Why aren't you fucking easy ghetto fuck freaks? Don't you know you get shit fo free?

why aren't you fucking easy ghetto fuck freaks? Don't you know you get shit fo free?
Is y'all stupid?

youtube.com/watch?v=xLTTX35LNJo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cpcn0_HNMcY
youtube.com/watch?v=o64Fz-KW1Dk
youtu.be/1uY_vIQgEds
youtube.com/watch?v=CsCfKFZYgc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn. I wish i could fuck all those baboons, pregnant pussy is amazing

>working all day not just getting food stamps
youtube.com/watch?v=Cpcn0_HNMcY

I just HIV from these videos. I know they are a joke, and they are funny, but my god it hurts knowing this is how people think.

Four of those girls have herpes.

Nah when I was in my teens I met plenty of them who would suck anyone off for $10 and fuck for $20. They're pretty disease ridden from fucking every guy in the neighborhood which is the main reason niggers moved on too white women later on as they age.

Pretty sure that song is satire.

Blacks don't wash their asses. Don't you know that? It's not a stereotype, it's like a real thing

what does EBT mean

>having sex with niggers
Really mate...

50% have AIDS

They're a parody group, chill out.

Because I have standards.

Also because I don't want every STD known to man.

Primemate

"Keywanda is having the time of her life. Her job is raising her family of 10 children while dealing with the drama of the children's fathers. Thanks to the great state of California, Kaywanda can support her lifestyle of having fun, getting "Turnt Up" and the kids can even get to eat from time to time."

Literally in the description.

holy fuck I would pay a million dollars to have Bernie Sanders make a cameo in this video, maybe rap a verse or the chorus.

Im white.
and dont want aids

If i wanted to fuck a monkey, i'd go to Africa

Every Black's Treasure

Yes Maury I'm 1000% sure he da baby daddy.

Hol on. I a blax wimmin n want some biig spuc dick in me.

Lemme give you muh numba: Fi fo fi fo fo fi fo fi fo fo

oh and this isn't the only EBT rap video either

youtube.com/watch?v=o64Fz-KW1Dk

nuh uh this bitch cheated fo sho. i was at work with my side girl that night so theres no way that she be taking my paycheck to pay for some other niggas babby

Forget these skanks check out Donald Trumps parents and even his birth.
youtu.be/1uY_vIQgEds

Is this supposed to be satire? Because that's the only thing that could make sense

why is it amazing?

two for the prize of one.

>implying mexican pussy is ever a prize

It's satire.

Apparently another one of her songs is about Craigslist prostitution.

>any retarded shithead can throw together some pre-programmed beats and speak retarded words over it and be famous even if its negative attention
>play actual musical instruments like a god, melt it all together and be a one man band and nobody notices

Heres the good one

youtube.com/watch?v=CsCfKFZYgc4

Listen here trashone. i donĀ“t give a fuck about your neggreses you can keep them all.

That may be common in California but down south we've cut welfare down to the bare minimum of what federal law will allow. Of course we highest population of blacks per capita so it's hard to tell.

Never had it?

Its always ready to go, moist af.

Pregnant bitches have crazy hormones, they are the best fucks imo.

When i was in college i fucked this pregnant girl whose baby daddy left her as soon as he found out about the baby.
I straight creampied her for a solid 3 months, she wad about 3 months pregnant. Best sex of my life.

Im now married and the sex with my wife when she is pregnant is unmatched. Just had our 2nd and last baby. Kinds sad ill never try it again. She is fixed now

Nigger please. Mexican pussy is magical.

All pussy is magical stop falling for fucking memes

Hot. Thinks for the tip.

One of my biggest fantasies is to fuck a pregnant girl.