! We need and want your support!

>muh first vagina president

Is this like a standard CTR script?

>Nothing is ever Trump's fault is it?

Nothing's ever not Trump's fault, is it?

Honestly I'd be amazed if Trump sat there and let her get away with it. Christie calling Rubio on canned lines was the moment he broke him and Trump could easily do the same to Hillary. If this is legit the debate is going to be a bloodbath.

HAHAHAHAHA

Could you have picked a less credible source? Whats next, prison planet?

Hillary is in perfect health, her doctor said so as well. Trump is the one who is too old and overweight to be president. Trump is also a racist.

Thanks for the laugh op. What a joke. Trump fans are really getting really really, REALLY desperate! Face it, Trump is not FIT to be president!

Woah nigga, don't Correct The Record that hard.

You sure put a lot of effort into this post, huh

Trump was more or less an independent before this. He could have run Dem. Why didn't he? Because he already knew the plan was for Hil to be president. Jeb would be an opponent in name only. Everything was already set for Hill, from DW Schultz to Kline.
Given the wave of SJW popularization recently and Obama, they were sure that Hill wouldn't have a problem. Her health was probably a surprise.

>sleeps 18h a day

kek thats the exact opposite of trump.

Enjoy your $0.20. See you in another thread.

Literally tens of millions.
Fuck, even people not tuned into things besides the little tidbits of hearsay they encounter in their daily life without actively searching for political news will be watching at least one debate.

Correct

I'd say at least half the people I know watched the Republican ones.

Agreed, good analysis.

Except for people like me who learned to studiously avoid them in all their vapidity and meaninglessness. I even tried to watch them once after promissing myself I would have only one drink beforehand to get set up and then never drink again until I turned it off. I turned it off after the third """question."""

But this year, I will make popcorn. I might even buy some beer to sip.

Based as fuck.

God fucking bless u

Uh-huh, because Corp Media is so "credible." Go back to bed.

>Go back to bed

But we're not Shartlary?

Moar liek this.

We need to courage and incentive eyes as many of Hillary Clinton's staffers and operatives as possible to come out with their stories.

If even a few of these give us a few more juicy tidbits her campaign is over. Even this Revelation might lead to the end of her viability.

1. Encourage Clinton staffers to submit their stories, even if it is anonymously.

2. Send some of our operatives to work for her campaign so we can get more dirt on her and continue making that information to the public.

The wheels are coming off of her campaign. Let's give it some help and push this fucker off of a cliff and let Kek do the rest

The current debate format isn't really even a debate. It's a stage for candidates to throw gotchas at each other and avoid them from the other candidates and the moderators. This makes for empty rhetoric but fantastic spectacle which is what everyone wants anyway.

All odds point that once again Hillary will do her best to avoid any kind of exposure, even more so considering her frail health

What will be her excuse to refuse to debate Trump? she cannot use her health as it would prove the opposition right

Oh right, she'll pull the race card, that's the left's solution for everything

literally in ops first post

Honestly, that's what I hate most about the """debates.""" It's a multiplayer press conference.

What I really liked about the republicunt debates this year was that the candidates often got enough critical mass to ignore the moderators and debate amongst themselves. No wonder the ratings shot through the roof.

They'll kill bill or stage le alt right assassin false flag

Can someone do an analysis on the length, and frequency, of her speeches. Check them to see how long her speeches are and to see if they have indeed been decreasing in length over the last year.

That will be damning evidence that will force her to make an announcement in one way or another.

praise kek!

This is truly the last stand of western civilization.

If we're really lucky Hillary will forget where she is and really go at it with Trump. A man can dream.

She was never an experienced litigator, she would shart.

This is another reason why Trump may have a massive advantage.

The media WANTS a spectacle. I think they're going to give Trump a lot of speaking time for the outset, because if he's really going in hard at Hillary and delivering the banter, the ratings are going to go up exponentially for each subsequent debate.

The third debate could eclipse the Super Bowl if they give Trump free reign.

They tried this in the RNC debates, it didn't work.

That's a lot of effort for your $0.20. Make sure you show this to Hillary during one of the eight (8) hours that she's awake each day so you don't accidentally "kill yourself" later on.

Also, your last paragraph doesn't make any sense. You don't explain what caused you, a "former Trump supporter," to switch sides. You also admit that America hasn't been working under President Obama by stating that Hillary Clinton "wants to make America work for all of us again." This is despite the fact that she regularly praises President Obama and plans on continuing many of his policies if she were to be elected. Finally, why would you need the support of Trump supporters if Hillary is going to "crush Trump in November"? If anything, you're helping to prove how desperate Hillary Clinton and her campaign have become.

Thank you for your efforts to Correct The Record (TM)!

