What's his fucking problem?

What's his fucking problem?

DSL

He's the last survivor off a dying race.

Nothing, but once this movie will come out /po--- I meant Sup Forums--- will find something to bitch about. Count on it.

His mom floats.

He's actually some eldritch spider-daemon thing, hence why his head is so fucking big. He eats fear or someshit, idk.

Sageee this shit though, we don't need two dozen IT shill threads every day

God I hope they do that scene in the sequel

I don't give a fuck, Dead Lights is a cool fucking name for a thing that sucks people's hair pigment out.

spent too long bored on earth

Except you are completely 100% wrong. This is actually the wrongest thing ever posted in an IT thread.

i want the intro to part 2 to be mike hanlon's history of Derry

>What's his fucking problem?
He's a giant space spider and therefore doesn't understand human interaction.

you realize she was on earth at roughly the same time as primordial ooze

Obviously but it was not bored. In fact IT goes into great detail near the end about how it doesn't want anything new at all, it just wants to eat and sleep and that's it.

Incorrect again, IT's arrival scene has large land based animals. Please stop talking about this when you clearly haven't read the book.

The history could be its own tv miniseries

>If they disagree they're Sup Forums

kys, fucking delusional idiot.

I'm hoping for Patrick's death, his was one of the more interesting ones.

>What's his fucking problem?
This is a very good question. He along with the Turtle is one of the most powerful beings in the universe. The Turtle matter of fact shit out our universe. No clue why It is on Earth in a low population rural town.

It threw up the universe, it didn't shit it out. And IT is on Earth because it's the only place that has intelligent life and the fear that it feeds off of is what it wants.

This here and the town of Derry itself is its "web"

In the books the town dies along with "it"

Why is he copying Jared Leto? When this movie's Pennywise gets praised for doing Jared Leto stares and making animal noises like Jared Leto's Joker I am gonna laugh.

And it keeps Derry relatively small so it doesn't attract attention.

It is. In Part 2 he sees the arrival of Pennywise in visions as an adult instead of Bill and Richie seeing it in visions as kids. It's an improvement from the book.

Not a bad way to do it.

He's an interdimensional vampiric god that feeds off fear

And meat, it still has to physically eat.

The turtle is an asshole, that's what.

Any1 else think this is gonna be ONE hot & litty little flick? I mean come on it looks baddass af right? WRONG.

Its pretty brazy cuz It is just in the kids houses and likes fucking with them to scare them so they taste better and he can overpower them (since It is actually really weak unless they're afraid).

Like It just goes into their house and like into their bedrooms and trolls them all day. Like in that scene he has his brothers corpse and then he floods the basement and makes Will go into the basement and then he sock puppets the bros body and then jumps out like OOOGA BOOGA BOOGA STOOPID DOG and then Will runs away all scare and thats the whole point. sick sadistic childish shit to scare a child that the clown guy actually enjoys doing. hes like that tails gets trolled comic where bugs bunny acts all gay and retarded

it won't have the child gangbang so i'm not watching

He's too cute for this world

This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

The movie itself seems to capture that 80s feeling we've seen in Stranger Things and other important work. Do your part and see it in theaters. Be a part of history.