Wigger Hate Thread

I see alot of threads on here like "Nigger Hate Thread" "Muslim Hate Thread" ect. But so far nothing on wiggers. I think it's time we start one. Wiggers love to suck up the black man and imitate black culture because they've been brainwashed into thinking being white is "shameful" and "uncool". When you think about it, wiggers might just be the next level of cucks. At least your run of the mill cucks don't try to act black, granted they're still pussies, but they aren't so filled with white guilt that they feel the need to pretend to be another race. Wiggers want to be black so bad that they're willing to do almost anything to fit in with "the black crowd". It's pathetic.

Post wigger memes, share your wigger stories, or just share your general hatred for wiggers here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRo48zg2iyU
liveleak.com/view?i=b78_1472639575#comment_page=1
youtu.be/zN8VOsJCJLk
youtube.com/watch?v=571BuZeeQjE
youtu.be/XtW6HW8jO_U
youtube.com/watch?v=Trd49Da0gf0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S4HtcwtCjSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you want that, go to CNN or Foxnews.

Wiggers really are pathetic and it's their acceptance of the retarded black culture and trying to make it into a fashion for themselves that lead it to spread like wildfire and start ruining everything else.

I live in the South, it's been wiggers everywhere for ever. I'm sick of it.

>lead it to spread like wildfire and start ruining everything else

Exactly, blacks only make up 14% of the population, yet you could argue that the most popular form of music these days is rap music. But 14% of the population couldn't be contributing to the massive growth of this industry could they? Nope, it's the general wigger attitude that's been sweeping America for the last 30 years that's allowed this industry to thrive.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRo48zg2iyU

Fucking cool as hell. Why do you think us whites all act like them?

I've lived and worked all over the east coast promoting concerts/events and interacting with new people almost everyday.

Because of the type of events I promote, in that time I've must have met thousands of people who could be described as wiggers.

I can honestly say I have NEVER met a wigger that was intelligent or personally impressive. At best, they're some that seem street smart or clever enough to be decent artist/lyricist.

I've literally met more intelligent blacks than intelligent wiggers.

It isn't even black culture, it's just gang and street culture. The monkeys do own it though for the most part because they can't find anything else in life.

>When Twink culture meets Nigger culture.

Niggers can be any race, even white. No need to differentiate, it's the culture of being a criminal without all the negative connotations. (at least for normies)

SWE BIT

Isn't it funny when a white person acts retarded it's usually acting like a typical black.

When a black person acts smart it's usually acting like a typical white.

Yeah, wiggers are even lower than the average redneck on the iq scale. Just watch some videos on "The gathering of the Juggalos festival". I can almost gurantee you that none of them have an iq above 80.

>tfw grew up in Columbus, Ga
>tfw that's ground zero for wiggers
>tfw I spent my youth and teen years surrounded by real niggers and wannabe niggers

Fucking hate the South.

Nothing like a good ole wigger cunt from Iowa...

liveleak.com/view?i=b78_1472639575#comment_page=1

Yeah me neither, but I know one guy who was in all the smart kid classes growing up but when we went wigger, he just went dumb. I'd said he's actually smart but it's the part of his brain that tells him to act like a wigger just totally overrides it.

Drugs and booze have a lot to do with it. Abuse the shit out of both and you'll end up stupid and yet their culture promotes doing just that.

youtu.be/zN8VOsJCJLk

Yeah you can file it under "tough guy" culture too. Dudes always trying to prove how hard or tough they are when there is no actual, rational reason too. It's a sexual selection thing too, like all of "culture".

>Look girl, I act like a violent psychopath even though I'm actually a dumb pussy, but if I put on this front you'll respond to it so I'll keep pretending to be this person.

I say we give them what they want and make them honorary niggers.

Then string them up to a tree right next to their "bruthaz"

Jeez, what is this, amateur hour?

youtube.com/watch?v=571BuZeeQjE

And as long as the South rewards these assholes with attention, sex and money, it'll continue to be this way. This culture of being an idiot on purpose.

Strange how that culture is so popular here, down in the South, where the greatest congestion of blacks is. I wonder if that could be related?

I strongly disagree. Just take a look back at the 70's. The only white crime organizations were mostly just the mob and biker gangs. The average person didn't want anything to do with crime. Now every little suburban white boy wants to be a gangbanger because he hears it from the rap music that he listens to. And I don't want to be "that guy" who goes around blaming everything solely on videos games,movies, music,ect. But it would be a lie to say that rap music hasn't had any negative effects on our culture.

I curb stomp a wigger over a nigger any day. Lol jk I'd do both

Well duh. Niggers stole their culture for redneck whites in the first place. We're literally the original nigger.

Remember: Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

>I live in the South, it's been wiggers everywhere for ever. I'm sick of it.

This Stitches guy is the biggest wigger of all

youtu.be/XtW6HW8jO_U

>Always kill a traitor before an enemy
Fair enough

Bet he's a client of Michael Westen.

Still, no one is worse than Bubba Sparxxx. He started juxtaposing rednecks and niggers and now we have preppy good ol' boys who refer to each other as "nigga".

youtube.com/watch?v=Trd49Da0gf0

what is twink culture?

>go outside
>this guy walks up to you and axes why you be disrespectin him
>wat do
He just got time btw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S4HtcwtCjSw

I think it's normal for a percentage of young men to be angry and confused... We once had good ways to channel that... Now (((they))) use it to make wiggers who listen to Eminem and spend their shitty income recklessly

Your insecurity is showing.

I'd punch his fat homie in the face and grab skinny dude by the shirt and just start slapping him around till he apologized.

I'm an old fag, it's still jarring to me when I hear white young kids speak with a nigger affect.
(Broken grammar, swearing, Ebonics)
It's like "you will never get job beyond McDonald's and people will never respect you"