I'm glad at least Sup Forums aint buying this shit, because plebbit is buying the victim narrative hook line and sinker

I'm glad at least Sup Forums aint buying this shit, because plebbit is buying the victim narrative hook line and sinker.

But this is perfect marketing from Marvel's point of view. How better to turn up sales of a failing comic than to claim the evil GGers, redpillers and MRAs are against it?

It happened in gaming, it will happen here too.

A nice narrative packaged with the right selling points of undue harassment of a woman when in truth it isn't anything different than any writer receives when they write for shit and with such a clear agenda. The shit they're counting as """harrasement""" is literally the tamest critism you could find, and if this is the best they have then you know they're bullshiting.

A decent amount of Ideologues will shill out a few bucks just to prove their own virtue, which is what Marvel wants to happen with all their books.

cbr.com/mockingbird-writer-chelsea-cain-quits-twitter-due-to-harassment/?utm_source=CBR-TW&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-TW&view=list

Good on you for participating in their viral marketing campaign. Things like this need opponents to work.
I'm just going to walk away.

MODS FOR CHRIST SAKE

>men whining about needing safe spaces from women

lol seriously

Does anyone else think it's fucking stupid that women in the West are seen as "strong and independent" but they can't handle a bunch of tweets without crying about how everyone hates them for having a vagina?

It's like they'll only stroke their own egos when it's convenient for them.

You've cracked the code. It was all a plot to boost sales of this comic, whose run has ended.

>only women can whine about sexism! you can't be sexist against men!
Fuck off. You're literally the reason why MRAs exist.

You are totally right, the best way to deal with this attention seekers is discussing it all you can, publicize them everywhere, and be sure to make more viral thread in Sup Forums. you are doing great, bud.

>How better to turn up sales of a failing comic than to claim the evil GGers, redpillers and MRAs are against it?
worked so well for Ghostbusters, amirite?

Safe spaces in general are retarded regardless of the gender. What, do you think that women need safe spaces specifically? It's a concept made by children for children.

Sure you can be sexist against men, and sure, way too many women are doing way too much of that lately. Nonetheless, bitching and moaning about sexism on the intertubes is exactly as helpful and productive regardless of gender.

>only women can whine about sexism! you can't be sexist against men!
Where's that in the post?

Safe Spaces originated as a description of where gay people could hang out and not have to hide their sexuality

>safe spaces in general

If this is the case. Then why do these books not sell? Why are DC books consistently at the top of the charts and Marvel's diversity adventures not even breaking the top 50?

And like everything it's turned into a thing for people that don't even need it.

I'm certain that women are lower than gay men on the "privilege" chart anyways.

Like MRAs actually give a shit about gender equality.

Just fuck off already.

Jokes on them, getting bullied by a woman is my fetish

>Cries in favor of mod-intervention

>Posts anime on Sup Forums

Doning good, kid.

What, like gay bars and such? That's fine and all but at this point it's not really needed. It's just turned into an idea where any sort of disagreement or dissenting opinion is shut out.

Cause DC is actually more diverse than Marvel. Diversity sells, being huge attention whores does not.

Shouldn't they be called 'closets' then?

Why are we supposed to care about this shit?

does Sup Forums suddenly hate anime??!

I know some strong women, none of them are on twitter.
Literally the only person I know who uses twitter privately is a mentally unstable womanchild.

I think people don't realize how relatively small the twitter community is.

>implying that feminists care about gender equality
DESU I'd rather trust them than most feminists nowadays.

Nobody is saying it will work in general, but that Marvel believe it will. It might even help boost this last issue's sales.

Y'know, you can say that MRAs and feminist both whine like bitches equally but at least some feminists actually go out and do something.

>What, like gay bars and such? That's fine and all but at this point it's not really needed.

Uh, no.

How come every time media does stuff like this, right-wingers fall over themselves to take the bait again and again? What kind of retard goes, "HMM, I BETTER GO ON TWITTER AND WHINE ABOUT HOW COMICS ARE A SAFE SPACE FOR MEN, THIS MAKES MY SIDE LOOK GOOD AND COOL"?

