Madagascar

What do you think of these movies? Sup Forums doesn't seem to mention them very often.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fahwoS-lZ1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The penguins in the movie were top notch.
Too bad they didn't even caught the essence of what made them so hilarious, when they gave them their own series.

Isn't that always the case when the comic relief hogs the spotlight?

>What do you think of these movies?
I think Gloria's ass was fat.

Literally the only case in any movie series ever where the movies get progressively better.

3 > 2 > 1

generic and unfunny talking animal shit

They're fucking awful.

YOU LIKE TO

youtube.com/watch?v=fahwoS-lZ1Y

This, the third was legitimately good for a family movie.

I just seen the two first movies.
the penguins are funny but i always cringe in front of that "woaw dude new yorkese cool way of talking" humor.

I only watched them for the penguins, the penguins spin-off cartoon is pretty good, too

If Madagascar 4 ever comes out, I'll probably go watch that for the penguins, too

ugly
The Wild had a good art style

2 is the one I least liked for some reason.

I think they were the first funny movie I saw where the comedy came from timing. The dialogue was fast, the animation was snappy. Delivery was everything, and the penguins were the best of the bunch.

That long uncomfortable silence in Antarctica still makes me chuckle.

The first one was meh.
Second one was decent.
Third one was surprisingly good.

I want her to sit on my face.

youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0

we never got that fanfic user was gonna write

Took them a while, but with the third one they actually made a good family movie.

Obviously, Sup Forums hated it when it came out and we basically had to endure zebra clown threads for few months, instead of talking about our new French waifu.

>good

People still defend this putrid shit? Madagascar had at least a creative designs and don't make the movie look like a cheap bootleg

Wait she's waifu material?

With tits and ass like that?

Pic related.

The beginning of the Penguin movie said it best, when Skipper says he's about to lose his salmon and Kowalski confirms the song is getting louder.

the emmys really likes the penguins

i can understand why true bromance won the best original song last year (the only daytime emmy anybody cares about) it was a tough field with 3 fantastic songs 1 pretty good song and one meh song but true bromace was right up there with the magic inside and were gonna space die (i would have gone with im gonna space die myself as true bromace has a bit of a voice crack at one point and magic inside was a little tryhard but they were all great songs)

but i do not understand how happy little land of hoboken surprise won when it was the worst of the nominated songs.

Which penguin would you sink your dick in? I'd pick Kowalski

3rd one was okay.