What's the political reason for Turkey's denial of the Armenian genocide?

What's the political reason for Turkey's denial of the Armenian genocide?
Wouldn't it be good for their public image to simply say they're sorry and move on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CH42eJZhBDk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kanlı_Geçit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Acknowledging the Armenian Genocide would also mean acknowledging that Turkish national identity was (at least partially) fabricated through violence.

>2016
>turkroaches still infest Anatolia
Cleansing when?

1919 and you guys failed.
youtube.com/watch?v=CH42eJZhBDk

>denial of the Armenian genocide
>denial of something that didn't happen

this is a man isnt it

Please don't say Anzu said this

When you give the land back to the Native Americans, the Greeks will get Constantinople back.

Anzu is fucking redpilled

Yes. A male turkroach.

>that trigger discipline
Always knew she was trash

>tranny
'redpilled'

>she

gross

Is this her sam hyde cosplay?

were you there?

Not to defend Anzu, but it's not like he can help it.

Notice in the picture to the left, Turkish anatomy shows us that they are physically unable to uncurve their finger. (see the pretarsus)

Clearly a faggot m. You can't even tell the difference anymore can you?

I want to have 10 children with Anzu and have them genocided so that we can make another 10!

Back to /k/ autist

>implying

American explorers never went out of their way to genocide natives because they believed in the wrong religion.

They went out to conquer the wild and say fuck you to whoever tried stopping them.

Just like Mexicans and European powers, Native Americans were simply in the way of American exploration. Unfortunately the Natives had no home to run to after they lost.

I can, when I pull down his pants and see a giant cock staring at me. Gas yourself

Kek

Common sense make me an autist?

>trigger discipline on a plastic gun

You are legitimately fucking autistic

Dirty Muslims like to slaughter Christ's people then deny it. Why should you be surprised? It's not exactly unique to the Turks. All Muslims love to pretend they're tolerant and civil while behind the curtain they murder anyone who doesn't ass kiss their false prophet. It'd be a benefit to the world if Greece and Armenia destroyed Turkey and split the land between them.

Dundee's saltier than a saltwater crocco because the government took his rights away.

I go shooting though?

Boomerangs aren't guns stupid

It really would, unfortunately the Greek and Armenian militaries are not powerful enough. They'd need Putin to help (which he would if given the chance) and maybe set up an independent orthodox state on the Bosporus similar to Vatican City, but without all the cuckery.

If that was a /k/ommando, he'd be raging about her owning an airshit instead of a real gun too.

Hehehh ur so funni burga

>amerifat commenting on the state of other countries

Pls stop

But you don't have a right to own it in your country.

Honest question, what guns are allowed under Aus' gun laws?

The reason is that the only reason people bring it up is to have a big stick to bash Turkey with.

The turks understand this and refuse to get on the slippery apology slope.

Calm down there, Bruce. If the spider bite hurts that much, then put some Vegimite on it.

Because Islam is a religion of peace (tm)

There are still living survivors of it. It wouldn't just be a case of egg on their face: they'd likely have to start shelling out reparations for it. Not just monetary, but likely ceding land to Armenia.

>But you don't have a right to own it in your country.

I literally walk into a gun shop, sign a piece of paper, provide an ID and mail a copy to the law, and I can buy a gun.

Okay this Jabzy dude really is not a good source on that and his paintings are all shit too.

Turkey only won back his independence because of greece not keeping their promises.
That said they invaded italian colonies until the brits were fed up with the greeks and their current leader so they abandoned them.

Soon after the soviets backed up the turks, the british themselves didn't shot one bullet and the france-armenians fought for a short time because armenia was under france's protection.

Nobody really just attacked the turks from all sides out of nowhere as stated in this stupid video.

The turks were mostly just lucky enough, because of greece's stupidity and the soviets seeing similiraties in their own uprising against tsardom.

By the way for anyone who wants to read a article edited by a turkroach check this out:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kanlı_Geçit

Because that would imply Turkey has ever done something wrong, which naturally is obscene to Turks since they misappropriately believe they are the greatest.

Maybe you should control your kids a little better.

She looks like absolute dogshit without pounds of make up and wigs.

Zhe can't keep getting away with this.

Is she doing a Hillary impression?

What's the proof of the Armenian genocide? I always hear about the Armenian genocide but I never hear any proof.

Don't do this. Creates mustard gas.

At that point, it's not a right, but a privilege.

You're preaching to the choir, I hate this fucking bitch country and its laws. But its not as bad as memes make it out to be.

>MFW he looks like beat to fuck without 100lbs of make-up on with a mad receding hairline and bags under his eyes