Europe died with the Lord Protector

Europe died with the Lord Protector

You all know it to be true, end the charade

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Severn
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cromwellian_conquest_of_Ireland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah man gustavous adophis is the greatest leader Germany ever had

Never heard of him, was he Greek? But Gustavus Adolphus almost saved Germany, you should look into him

The ironic thing is if he lost the Civil War the continued Puritan immigration would have made America develop much faster and we would probably never have had the North and South divide
Would have got our independence much sooner too and without all the enlightenment garbage

>(((Lord Protector)))
Fancy title for an arch-traitor who ruined England.

What about Maryland? He confirmed the right of Lord Baltimore and the Catholic settlers. Virginia only cared about money, they would have hated if too many Puritan's settled there

That's the most retarded thing I've read all day.
Charles was a gigantic cunt, yes, but the puritans of England's day weren't your fucking pastor saying it's not okay to have sex outside of wedlock or you should feel bad, these cunts would put you in stockades if you sang or danced in public like every single fucking peasant and every single fucking earl, duke, etc at the time did.
Not to mention the commonwealth lasted 6 fucking years, blimey, some fucking stable form of government, eh? Nazi Germany lasted longer for fucks sake.

Puritans took control of Maryland during the Civil War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Severn

> these cunts would put you in stockades if you sang or danced in public
Degenerates BTFO

Alright Ahmed, fucked any goats lately or did you stick to kids this week?

>Boy that Spanish Inquisition sure gets shit done. Let's make a super retarded version of that!
I refuse to believe there could be anything but contempt for Cromwell.

Puritans wouldn't have let Muslims in your country

>American education

wow yuros sure do like muzzie cock

They hung Quakers in Massachusetts why would they have let Muslims in

You say that, but the OP of this thread exists.
You actually outdid the OP on sheer retardation. I'm impressed.

Cromwell restored Lord Baltimore though. In the case of losing the war I don't think the Royalists would be to pleased with a massive exodus of their enemies to somewhere where they were a majority, they'd probably reinforce Maryland and Virginia as proxies

Thank god, Quakers helped ruin the US and Western Culture

Why did they beg the Jews to return? Because they're fucking stupid.

Yea, but he's trolling.

Cromwell was literally the worst human to ever live.

The damage his uprising caused to the fabric of Western civilization is directly responsible for what's happened to Europe today.

How?

He almost got rid of the Irish

>beg the Jews to return
Oh shit I forgot about that. Edward Longshanks got rid of the hook-nosed kikes, leading to no jews anywhere in England for nearly 400 fucking years.

Fuck Cromwell. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cromwellian_conquest_of_Ireland

That was part of the problem, yes.

>the greatest leader Germany ever had

I don't understand why you wouldn't want the Irish removed and replaced

Because I'm white, not Jewish. Must be a foreign concept to you.

That's funny, because Cromwell is the guy who let the Jews back into England after centuries.

Would you leave a saw to a rabbit? No. So why leave a productive country to the Irish? Fully replacing them with hardworking Anglo-Saxons of the faith would have been a benefit to the whole of society

>Jews run finance in Holland
>economy literally implodes because of fucking tulip bulbs
>Cromwell looks across the channel and thinks "gee, these guys are good with money, we could use some of them in our country"

>I refuse to believe there could be anything but contempt for Cromwell...
...in the transgender community.

He allowed to Jews to live in London,he set the motion for the decline.