Who was the best King of the Hill?

Who was the best King of the Hill?

Wow, boomhoward is a manlet, never realized that

not the cuck

Dale has his entire life paid for and does nothing in return so I think he wins really

I'll back this up. But I thought it was cool how they made Boomhauer a Texas Ranger. That was cool. His employment was something that went unanswered for 13 seasons.

Khan

The bluepilled normies

this desu
Or Hank but khan is alpha as fuck

is Bill anyone else's favourite character?

He's a exterminator and the only reason Nancy STILL has her job since they were going to give it to Luanne was because he black mailed the news station. Nancy needs him more than he needs her.

yea bills my favourite young bill was king of the hill until he married a whore.

billdozer

there was only one King of the Hill, Hank Hill

It's kinda cool, but thinking back on the show there were no hints at it whatsoever. He doesn't seem competent enough to be a Texas Ranger. He's proven to be just as stupid as Dale and Bill.

Yeah, I don't equate him as a Texas Ranger since that was too strong character development to add 13 seasons in.

That's my purse... I DON'T KNOW YOU!

Hank is my favorite. The ultimate straight-man in any comedy show, and somehow for a character that was the definition of "square" he was the most likable. He was the moral compass of the show and unlike most modern comedy, it was his idiot, narcissistic wife who served as the catalyst for the action through her despicable, unforgivable actions. I love how in one episode Peggy scoffs at Lucky "who the hell has a moral code?" and Hank just looks at her, grimaces and says "I have a moral code." It was the perfect encapsulation of their entire relationship, Peggy is fucking lucky that she latched onto a far better man than she could have ever hoped for

I kind of agree, but his character did seem to float around abi
I have already given up on this post

>>Or Hank but khan is alpha as fuck
khan is bullied by his wife and lives thru the wageslavery

Dale pays the cable bill.

if dale was dead, nancy would not get out of bed for a week

yeah redcorns bed

keep in mind hank is like 6'2" or 6'4" or something

the one that killed fitty men

lmao

I fucking hate Peggy. fucking hate her

Nancy borderline made me want to masturbate

she was flanderized, but she is good in s1

I literally love every single character on this show above any character of any other show. They're all perfect.

Peggy gets a lot of hate but I've watched the show in it's entirety about a million times and I honestly learned to love her moxy. She's such a relatable character imo. She tries to be ambitious and wild but fucks it up so often. At the end of the day though, she absolutely loves Hank and Bobby and there are so many episodes where she stands firmly by her loved ones when they're in trouble. She's a very, very human character.

Every TV show is just so fucking cynical and gross now though. Peggy has heart.

on one of the other KITH threads they said it contradicted a bunch of shit too. like why wouldn't a texas ranger not know what crack is, And why would he have all this free time to be with them too

yeah peggy always had good intentions. i think some people forget that the show requires a degree of suspension of disbelief and that the personality quirks were usually there for instruments of comedy and not something that should be a defining trait of the character.

Peggy because she canonically has a fuckable footpussy.

Peggy's defining trait is quite arguably incompetence, and blissful incompetence at that. She wasn't even that good of a mother, the amount of times she fucked with Bobby's self-esteem for her own personal gain is remarkable. I understand that she was a benevolent narcissist, and she did love her family, but she was still an awful person at the end of the day and she refused to ever admit her mistakes

and why is it bobby

that is cute but no character learns form their past behavior. it is very disappointing for a show with ten seasons