I am 175kgs as of today, but I was only 136kgs a year ago. I have been superbinging for a while now haha

I am 175kgs as of today, but I was only 136kgs a year ago. I have been superbinging for a while now haha.

The funny thing is that I went Vegan about 5 months ago to try and lose weight and have been GAINING weight since. The problem is that now I spend so long in the store looking for vegan suitable foods that I get tempted to buy non vegan chocolate and cake, and end up buying lots and lots of it, and eating that for most of my food. I have actually not had a single day since I went vegan where I didn't eat meat and dairy, and I even have a giant notepad where I write down the justifications for eating it all.

For example today I ate 5 milk chocolate bars, 100g each. My justification for this is that cocoa powder causes acne, and cows on dairy farms often get painful cysts, so if I encourage mixing milk and cocoa, then cows will get used to it and get less cysts. I have also eaten 4 bacon sandwiches, and I justify this by writing down the names of diseases that can form on pig farms, then pretending I was testing for them.

I am in pain most of the time now. I recently broke my thumb and didn't notice because of the fat, in fact I only found out it was broken because I pressed it into a jar of peanut butter to eat straight from the jar and heard a click.

Attached: 1483043700066.png (765x758, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9MVOgLQ6Q0
tdeecalculator.net/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android
forksoverknives.com/category/success-stories/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That sucks bro

sucks
you're too far gone
all you can do now is enjoy the rest of it lol

> Fat
> Not a US flag.

I am actually sorry for you.

just stop eating lad haha

Just be yourself bro

>stealing the fat finn's gimmick now
too far leaf

Good god, I'm 97kg and I feel fat as fuck. How do people allow themselves to become morbid?

39 kilos in a year
how are you not dead yet?

Attached: pepe-the-frog.png.jpg (480x439, 24K)

get bariatric surgery you fat fuck. talk to your GP.

>My justification for this is that cocoa powder causes acne, and cows on dairy farms often get painful cysts, so if I encourage mixing milk and cocoa, then cows will get used to it and get less cysts.
Didnt get that

He thinks chocolate milk is made by feeding cows cocoa powder

Ok.. That helps a little but I still dont get it though. If it CAUSES acne then how would it help get rid of their cysts?

youtube.com/watch?v=-9MVOgLQ6Q0

tdeecalculator.net/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android

Attached: stop fat.png (948x1328, 100K)

what city do you live in? small town or big city like Toronto?

can you walk?

at that level of weight, quite rapid weight loss shouldnt be too hard if you walk a few kilometers and eat like a normal person

also, use your first world commie medicine

>175kgs
Solid effort.

>385 pounds
jesus christ on a hockey stick, im 110kg which is still fat as fuck, i shudder at the thought of a being this large

>I am 175kgs as of today
come home fat leaf man, you'll be loved by all women in here

>210lbs heavier than me
Lmao bud.
Perfect exemple that there's always someone worse than you on this earth. Enjoy your cholesterol and stroke inducing massive blockage by the time you turn 30.

Attached: 1447726036711.gif (160x159, 456K)

chain yourself to a tree in the woods with some water, and just waste away until you are beanpole skinny

Gain some more and get a contract with My 600lb Life

>Someone is fatter than me, so I shouldn't feel bad about my own shitty diet
Smh desu senpai

bump

>76 kg
>was 66 kg two years ago
>do a lot of cardio but also eat a lot of shit so my weight doesn't go down
just want to be skinny again

t. fatty

Can you see your dick?

You're a big guy.

Attached: 1495378073109.gif (640x360, 189K)

Emigrate to US.
You are in the "super middle weight" class.

You gained half of me in weight and I'm 1,8m

Going vegan is a very good idea. But you have to actually do it and also eat mainly whole foods. It can work wonders and has given many people a new life.
forksoverknives.com/category/success-stories/

bump

>be american
>using proxy to seem canadian
Hahahahaha faggot oh wait...

hahahaha you fat fuck

Joke?

try to make it on my 600 pound life and be an american hero

You know you want it fatboy

Attached: 20090902-KFC_Quadruple_Down_2.jpg (600x450, 70K)

At least you're not can-

Nevermind