New Rule: fuck you bigot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4f5U2imIVCg
youtu.be/fkmQpqCMyHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>limo liberal
>hypocrite
>juden

I want to see Ben Affleck drop him through a folding table.

The hilarious thing about Maher is how he'll go against the prevailing leftist narrative and then spend the next 4-5 shows taking it all back by blatantly trying to prove his lefty credentials.

He's there to be pretend reasonable

he really likes talking about how Muslims are fucking shit.

>makes LITERAL reference to how black cocks being longer than white cocks while insulting George Washington

Typical blaspheming Jew

>oh and by the way IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE HILLARY YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK
What did he mean by this?

>New rule: the audience must applaud and cheer after every dumb thing that exits my mouth
>oh wait, thats the original rule

its a show on hbo faggot go back to ur got threads reddit cunt

That's what I'm talking about. He also hates "political correctness." That's no surprise from the guy who had a show on ABC called "Politically Incorrect." He blamed the left for Trump's win too. I kind of agree with him on that.

He mad she didn't win so he cant have his new shore side villa in Palestine

Yeah I'm sure the intention of this thread was to discuss television and not incite politics. I wonder if the other posts ITT will corroborate that.
oh look it's all politics

You're literally fooling no one.

They are tho

Remember when Mos Def was on and said 9-11 was fake?

I hope Bill and '''Dr. Cornell West''' wore their brown pants that day.

Gee I wonder why

>all politics
It's the state of the world. Everything is political.

>Yeah I'm sure the intention of this thread was to discuss television
its a television show about politics. john oliver threads dont get pruned neither should this. why does the existence of this thread offend you so much? you really think that if threads like these are left up the quality of the threads you like will decline? first of all, no matter what shitty faggot cunt generals you hang out in (got, rick and picklednigger, twin peaks, breaking bad) they're all shit first of all. second of all im more patrician than you will ever be in 10 lifetimes. can you name 10 luis bunuel movies without looking them up? can you name 5 michael snow movies? i bet your favorite lynch film isn't inland empire you pleb cuckold faggot. go watch a jon jost movie and stop jerking off in those shitty generals for once in your life

Yep. Literally inseparable at this point.

Stfu fag, Maher is based

There is no one 'based' on HBO.

>reply option
why dont you stay on that website since you have an account?

I don't understand how you redditors don't realize that you are outing yourselves as redditors every time you do shit like this. It's hilarious. And reddit is a super liberal circlejerk so I don't get this projection in the first place.

Cornell West wasn't on that episode. Christopher Hitchens and Salman Rushdie were handed Mr. Definitely his ass. That being said, I can't watch Bill Maher anymore. I used to love it, but I'm a Trump fan and Bill's old personal grudge with him clouds his judgement.

Used to love him but started feeling like he was falling in line with his base on the same shit he used to stand up to them about, sadly.

Bullshit. DCW was definitely on that episode. It's on YouTube.

youtu.be/4f5U2imIVCg

>Dude Muslims are fucking stupid
>Why the fuck are you not dying for Israel right now? Are you an anti-semite?
FUCKING BASED!

Listening to half his studio audience gasp because he insulted muslims and the other half applaud because he said something is pretty entertaining

The rhetoric that "everything is political" doesn't mean that everything is directly related to contemporary bipartisan American politics.

new rule, if I ever visit California it will be to murder Bill Maher and his sycophants.

No shit Sherlock.

The 2 party system is a lie onto itself.

But everything coming out of Hollywood is propaganda/social engineering.

Kek. You can literally see them transition from 'you go black man' to trying to reel in the 'crazy nigga'.

Ok, well there was an episode from 2009 where he got obliterate by Hitch. Mos Def is literally We Wuz Kangz tier, not even an exaggeration.

youtu.be/fkmQpqCMyHc

Yeah. By that time they had time to prepare for a hatchet job.

I'm sure it was a total coincidence he was detained in South Africa during the election cycle.