I often use the phrases "Really makes you think" and "Oy vey" irl just to see if I get any "Does this guy browse Sup...

I often use the phrases "Really makes you think" and "Oy vey" irl just to see if I get any "Does this guy browse Sup Forums?" looks. Anyone else use similar figurative dog whistles?

CRINGE

I use "degeneracy"

no

Yeah, all the time.
I say shit like "The ride never ends" and "It's happening" but no one got it yet.

Sometimes when I answer questions or give friendly advice, I call people, "user."

Nobody's ever noticed.

Probably done it less than 20 times, though.

Oh yeah I use that one too. It's a fun word to say desu.

>This post

I randomly point up and scream check em

>not wanting to meet Sup Forums people in real life
>not wanting to make real friends you can have epic bantz with and kick your bluepilled "friends" to the curb

Do you say lol when laughing as well?

how do they normally respond?

>using Oy vey
>not a Jew and probably some stormfag
kekked

You're now /marked/ by irl anons. I would mind my ass, just saying...

Are you trying to tell me polacks are going to try to fuck me in the ass now?

I'm always saying "what the fuck I hate 'x' now."

sometimes i mention soros or the petrodollar. these are basically considered conspiracy theories by normal people

>"user, did you see that crazy thing Trump said on CNN earlier?"
>"Yeah, it really made me think about our country's future"

Dude talking about Soros is shockingly mainstream now.

Well, I didn't said exactly that. Saw someone following you these days?

>Anyone else use similar figurative dog whistles?
"you goyim too quick to forget"
"never forget goy"
"oy gevalt"
"oy vey"
"fucking
LEAF
E
A
F"

I use the "ride never ends" phrase

I... I don't know user

PEPE!!!

what's that supposed to mean?

Kek

If someone says something off here to me I'll make sure to kill their autistic ass first during the happening

Dindu.

I spread it all over my work, which is a strip club, so it's funny when security tells me "bunch of dindus just walked in."

Then be careful. Someone might do mean things to you.

My mistake there. In my language, we don't really need to put "If I were you" before the rest of the sentence for it to make sense.
Now I see it's a bit vague when it isn't fully written.

I live near the Grand Canyon. Sometimes I go there and yell Jewish names so I can hear them echo in real life.

Yeah, I usually use the phase "Really makes you think" in a conversation to see if there are any Sup Forumsacks

>Go on vacation to Grand Canyon
>Enjoying the view
>Suddenly hear "GOOLDSTEEIIIN" echoing through the canyon
>"Da fuck?"

I generally say stuff like "install gentoo", "it's happening", "dindu nuffin, wuz gettin his life back on track, goin to church" (I don't work with SJWs that much), "turn 360 degrees and walk away".

Only once have I actually ended up meeting someone from Sup Forums (in college in the library), and they ended up being a complete neckbeard white supremacist.

White pride is fine, but contempt for other races and cultures and wanting a white world is a globalist idea.

I ended up just telling him "haha, no I heard it ("it's happening") from /r/Sup Forums"

My mother actually says "oy vey" unironically. Shes not Jewish, just grew up with them in Buffalo.
The first time I noticed I gave her "wtf did you just say?" Look

Your mom probably browses Sup Forums user let's be real here

WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

*we're

browses pole