What do you guys think about this?

What do you guys think about this?
Even in the netherlands this happens. Just imagine that you are 12-14 and swiming with some friends. And then some people start grinding their dicks to her butt.
Women are now prefering bathing suits.

What the fuck happend.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3701385/Migrants-trained-German-pool-lifeguards-leaked-Dusseldorf-memo-reduce-sex-attacks.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

11. rapefugee forgot he cant swim

That girl in panel 5 is cute

its like a find-the-flaw game. also why is it that all of these shitty illustrations are so goddamn shitty, i mean thats some 1990 high school doodle shit.

>panel 9
This is not okay.

What the fuck are you doing, Netherlands.

>german language.
But yeah I guess it's also accepted in the netherlands I guess. We need our God emperor wilders

Why is German never translated on this board?

Honestly, there's a problem when a fucking sandnigger needs to tell you that you done goofed.

Almost all pools in Morocco banned the burkini, yet it's still an issue in Europe. I seriously don't get it.

Do mudslimes even know how to swim?

>99% Muslim
>bans burkini
what

Unhygienic. You don't go to a pool in order to swim fully dressed.

All the trash families go to the beaches, anyway.

There are regular crackdowns on islamist parties and it's not unheard of for some salafist to "disappear". Muslim countries generally don't fuck around with anything threatening the establishment.

I can't understand why there isn't an organized group of dudes who go to the pools just to keep an eye on all the migrant shitskins for degenerate behavior and take out the trash when necessary.

Europe being cucked as fuck.
I mostly disgust myself on how they pussy out most of the fucking times. And the people that try to deal with it get called a racist or even get fucking killed. "Pim Fortuyn." and the killer only gets 18 years. Am getting fucking sick knowing that the media and our population supports immigration like it's a good thing. They turn a blind eye and give our rules the blame if they fuck up.

Mine is better.

They get called out for being racist and are turn away. Protecting people is racism for some reason and prophibited.

Encouraging the Germans? Are you literally mad?

This.
I call fake.

That's what the lifeguards are for. So they hired - I shit you not - shitskin refugee lifeguards. Who can't swim. The logic is that because they speak ooga booga, they'll be able to defuse situations and better advise those with sexual emergencies.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3701385/Migrants-trained-German-pool-lifeguards-leaked-Dusseldorf-memo-reduce-sex-attacks.html

Shouldn't those shitskins talk the native language if they come to a country? The fuck are they doing in a public swimingpool if they can only talk ooga booga? My fucking god the more I see of this the more I think europe is fucked beyond belief.

>15

>The fuck are they doing in a public swimingpool if they can only talk ooga booga?

Dude, 98% of the migrants that go to public pools can't even swim. You know *exactly* why they go there.

No it isnt. SWM is Munich. Thats how these instructions look here.
I have seen them myself.

This.

We need footage of shitskins setting little girls on pressure and humping their dicks on them. Spread it ALL across the media. We can't let this continue. Justice needs to be serverd. Fuck the baised media and government. If they SOMEHOW turn it around that it isn't their fault am moving to an uncucked country. If so can any of you anons decide which country would be best.

It's a gem, innit?

16 fucking rules that these migrants are oblivious to but which every civilized person understands to be self-evident.

Saved it.

I would have said
>abandoning your country

But I'm gonna do the same anyway, and when your country doesn't want to fix itself in the first place, there's nothing you can do

Reported to the police.
Enjoy your life sentence, racist bigot.

Shouldn't you enjoy another "not real moslim" attack?

You are filth that cannot enjoy the finer culture of the orient, i bet you wouldn't be ok with being decapitated and having your genitals stuffed into your mouth you bigot.

You plebeians are the problem.
That'll be solved soon, once europeans countries are finally transformed in vibrant nations free of hate.
Your time is up, racist white male.

Stand on the tank