RICK AND MORTY FANS

>tfw tortured by my intellect

>top of my classes
Probably a high schooler hopped up on Tumblr, no one cares

>I was at the top of my classes
>I couldn't figure out how to kill myself

What a sad sad existence when you're so smart you can't figure out how to kill yourself.

This fucking show man

This show is good but fuck I hate the fan base. We get it you conflate nihilism with intellect. Fucking kill yourself already

>tfw to intelligence to live

>suicide attempt

Can we just call this "pathetic cry for attention"? It's virtually impossible to actually fail at killing yourself, IF you actually want to die. Sure some unlucky idiots lobotomize themselves when shooting themselves in the head but unless you're one of them, you're not a "suicide attempter", you're just a faggot.

I can rationalize everything with science!

I deserve these donuts because something something covalent bonds!

so go to college where shit is actually challenging/fun.

It's not schools fault, it's just depression, which is a treatable disease.

He should try again.

>I'm super smart and deep
>can you tell be what the solution is to this high school level math equation off the top of your head?
>I'M A DIFFERENT KIND OF INTELLIGENT OKAY?
every time

This guy that lives by my dad who he went to school with shot himself in the head over a girl and lived, now he's legitimately retarded and spends all his time walking around the city. He's known as walking man cause its literally all he does. Good enough guy, but holy shit what a cuck to shoot yourself over a girl

guy I met who once called himself "socially intelligent"

I mean I've never tried to kill a person but if I did there's a good chance I'd fuck it up

Sure but other people will try to stop you killing them. If you stop YOURSELF from killing yourself, then guess what? You didn't want to die.

I want to know what those people are like.
I want to know how the conversation went.

>different levels of consciousness

"Awake", Asleep", "In a coma", "Dead"

>fix humanity

Kill everyone.

Yeah that's one way it could go wrong but I mean if I tried to shoot someone I might need a second or third shot, idk shit goes sideways

People kill themselves for all kinds of dumb reasons. He was probably clinically depressed as well as a cuck and an omega. Next time you see him, tell him I hate him.

>math
>intelligence

This is why mathematicians are among the richest people around, right?

Welcome to the real Ricks

If you miss when trying to kill someone then yeah, you've probably blown it. If you miss trying to kill yourself, then shit nigger, just try again. Remember to aim for the brainstem, unless you want to end up like this guy

>you have no idea of the struggle
>each tip of the fedora, more difficult than the last

I mean there's truth to the fact that some people are intelligent in some areas and not so intelligent in others.

Boob-ya!

Can I be an admin? I own my own pickle dispenser.

>different levels of conscious

>top of my class
>named crystal
I bet she's the best damn stripper there's ever been

intelligence is not related to success

Actually IQ is the single best indicator for lifetime success, above even social class.

>I'm supersmart because I know math
>Then why don't you have a job or a girlfriend?
>INTELLIGENCE IS NOT RELATED TO SUCCESS OKAY????

every time

he's a retard. I love rain because it makes me feel comfy, not because I imagine myself as a deep and smart nigger

Pro tip: strangling someone is not as easy as they make it look. And that pillow smother thing is fucking impossible

t. scranton strangler

I mean some people are too stupid to properly tie a noose, or think eating all the Flintstones gummies will kill them then after act like they're some war vet who's gone through some shit and need to shove it in every conversation

Did you know all the rich people in the world would be even richer if they lived as frugally as possible and never spent any of the money they've earned?

PICKLE RICCCCCCK

Imagine being so paranoid of reddit that you let it ruin things without even touching it tho

he is right you know

But would all the Rick people in the world be Ricker if they never spent any of the pickles they've earned?

>our goal is to talk and laugh

Yeah sounds like something Rick would do. Retards.

solipsism is a sure-fire sign of mental illness, most often observed in autistic people. the suicide attempt is not surprising.

I don't know, I haven't seen a single episode of this show and have no intention to.

actually if they dont invest their money in property it will decrease due to inflation

Why would a solipsist commit suicide? Even more puzzling: Why would a solipsist """attempt suicide""", ie, make a pathetic cry for attention from the people they don't believe exist?

I just watched the pilot episode. What the fuck is the deal with this show? It's literally Family Guy humour. Even South Park is cleverer than this.

This is ironic on so many levels I can't even

>Why would a solipsist commit suicide?
attention

Rain is just comfy

>rick's personality
I don't think these dweebs would make a Facebook group for attention if they had the levels of nihilism rick did

>I was at the top of my classes
Probably not even taking any honors classes.

My point was actually spend, not reinvest. Reinvesting is part of what counts as earning. But I expected your smartass response as soon as I saw I'd forgotten to make the distinction.

Attention from...? Do you know what a solipsist is?

Does he dress really nice and orate profusely while he walks? There's a guy that is called Walking Man in my city as well

from whom, the illusions in his head?

t. rebbit

You're in

lets see.. there's "woke" "woked" and "lit"

Why does this show appeal more to euphoric fedoras more than other pseudointellectual crap like Family Guy?

he meant the loose term of solipsism aka people who think they are the center of the universe, not the literal term

Sorry, but Real Ricks (tm) has a strict no niggers policy. It's not that we're racist, it's just that niggers are smelly, dumb, annoying and inclined to criminality.

So he meant narcissist but chose to use a totally different word with a different meaning instead?

narcissism and solipsism heavily overlap though

>tfw to smart too live

Because it appeals to the nihilistic athiest who see everyone around them as "sheeple"

My friends, success is relative.

There is personal success, and there is Sup Forums success

>AM I ALREAAAADY LE NORMIE xD 300K AMIRITE

There's only one response to this-

can you?

This is too good

Can you turn yourself into a pickle?

No, they're practically opposites. Narcissists cannot be solipsists, their whole identity is tied up in other people's perceptions of them.

Well then fucking say what you mean and not something else you gayfag. Get out of my house

Joke's on you, I'm already a pickle!

Ya ruined it

>tfw to intelligent too live

american education everyone

If that's true, then what is the Sup Forums of weather?

no i think you just ignored a word you didn't know

>the virgin weather vs the Chad climate

hurricanes

Help me bros...

A literal council of ricks..do they even watch the show?

Tell them how you can smoke a cigarette with your urethra.

*sigh*

Death is the total absence of consciousness, not a level of it.

Sorry, chump, but it looks like you just can't cut it among the Ricks of the world. I'd say better luck next time if intelligence wasn't largely predetermined by your genetic profile.

Peace. Dawkins be with you.

Cold wind that hurts your ears and nose

Tell them about why you wear the mask

I joined that group, it's hilarious.

>Q1
Location of the Treasure of the Sierra Madre
It's in Sierra Madre
>Q2
Here for the pickles
>Q3
If you eat fifty pounds of magic mushrooms you will trip BALLS.

Holy fuck if even weathers are Reddit now for some people, they're lost cause.

>Death is the total absence of consciousness, not a level of it.

"0" is a level of consciousness you brainlet.

a deformed midget standing on your roof and pissing on you

Sweltering hot heat so you can be inside shitposting in your nice air conditioned apartment/basement complaining about how hot it is and that you can't wait for fall.

This cannot be real

This has to be some Sup Forums false flag

Raining piss.

0 doesn't exist retard

Consciousness is a quality not a quantity, honey.

nailed it

Screenshots, faggot.

>being this much of a brainlet

>not understanding that you can quantify literally anything

Sweetie, I...

hurricanes with floods

Babe, give me the metric on which you quantify consciousness and we'll talk, mkay?