Anime is good and cool

There are extremists for MRAs too but acting like none of them care about the genders being equal is a broad generalization. Most of them were just fucked over by the divorce laws and societies views on men anyways.

>Jokes on them, getting called nigger is my fetish

The company isn't doing so well from what I hear, but they have an enourmes cultural influennce across the entire world so something must be going alright.

I know "Marvel is dying" threads have been the flavor around here lately but 2 months is hardly "consistently".

WHY DONT THEY JUST STOP BEING SUCH PUSSIES AND ACT LIKE "REAL" MEN?

but fuck the social construct that labels women weak amirite!?

Like pull fire alarms and protest against people who doesn't share their beliefs when the difference sometimes amount to miniscule semantics?

Because men don't like being labeled as awful people or smelly crying idiots in a society where people complain about men not crying enough. If the genders were reversed none of this would even fly.

Well, considering that the people opposing women's rights in the west are either elderly hicks or pic related, they look strong in comparison.

NANI?!

Maybe you should get some thicker skin.

Being told you made a shitty product is not oppressing your rights.

>The company isn't doing so well from what I hear
They've literally never turned a profit. Sup Forums is arguably better at making money than Twitter.
>they have an enourmes cultural influennce across the entire world
Debatable. They're just a channel for influencial people, twitter themselves have very little influence.

>I want political agendas kept out of comics.
That's a pretty fucking dumb thing to say considering;
>Superman was pushing a political agenda
>so was Captain America
>Wonder woman is nothing but propaganda
>Green arrow
>the punisher

Yeah and women with nose piercings and purple hair exist. Dude, are you serious? You're really gonna pull this fedora garbage in some lame attempt to make crying women on twitter look like they have thick skin despite the fact that other retards existing doesn't justify their own stupid shit?

>Well, THESE people I don't like exist therefore these OTHER people that I DO like look better by comparison!

fuck off nigger

So does that mean Mockingbird fucked that guy and is now throwing him off a cliff to hide the fact she did?

More than the MRAs have ever done.

Those tweets are such degenerate zeta-male embarrassments that I honestly had to wonder if it wasn't a false flagging

Like who even has opinions like that and hasn't just reached for a gun and put it in their mouth already. Pathetic isn't strong enough a word.

The irony is that DC is actually more diverse than Marvel. They just don't kick up a huge fucking social media storm looking for people to praise them.

Than women should too.

Unless you like that women are victims.

STOP DERAILING MY Sup Forums THREAD

MODS PLEASE DELETE THE ANIME POSTER

Thanks doc

What the fuck is even meant by a 'social construct'? That socity deemed it advantages for men to be in the army and women in the home to push out kids? This is laid on biologi and optimising the output of any given socity. If this hadn't been the case in the socity in question they would stop existing.

Sup Forumsmblr is fucking real

Go back to whatever shithole you came from, you gargantuan faggot.

"I want political agendas kept out of comics" means "I want political agendas other than mine kept out of comics"

Something terrible is worse than nothing, user.

Why do you faggots keep giving this cunt attention?

>fucked up divorce law and societal norms on men.
That's something that feminists always work on too but that's something the MRAs don't want you to think about.

You forgot the most obvious example.

Which is a positive for MRAs, you do understand that?

Claiming any action is inherintly better than inaction is wrong.

>implying there are more than three people autistic enough to try and make some x-Gate out of it
>implying typical comic-buying audience isn't too apathetic to even bother with anything that isn't #1 sensational issue or a clear fap bait
>implying this isn't a hare-brained ploy for clicks, twitter feels, and a couple bucks from tumblristas for the tpb
It's all just really pathetic, probably not even worthy a comment on a mongolian basket-weaving forum

>le fedora meme

Everyone is laughing at you. Don't post again.

>zeta-male

Diversity means no white people these days user, it doesnt matter if you are from different countries around the world, if you are white you arent diverse enough

>That's something that feminists always work on too
They really don't considering they'd rather whine about guys spreading their legs on subway trains than men being looked down as a bunch of idiots. How many feminists are concerned with men's rights, at least nowadays? Do you actually believe feminists give a shit about men's issues at all?