I think I just found a picture of Hillary's cat.

PEPE!

>How many people in america watch actual debates
Everybody will be watching this.

I'm dick is ready

>all that typing
>all that nonsense
>for 20p

>"transphobia" isn't taboo, BLM is openly mocked
I wish, brother. I wish. Tell me, what state do you live in? Neither of these things are true here in Massachusetts.

She'll say that she refuses to take the stage with a racist misogynist.

>she weighs 300 fucking lbs
Source on that? I feel like you're memeing me but you say it in such a serious tone.

fuck you so hard for piquing my autism. Someone point me in a direction

>Your candidate is floundering
Funny, I could've sworn he just took a huge bump in your favorite polls. Also, Mexico is already referring to him as President Trump.

Holy shit you people actually believe this don't you?

November will be a shitstorm... I thought Romneyfags were bad.

Most of you will properly resort to delusion and denial, you'll act like losing the elections was some sort of 4D chess move.

But eventually you'll come to realization you were a fucking gullible useful idiot who was actually so pathetic and worthless to fall for this hyped up reality TV star celebrity who plays a billionaire real estate mogul.

I can't imagine how meaningless your lives are that you think Trump could even make a meaningful difference even if he did win. I mean, to convince yourself of these idiotic conspiracy theories and believe some anonymous "insider" you have to be pretty fucking desperate to believe your celebrity idol still has a chance.

They will write books about the psychosis of Trump supporters. You people are literally insane.

That won't cut it. People will know that something is wrong with her and "if she can't handle one blow hard how can she handle Putin?"

If someone slept 18 hours a day I'd like to think they woulrn't even run for president, I mean, how much can you even get done in just six hours each day? She'd be worthless as a leader.

One man can only dream.

That just means the shadow government is left to its own designs as long as they can maintain the image of the president as a figurehead.

consecutive GET's
KEK IS HERE

When has Trump lost a debate?

He had fucking double the charisma of every other candidate combined.

DESU, I can see/understand their line of reasoning. Trump and Clinton are like 70. Society expects old people to have declining health.

The average Joe might see Trump bullying her for something "normal".

I don't know how Trump manages to be so high energy at that age.

hillaryspeeches.com/category/speeches/

It seems to have most if not all of her speeches listed, I'll start looking into it too. Might be nothing, but we might provoke a full CTR damage control cycle if we find good shit.

What is the source?

I don't think she's running to actually do anything as President. She's running to be President. She could pull a William Henry Harrison afterwards and I don't think she'd care. She just wants to say, and have it said of her, that she was President of the United States of America. Everything else is negotiable.

As for why the entire Democrat Party is going along with this. Well, the Democrat Party is by far the most corrupt party in the United States. They make the Republicans look like angels by comparison. Hillary Clinton has been on Scandal Detail since the 1994 midterms forced Bill to put a leash on her. She has been cleaning up the muck and tying up the loose ends in the Party ever since. That is an insane amount of blackmail material. She knows where all the bodies are buried. And if the Party knows what's good for it, it's going to go along with her dying wish to be President. She doesn't care about anything else. The Party cares about everything else to such a degree that they go along. That is pretty much the core of the Hillary Clinton candidacy.

I liked watching him get off the plane in Louisianna and greeting the people on the tarmac. Everybody who engaged him in conversation got the chance for him to stop and spend a few extra words. Everybody that patted him on the shoulder got pat on the shoulder. The ones who didn't got to passed over, or got the quick acknowledgement they wanted or whatever. Everybody got what he wanted/deserved.

I almost felt badly for Pence by comparison since it seemed like he wasn't quite sure at the outset whether he was supposed to go in for handshakes as well or just accompany Trump down the line or what.

Love him or hate him, Trump has some real talents. I loved that little bit where they screwed up the walk on to the stage at one of the debates and you got to watch how each candidate treated Carson the Confused.

WE

Roboto Rubio tried the canned responses thing and look how well that worked against trump.

Not exhaustive, but this website has them going back to 2013 hillaryspeeches.com/speech-archive/

If I were you, I'd look at 2007-08 speeches vs. 2015-16. Probably all on youtube.

youtube.com/channel/UCYE8GO8URXHt3eLkqeo3uSw/videos

There are alot of people whose strategy is based on audience stupidity. And I think this is one of those cases where people are expected to 'play along.'

Don't get me wrong, people can be manipulated (NLP.) But relying on their 'stupidity' is perhaps one of the worst strategies that can ever be taken. Why? Because treating people as stupid creates stupid strategies which backfire horribly against the average. Where-as treating an audience as smart produces smart strategies which defeat everyone when engaged.

This whole debate is going to be a wreckage if Trump can keep control of his ego.