youtube.com/watch?v=JZ6fhp483YU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

now i dont have to use my own hand!

Curiosity, jealousy, and a bit of rage.

Was that a fart or a shit.....fuck

"Neat"

>i wanna fuck that

>tfw bookish Qyburn is actually Dr. Pavel

I actually had a pretty happy feeling when Qyburn and the Dany group had a little moment of studying the white walker

Idk it made me giddy, watching them work together for a fleeting moment

I wonder what happens if I glue this thing onto Jaime?

Fascination and intrigue

Because you can identify that he's not a villain, merely a scholar/scientist

He looks more like The Fonz.

yeah a scholar/scientist that uses living people for his gruesome experiments

Like something bad
All the medical achievements were made during studies on living people.

He's a villain inasmuch that he served a villainous queen. I guess you can't consider him any more villainous than the Tarlys

"This is terrible CGI"

It was literally in the after show analysis

it's still fucked up m8.

in the books even cersei shudders to think about the shit he does

If mengel had made his own Gregor clegane......

the tarlys don't brutally dissect living people and do other unspeakable shit to them in their evil laboratories

It's obviously a practical prop you dumb fart

He doesn't let emotion affect him or his judgements. In a sense he's the same as The Hound. They're in villainous roles and come across as such because they're professionals. Hound had emotions thrown into the mix with and it broke/freed him. Now he's more or less an anti-hero. If you removed Qyburn from the luxury being Hand affords, i'm sure he'd still be doing the exact same things, even if he was with Danny or Jon.

Is Qyburn the von Braun of Westeros?

Absolutely not. Cersei doesn't order him to continue his crazy grotesque experiments, he does them because it's his personal passion, and she just indulges him. It sickens her.

Maybe jaime has a new hand!

Literally who does he dissect that didn't deserve it?

He's trying to push Westeros past the dark ages. Since is not without sacrifice

It is sickening but it doesn't make him a villain. There's purpose behind his madness whereas you compare him to Joffrey who simply indulged his cruelty in chase of a high

Qyburn thinks he is above everyone on the show's retarded schemes and inconsistent character motivations.

Whenever they show him he is just waiting for them to shut up......

I identify strongly with this character

>indulged his own*

cersei literally just gives him random peasants and people she doesn't like

so almost nobody he dissects deserves it. And Westeros doesn't need his studies to get past the Dark Ages. A lot of Essos is already in the Renaissance.

he's literally a mad scientist serving the crazed queen

There is a reason why Qyburn is /our guy/

he's a villain but you always just have to feel good to see a person enjoying their studies and research. You know Qyburn is happy and so you are happy too

Are the dead hiring?

>he's literally a mad scientist serving the crazed queen
But that still doesn't make him a villain even though they're trying hard to push it

Until Qyburn gets a lead actress to show giner by claiming to see a rash he will never be /ourguy

Probably what to do about that sudden, uncontrollable raging erection.

>closest i'll ever get to holding a girl's hand
:(

how is he not a villain

Now that LF is dead there is only 1 guy who isn't a frowning depressed black hole of charisma.....

Besides Euron obviously

Are you saying that Barristan Selmy is also a villain because he served the mad king?

In Qyburn's defense peasants are the niggers of westeros

Barristan didn't go out of his way to conduct cruel and gruesome experiments on innocent people.

Qyburn isn't going out of his way either tho......

Those "people" in the black cells are already rotting anyway just sitting there

He's a scientist that used dying men to further scientific research, he's not doing it because he's evil

Hes immoral, but he's not a villian

You're basically enjoying the fruits of villains by using your computer, since science wouldn't have advanced this far without people doing shit like what qyburn did, irl.
retard

Again if Mengel accomplished 1/10 of what Qyburn has achieved we would look the other way in regards to injecting dye into people's eyes and trying to swap identical twins heads

It certainly is more work for him to put them through his experiments than for him to kill them mercifully or leave them there.

He doesn't only use already dying people. Cersei gives him perfectly ordinary people to indulge him for his loyalty.

He's a psychopathic mad doctor who is serving the antagonist with no moral qualms while conducting hideous experiments. I don't know what logic you can use to claim he's not a villainous character.

please explain to me how experiments like qyburns lead to the invention of the computer

The same scientists did multiple fields

When in the show do they reference these experiments on peasants?

so please explain to me how such experiments lead to the creation of the computer

>oh fuck The Mountain is already dead and can be turned

People assume a war in the south will happen, IMO Night King is taking his dragon straight to Kings Landing and make a million zombie army

Barristan Selmy is a tragic hero because he truly suffers with everything that has and does go on, in pretty much every scene he's in. Qyburn loves being a mad scientist, happily serves and even creates most of Cersei's wicked plans, and he loves torturing people and will do it for it's own sake. Don't be naive to the difference.

Use brain and think sometimes please not just reading what others tell you to think

I'm denying the claim, but it's your argument so I'm expecting you to provide sources for your absurd statement.

Why doesn't Qyburn just kill everyone and make them all zombies like Gregor so they can't be killed by the Others?

This is a comfier than expected discussion

Lmao fuckin loser you can't even explain yourself.
Qyburn is a psychopath torturer and an evil man. If he discovers something, then that's all well and good, but he'll still be evil, and the way it is now he's definitely not redeemed just for trying.

I always liked Qyburn. Too much of his immoral activity is off-screen, his soothing voice and relaxed demeanor has coloured a positive perception of him in my mind.

>oh no people are bad so we should disregard everything good they do

That's not what he said.

>Cersei gives him perfectly ordinary people to indulge him for his loyalty.

