A neurologist who saw the results postulated that the data indicated that circumcision affected most intensely the...

>A neurologist who saw the results postulated that the data indicated that circumcision affected most intensely the portions of the victim's brain associated with reasoning, perception and emotions.
>Follow up tests on the infant one day, one week and one month after the surgery indicated that the child's brain never returned to its baseline configuration.
>In other words, the evidence generated by this research indicated that the brain of the circumcised infant was permanently changed by the surgery.
There. Now you know the real reason why Americans are so mentally ill. Now you know the real reason why we >get shot and refuse to do anything about it. Please help us. Go to the U.N. and authorize a global coalition to launch a humanitarian invasion of this shithole because God knows we can’t save ourselves.

Attached: A4030107-CBE2-41C8-A5B0-4D8BB77871C5.jpg (432x619, 144K)

I got circumcised when I was a kid, I still think I might be mentally ill

Attached: 1519534847749.png (520x611, 174K)

Dont forget to never talk about it, never warn your friends or others, never post any anti mutilation posts on facebook, dont questions anything, never call your gov representatives and dont prevent your future kids getting tipped.

Be passive.

Attached: circumise it.jpg (943x1150, 387K)

[citiation needed]
Why would physical trauma cause mental damage in the parts of the brain needed for reasoning? We don't see this happening under any other circumstance.

>hurr fucking DURRRRRRRR

No wonder mutts, jews, and muslims are so sociopathic and insane

then why are americans and jews so rich and powerful?

just imagine if this were actually the reason yanks, kikes and muds are so evil

just stop circumcising people and we'd be an intergalactic civilisation within years

>random sounds are an argument

Attached: 1509581573474.png (558x614, 24K)

>Why would physical trauma cause mental damage
Are you serious?

Yes, last time I checked people don't become retarded after being cut or punched in anywhere else but the head.

PTSD? Did you check that last time?

You understand that your brain is in a very important stadium of growth as an infant, right?

The mutt knows no reason.

you fuckers act like it's a simple conclusion but it's just now in the process of being discovered, have some humility you retards

No. It's honestly not that surprising that cutting kids' dicks without anasthesia would fuck up more than just their dick. You're not selling that one.

I'm sorry. I promise I'll be gentler next time.

Attached: embarrassed-anime.gif (300x169, 63K)

Is everyone on Sup Forums circumcised then

I guess I've slowly become circumcised since visiting Sup Forums

Attached: moose.jpg (460x690, 43K)

Pain can do weird things to the brain.

I was circumcised. I am pretty sure this is not very common here in my country because most people here are catholic, but my parents are evangelicals (protestants). When I was a kid I remember, and I don't know why I can't forget, I saw my father's dick and released that he had some extra skin. I didn't know anything. I thought that my penis was normal and that everyone's penis was like mine. My reasoning for what I saw was that when I became an adult, my penis would be just like my father 's huge and with a skin cover.
Years later, in elementary school, they thought us about the reproductive system focused on personal higiene. Remember being clueless when they mention the foreskin and how to retract it in order to clean all of the penis. I expended hours on the shower trying to decipher what was I missing. This shit fucked me in the head really bad. It probably is not the reason I am sick in the head but it did not do any good on me for sure.