How does it make you feel that this generation of kids never grow up being scared of scary movies like Chucky, Freddy...

How does it make you feel that this generation of kids never grow up being scared of scary movies like Chucky, Freddy, etc?

They think shit like Annabelle is scary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=euCoGug69cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gvSMgi23F3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The new Annabelle movie was surprisingly decent.

who the fuck thought Chucky was scary? Freddy I had a fear of, but Chucky? Come on

The Conjuring and Conjuring 2 are better movies than many horror "classics" and will be regarded as iconic in the future. Get over it.

Anabelle is way scarier than chucky tho

If you're going to post absurd lies, at least make them funny, please?

opposite for me. I used to laugh at the corniness of ol' pizzaface, the whole premise seemed too absurd. I appreciate the irony of this statement, but I think it all depends on your age of first exposure.

I know a 36yo chick who is STILL afraid of freddy, even the rhyme.

Chucky isn't as scary as Sneedy.

It's true.

Chucky gave me nightmares when I was a kid.

Annabelle is scarier than Chucky. She is like the Jigsaw doll, more of a face to the evil as opposssed to going around killing people herself. A little midget doll running around around with a knife is comedic not horrifying.

IMO Chucky is incredibly campy, only a child could be scared of it. As a kid though, I did find it frightening. Nightmare on Elm Street is pretty hit or miss but most of them are pretty much in the same category, campy and hilariously over the top most of the time, though it at least had pretty creative kill scenes.

As an adult though, this kind of stuff is pretty easy to say and it's hard to find a movie that will really scare you and stick with you as you try to sleep night after night.

i used to be scared of chucky as a little kid, even had nightmares about him, until i finally watched the films in my teenage years and found them absolutely hilarious

freddy scared me as a kid just because he attacked in dreams. I knew that there was no way I could avoid going to sleep so the thought of him coming to me in my dreams always scared the fuck out of me

only mike was capable of scaring me tbqh

I grew up with those movies and I was never scared of them back when i was a kid either.

And I've never heard anyone sa Annabelle movies are scary. They're a chuckle fest.

youtube.com/watch?v=euCoGug69cQ

This is the first movie I watched as an adult that scared me

OP< Horror has been in the fucking toilet since 1988, the last great year of the genre. Sure, there's been a few good and even some great films since but overall the genre's been fucked ever since!!!FACT!!!

>almost same clothes as genie
youtube.com/watch?v=gvSMgi23F3o

Agreed, pleasantly surprised