Show a single instance of this happening in the show, and no the Mountain does not count

We should disregard all findings we got from the nazi experiments too right?

He's wondering if he can learn to control them and then turn every other human into one so he can be the king of the zombies

I bet you think Werhner Von Braun should be taught as an evil man with no redeeming qualities.

You don't know that those people were innocent.

It's a guy's arm that has a green screen sleeve from the elbow to the shoulder. You see it in the behind the scenes clip on HBO's Youtube.

That's not what anyone is saying.

Was talking about in the books. In the show we don't actually see much of his experiments, or even hear of them. So I'll concede he's less evil in the show.

Though he's still a mad scientist who has no moral qualms about assisting Cersei ( and often even being the idea guy ) for her plans.

The people in the books Cersei gives to him are most assuredly innocent, or at the very least, hardly guilty enough to deserve what he does to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=JZ6fhp483YU

>Performs experiments on DYING men to save people who still have a chance of living
>Evil

Answer the question then

Qyburn doesn't seem like a bad guy t b h

I could easily see him having fallen into Dany's service if the circumstances hadn't landed him with Cersei. He would have served her well as he served Cersei. Dany would disapprove of his methods but he would assure her it's for the greater good and she would allow it and ultimately he would be the exact same character

What does Nazism have to do with Qyburn's place in the story? He's obviously a villain but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to relate with him on some level. In fact you should relate to non-terrible villains.

His most destructive idea, blowing up the sept, liberated KL from a hateful religious group that oppressed the homosexual, sex worker, and religious minority population.

it just dawned on me that show qyburn is exactly what book littlefingers supposed to be. a nice unassuming friendly man who seems like he could do no wrong. not look at the sneaky guy the most suspicious motherfucker in the 7 kingdoms.

>hardly guilty enough to deserve what he does to them.

There's something called the deterrence effect. Subjecting a handful of pickpockets to gruesome experiments will cause a much larger number of thieves to reconsider than a slap on the wrist. It's just.

and killed countless innocent people and put cersei in charge

who is of course such a just ruler

>living people for his gruesome experiments
>crazy grotesque experiments, he does them because it's his personal passion, and she just indulges him. It sickens her.
>conduct cruel and gruesome experiments on innocent people.
>Cersei gives him perfectly ordinary people to indulge him for his loyalty.
>Qyburn is a psychopath torturer and an evil man.

None of this has ever been stated on the show.

>There's something called the deterrence effect. Subjecting a handful of pickpockets to gruesome experiments will cause a much larger number of thieves to reconsider than a slap on the wrist. It's just.

Except the experiments aren't widely known among King's Landing, so this doesn't even make sense.

>killed countless innocent people
[citation needed]

It was the only way to stop the faith militant. Any other approach would cost thousands more lives.

I don't understand how not experimenting/learning from people cersei was going to kill anyway is somehow more noble

do you think those people at the trial deserved to all go up in flames
cersei is hardly an improvement over the faith militant

You think the creepy old maester, the one suddenly rising to Hand, the mysterious resurrection of The Mountain, doesn't get people talking?

What planet do you live on?

disregarding the fact that making someone suffer horribly before they die is considered morally worse than outright killing them, in the books at least, cersei gives him people she wasn't planning to kill anyway

>do you think those people at the trial deserved to all go up in flames
Irrelevant. Qyburn didn't kill them.

>You think the creepy old maester, the one suddenly rising to Hand, the mysterious resurrection of The Mountain, doesn't get people talking?

In the books it isn't widely known he's the Mountain. He goes under an alias, few people suspect he is, but it's not a commonly known thing.

Regardless, how would this work as a deterrent to thieves and imply he's doing horrible experiments to petty cutthroats in King's Landing?

Cersei only aims to kill privileged noble-born rivals. Her own sexual identity makes her sympathetic to the oppressed in the city. She doesn't hunt down minority groups for its own sake liked the FM.

Honestly this is a very good justification

Even if you don't agree with Qyburn, he isn't evil for evils sake. He performs experiments to better the lives of others

Any old lord tortures, but Ramsay Bolton took it to a whole other level, making people know not to cross him or break his laws. Similarly, the Black Cells and suffering the Queen's justice might scare some, but not nearly as much as being a subject of Qyburn's experiment.

>When in the show do they reference these experiments on peasants?

Season 3 when Jaime was traveling back to Kings Landing

Wasn't Mengele just a psycho after a certain point?
Qybie is just completely amoral. He's constantly getting results though. Have we ever seen him do some fucked shit just for giggles?

You haven't even read the books

>Any old lord tortures
No they don't. Robb explicitly says in the show he won't torture people, and torturing your war enemies and torturing random people is a very different thing.
> Similarly, the Black Cells and suffering the Queen's justice might scare some, but not nearly as much as being a subject of Qyburn's experiment.
Except Qyburn's experiments on people aren't at all widely known, so it wouldn't scare anyone.

A better question is, how is he going to die?

Probably killed by one of his experiments or would be victims.
Or totally forgotten.

>it doesn't make him a villain
sure it does you dingus

Things the "evil" queen does

Kill people in active rebellion against the authority of the iron throne

Reward those who have shown her loyalty

Defend her culture and territory from foreign invaders

Things the "good" queen does

Burns people who say the king of westeros should be westerosi

Rewards and promotes people because of their political ideology instead as opposed to merit or loyalty

Brings thousands of savages from a culture with no taboo on rape into a country with a college of medicine

nobody is arguing in favor of dany

First, Robb is depicted as naively noble. Second, we're talking about actual criminals. Lords have to deal with them and they have cells complete with torture implements. Or do you think the

just like real life
it's like ceramic work