What is your country's opinion about soviets and Soviet Union?

One of reasons of current Polish-Israeli conflict is different interpretation of history

For Jews soviets are mainly heroes who destroyed Third Reich and saved them from German nazis. Meanwhile Poles are losers who lost to Germans, and who failed to stop the Holocaust, and additionally some Poles also betrayed Jews and even killed them during occupation. Jews can't understand why Poles refused to be an ally with soviets before WW2, and why we are so anti-soviet. Generally Russian and Israeli vision of history is compatibile. Jews build statues of Red Army and celebrate soviet history. They are also aware that a lot of Jews served in NKVD and other murderous communist organisations responsible for various war crimes and they don't want them to be equalized with SS or Gestapo, and instead they want them to be seen as heroes.

For Poles Soviet Union is the same murderous regime as Third Reich. Both soviets and nazis were oppressing and killing Poles after 1939 invasion based on Ribbentrop-Molotov pact. Nazis killed more Poles though if we talk about numbers. At the same time, we have a lot of Poles in the country who perceive soviets the way Jews do. So the opinion in society is 50/50. Besides, Israelis didn't have to live 45 years under communist occupation after war, and their country wasn't impoverished by communism like ours, and instead they had an unlimited capitalist growth and could accumulate capital, so they don't have a reason for dislike for communsits. Meanwhile Poles were deprived of a normal and healthy growth for 5 decades and we pay price for it even today, just like all countries of former communist block.

Attached: 22536-004-9855C103.jpg (300x150, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP81-01035R000100010041-6.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp80-00810a004700640006-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm glad you told me what I think, so I don't have to do it on my own!
Go to sleek, Pawel. It's late.

This is why I like Poles.

>Polish butthurt

Attached: 15134113251776187.jpg (604x604, 77K)

Fuck Poland

They have NSA torture camps

>They have NSA torture camps
nice

Fuck you poland we love russia

You made aliyah from Russia?

Kill all commies

Attached: 4millionFallout.jpg (338x358, 21K)

Soviet ear was the greatest and brightest part of our history.
Immediate increase in education among general population, higher living standards and improved workers' rights compared to the r*ssian emp*re.
Free housing, free higher education, guaranteed jobs and so on.
People had something to be proud of. Even now people still celebrate the WW2 victory like it happened just a few years ago.
The USSR was great. Too bad some bastards in the government and the so-called elites decided that they want to play in capitalism and destroyed the Soviet Empire.

Fuck Soviet Union and fuck Jews. I am really sad that Jews are such faggots. I thought they are nice people.

lol ....

The Soviet Union you describe is fucking Wakanda. It's what you niggers make up and that never actually existed, but you don't care because your make-believe can't harm you.

Authoritarian murderers.

Half of Israel are Russians nowadays. It is not longer the same Israel as it was in 50s or 60s when Polish Jews were dominating group. Today Vanias and shitskin-Jews (mizrahim/sephardim) are dominant.

Do they? I didn't know that.
Is there any source?

It's not the Russians. I don't know if this happened in Poland, but in Estonia any resistance to the Soviet invasion was labeled as motivated by Nazism by the Soviet propaganda. People were killed or sent to Siberia and the faked sentencing papers said it was done because they were Nazis. One of my relatives was sent to Siberia because the sentence said he was killing Jews in Belarus at the time when he was actually imprisoned by Germans in Tallinn. Other member of extended family was some sort of commie and they got him sent back after he presented the German imprisonment documents.

But these things don't matter to some Jews and they insist that these soviet fake convictions are true gospel of Jesus.

>It's not the Russians. I don't know if this happened in Poland, but in Estonia any resistance to the Soviet invasion was labeled as motivated by Nazism by the Soviet propaganda. People were killed or sent to Siberia and the faked sentencing papers said it was done because they were Nazis. One of my relatives was sent to Siberia because the sentence said he was killing Jews in Belarus at the time when he was actually imprisoned by Germans in Tallinn. Other member of extended family was some sort of commie and they got him sent back after he presented the German imprisonment documents.

Estonia after 1945 was ruled probably by Russians. Meanwhile Poland after 1945 was ruled mainly by Jews. So here people who were against commies or considered by commies as a danger were killed under pretext of 'antisemitism' and they were labeled as 'antisemites' xD

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP81-01035R000100010041-6.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp80-00810a004700640006-7

Attached: bmp.png (413x346, 12K)

>Fuck you poland we love russia

So nothing really changed since 1800s. Jews were always acting here like fifth column and allying themselves with all our occupants and enemies such as Russia, Germany and Austria

>What is your country's opinion about soviets and Soviet Union?
that they are based

Fucking commie who dishonored Russia and deprived us of Northern territories.
But somehow very interesting country in a way.

Attached: 67618025_p0.png (1080x1215, 591K)

I wished it didn't collapse. The world was much better when there were two superpowers. Now the balance has been fucked up.

never seen a russian liking jews
I wish Spain was a republic

If current Spain were so the entire constitution of the nation would have already collapsed when they got confronted with the claim of the independence of Bask or catalonia

>If current Spain were so the entire constitution of the nation would have already collapsed when they got confronted with the claim of the independence of Bask or catalonia
republicans would have handed it better than they did it under franco or today's spain

I don't really care about having a monarchy or republic. In this day and age, they're pretty much the same shit. I also don't like the Republican flag. Purple a shit.