>What the fuck is even meant by a 'social construct'?
i assure you its not a tumblr buzzword

generally it means a label that society uses on people

like if you play vidya youre a basement dwelling fat fuck loser or a nerd
or getting a job in nursing is considered "girly"

Fine then but that basically means the MRAs are nothing but keyboard warriors.
>b-but so are feminists!
feminist actually go out and do shit.

Not necessarily.
It could also mean "I want political agendas with a modicum of subltelty and nuance".
Marvel's not doing that these days. Marvel's doing Spike Lee joints.

When did Sup Forums become tumblr?

I really wish all twitter drama thread lead to automatic bannings

>Corgis

Is there a bigger meme dog?

>which is a positive for the MRAs
No it's not. The fact that the MRA only exist on online communities means they're not even a legitimate cause.

When feminists say they'll help men you'll have to see it like a christian claiming to help non-believers. Sure, the christian think that if they succeed they'll save a soul because that's their religion.

A feminist is very much the same, they'll save you by indrocunation and making you aware of their ideology and have you act accordingly.

>A decent amount of Ideologues will shill out a few bucks just to prove their own virtue, which is what Marvel wants to happen with all their books.

And this is why I'm staying the fuck out of Marvel.
Let's hope they keep getting their ass handed by them by DC Comics.

Signed: A marvel fan.

Yeah I do because I'm not a delusional fuck.

MAGA DOG IS BIGGER MEME DOG

>feminist actually go out and do shit.

Yeah and it's all terrible.

"Oh at least African Warlords go out and commit genocide"

Except the shit usually HARMS gender relations.

Arresting men for sitting in a position that they don't like on the train, false rape accusations, claiming all men are out to get them...

Why are you defending them so much? They're legitimate sociopaths.

So they mean stereotyping, despite if the stereotype is close to reality. Certainly sounds like a Tumblr buzzword.

>Yeah I do because I'm not a delusional fuck.

The fact that you believe that makes you delusional you fucking inbred.

>Yeah I do because I'm not a delusional fuck.
The irony is astounding.

>tfw male
>tfw dirty, jerb-stealing slav
>tfw washing old people's asses in the Great Kingdom of Great Britain
>tfw I'm a victim of social constructs
patreon coming up soon

You want to know my problem woth MRAs? There the one that are pushing the us vs them narrative.
>don't ever trust feminists
>feminism has never helped anyone and has always been bad
>all feminist hate men

Most likely yeah

>All those tweets are from 1 dude

>They aren't even a 1/10th of what is being flung around on the internet, nevermind in real life

Oh boy, das harasment.

No, it's honestly just the same thing as people who whine about pandering. It's always people upset that people other than them are being pandered to

I mean... come on. These weren't people from all around the world, it was 1 chick from literally "Africa", 1 angry Jap, and a bunch of Europeans (Americans aside).
It was diverse about as much as a christian, a jew and a muslim are diverse representations of religion.

Hence "mild diversity".

So I'm guessing being a serial killer is better than being a shut-in to you? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Yeah that's not what that is. The way you use it is definitely a tumblr buzzword.

>There the one that are pushing the us vs them narrative
Nah, it's both. The only difference is that you disavow it when one side does it.

>The fact that the MRA only exist on online communities means they're not even a legitimate cause.
There are MRA rallies, they're just always labeled as being misogynist meet ups.

Say what you want about Spike Lee but has way more artistic integrity than Marvel decision-makers.

>QUITS TWITTER DUE TO HARASSMENT

Skankhunt42 strikes again!

>I'm not a delusional fuck.

Oh, sure. I'll believe you, user.

>There the one that are pushing the us vs them narrative.

No they're not Bucko, MRA's and Extremist Feminists both do it and just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it's true.

Seriously stop posting.

The lack of self awareness is stunning

There has been an enormous imbalance towards whites for decades. Now they're pushing people of color to the forefront to course correct, and suddenly you're complaining about "muh inequality..."

No, it's honestly not. Because I hate this shit and I'm the one that's being pandered to.
It's possible, I know it's hard for you to even entertain the idea, but it's POSSIBLE for something to agree with you politically but still be poorly written. It's possible to be pandering without being PATRONIZING like this shit so often is.

I'm a minority. I deserve better than Bendis.