Giving them autocracy in its sovereignty might have been easier I guess

There was this time when Catalonia declared itself independent and got its shit kicked by the Republican it ended with deaths too. You tell me if beating the shit out of them is worse than killing them.

i know that the situation in the republic was pretty complicated at first,
maybe, or just let them to speak their own language and develop their culture

Attached: tumblr_m3iv72qmtE1qealuj.gif (193x135, 485K)

The idea of completely federalizing the country could end the non-sense. It was the idea that was going to save Austria-Hungary

m8 spain has it more easy than Turkey, Uk, and China combined to deal with regionalism, and yet you have internal struggles over it LOL

Historical autism is the reason

Federalizing spain seems obvious enough but it can't be done whatsoever with the people in charge sperging for a centralized spain since franco won.
Each autonomous community of spain is basically it's own thing but the attempt to be an unique iberian country kind of sticks them together with cheap glue.
Spains is a shitty invent of the castillians to be honest.
Catalonians would be better under the french and galicians under the portuguese. The basque country would be better the fuck alone and castilla can keep their desert.

China just needs to spread their influence more

ah
there is reason why Poland was called hyena of Europe.

it was churchill who said that poland is a hyena right?

Nothing from what he said is false, bum.

More butthurt without reason, please

>tashkent
who is this uzbek qt?

Kancolle's new destroyer derived from Soviet Navy's destroyer of the same name.

Attached: 67790955_p0.jpg (500x750, 289K)

Soviet wasn't good in many parts. But, anyway, it was best by it's ideology (equality, progress, rightness, reasoning etc), It WAS working until sabotaged from inside and outside.

lo contrario
D I R E C T R U L E F R O M M A D R I D

What's written in the image?

>and improved workers' rights
Please explain what happened in Novocherkassk in 1962.

>deprived us of Northern territories.
U know what jap? Suck cock hahaha.

america is not the best on dealing with labour strikes either

^This. Especially in the last 20 years, it was a dysfunctional nation that ended up spending a staggering 60% of GDP on defense and propping up assorted shitholes around the world like Cuba, Vietnam, Angola, etc and finally imploded on itself.

Ah, but we never claimed to be the worker's paradise. There was supposed to be zero labor discontent under communism and everyone was happy, had a job, and was provided for.

Canada officially recognizes the holodomor as a man mad soviet famine and genocide

>Ah, but we never claimed to be the worker's paradise
then what you claim to be

Nobody in America ever got locked in a mental hospital and accused of being a CIA spy for attempting to form a labor union.

>Nobody in America ever got locked in a mental hospital and accused of being a CIA
but accused of being a communist

It was never illegal to merely be a communist or a member of a communist organization, that's protected by the 1st Amendment.

LOL
and more if we talk about 50's and 60's

and the soviet era caused one of the worst eras in your countrys history today

Attached: shrek12315415.jpg (211x200, 6K)

how so

Even in the 50s-60s, it was never outright illegal to be a communist, although of course you couldn't get government jobs or military ranks higher than a noncom if you had suspicious politics, which in a Cold War context made sense and in fact the CPUSA and its longtime head Gus Hall received paychecks from the KGB for many years.

The immense irony is that one could obtain the unexpurgated works of Marx, Engels, Lenin, and Mao from radical bookstores in Brooklyn while in actual communist countries, you only got a censored version that frequently changed to correspond with current state ideology.

hey, not the same guy, but this is b.s.
russians live pretty shitty compared to the golden billion and even some "asian tigers" countries, but life under stalin was objectively better than under czars and life right now is objectively better than under brezhnev

it's always getting better, aside from the post-calamity slumps like in 1920es, 1940es or 1990es

>ussr collapses
>causes power vacuum
>everything goes to shit
?

the FBI(still) killed anybody who was considered a threat
that's worse

but you mentioned soviet era, no post soviet era

The CIA in the 1970s had about 40,000 personnel. The KGB had at least one million. Think about that.

Life under communism:

*You have no freedom or right to control your own destiny. The state tells you where you can live and what jobs you can have.
*Consumer goods are poor quality and in short supply--it can take months to purchase a bicycle, TV set, or coffee table.
*Jobs are mostly assigned based on your status as a member of the proletarian class such as "worker" or "peasant", or because you have connections to some party bigshot, and you could be denied a job if a member of your family did something politically unacceptable.
*If you complain about anything, you go to jail or a labor camp.
*Religion is either banned or strictly controlled by the state.
*You need permission to travel outside the country.
*Food is poor quality and limited in supply--markets often only have a few items on sale. People literally get sick and experience malnutrition from the shitty diet.
*There are no free elections and government officials do not have to answer to the public.
*All media, art, and entertainment must conform to the state agenda--this includes glorifying the party or the leader and schlocky propaganda art of muscled factory workers while demonizing whatever ideologies/people/countries the party wants demonized.
*The print and electronic media only report whatever news the state wants you to hear while not mentioning what they don't want you to know.
*There is no independent judiciary and you do not have a right to a fair trial or legal representation.
*Hotels and apartments are bugged, so be careful what you say.
*Some cities are "closed" meaning you cannot visit them without official permission.