youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jX-1i54C6v-3VA6VSgB1YwK
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jW4h_lty2-xuDpxoA6XvONE
youtube.com/watch?v=wzynUQ-rp3s
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jXEAllCTPdAWExOMVS0sgd_
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jXRncsb5FlIYFTdX5plEJc_
youtu.be/NabSA5gJrPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel the same with pic related.

I've seen this on Sup Forums plenty, with people going back and forth on the incest question

fuckdamn loved these.
it always baffles me when people think that matters about animal characters. that's like getting upset about incest for GAY characters

Tried making threads for 101 Dalmatians: The Series on Sup Forums so many times. Loved the show growing up. Still remember it fondly. The threads never took off. Then, two years ago, somebody else makes a thread and it becomes a big hit. Several 500 post threads.

My father died that week. The threads may have been full of people wanting to jerk off to Cadpig, but just being able to post about the cartoon and talk about it helped me get through a dark time. It was like I was a little boy again, watching it every Saturday, being too afraid to admit to my brother that Cadpig was my favorite character because she was a female character.

for some reason, that time when they made a .. movie? of the main four.. and they were billed as "Uggy, Roy, A pig, and Spit" cracked me the fuck up
then again I adored Quack Pack so apparently I have shit taste.

That was the "Shake, Rattle & Woof" episode.

Lucky Presley, Cadpig Halford and Rolly Pete?

I always wanted to fuck that chicken.

you have to admire the balls in adding another major character to a show that already had 101 fucking dogs, but Spot was actually pretty neat. i'd ship her with Gonzo. I swear she's the same voice as the muppet babies version. or at least the inexplicably brown girl from chalkzone

Always liked the Making Of episode, which was a fake documentary about the show being made, in which all of the characters were actors. Pongo and Perdita being upset that they didn't star in the show when they starred in the movie. Seeing the characters audition for their new roles. It was a fun one.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2aYUCQzrh8

it was also neat having them explain how they decided to make it all american instead of english
i was like OH, yeah, they did do that.. I didn't notice

Cadpig was Sup Forums's flavor of the month once or twice

Spot was an early Tara Strong role believe it or not

Before she got married. Credited as Tara Charendoff. One of the more unique voices she did.

ohhh now i know why it sounds familiar then, Bubbles would slip into that voice when she was doing an impression of the mayor

earlyish. she was kitty white in the old american hello kitty cartoon so that's back to '87

How the hell did that work?

we got a bunch of drawfags doing stuff, it was okay

Who is this semen demon?

Mettaton EX from Undertale

is that drawn by the raine dog artist?

Gotta admit, that made me chuckle

Zombie Hotel

There's got to be someone on here that can relate to this one.

I vaguely remember this. My niece watched it. They would dance to get ideas. That's all I remember about it.

Cadpig ranks right up there with Zoey Trent and Jenna from Balto for dogs I want to _pat

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jVVrjuHtjE8zAXg4xrWaxEi

surely Martha is in there

youtube.com/watch?v=eyuNrm4VK2w

I stumbled upon this movie a few months ago and was surprised how enjoyable and unique it was for a low budget cgi movie. Never seen it mentioned on Sup Forums.

That's because the girl wasn't attractive

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jX-1i54C6v-3VA6VSgB1YwK

We watched this in middle school

Oddly, even though it was made in 2007, I always thought it felt like it should've been made 10 years earlier. It had a certain a e s t h e t I c to it that reminds me of primitive Internet/cgi

someone's talking into their phone

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jW4h_lty2-xuDpxoA6XvONE

Was it the other one made in 2007? There were two independent versions from the same year, but I never watched the other one since it just didn't seem as creative from what reviews said.

Season 1 was good, but the episodes after that take place in the genie-land are pretty contrived, especially thanks to the goofy comic-villain and lack of central realistic tones. I really like how despite the show being targeted towards girls, the joke male character actually has a strong and decent relationship with the lead, as well as enough character to be something other than a nuisance/annoyance plot device (the reverse of which is the only real problem that I had with dexters lab)

t. father of 2

youtube.com/watch?v=wzynUQ-rp3s

The one I saw had the voice of Hank Scorpio being taken away from the Flatland and into the 3rd dimension by a supreme being, then going back to share his discovery with everyone

Is that the one you saw?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jXEAllCTPdAWExOMVS0sgd_

... doesn't that describe finding nemo?

Watched? I didn't even know this existed.

Um, not sure. I think the high budget one had a girl protagonist. I was just wondering since the one I posted has some geometric shape violence that I wouldn't expect them to show in 7th grade.

Is this family guy

Never saw this, but apparently it's nothing like the original movie and makes it "hip" and "cool" for 90s audiences

surprisingly no. and it was actually really good. an early example of animated comedy's proven "get some standup comedians, write some okay stories, and let them just be hilarious" formula.
the girl cat is mai waifu

The stop motion pilot for this show was actually pretty cool. It's a shame they didn't go with it.

wouldve been an even quicker death sentence
besides, although the flashimation looked cheap in a few places, it gave them a lot of personality

Considering the way dogs act around eachother, it wouldn't be farfetched to assume Cadpig would occasionally start licking Lucky's hoo-hoo. Or even Rolly's.

eventually? right away.

I don't know what the general consensus is around here but I enjoyed the hell out of it.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jXRncsb5FlIYFTdX5plEJc_

I don't really remember anything about this show.

Good show, but the way they kept recycling scenes from the movie (most notably the dam bursting scene with the runny nose) was cheesy as fuck

all i remember is the daughter saying 'uh-oh looks like he has to take a peee' because kath soucie fuckin sticks in your head

Zombie Nazis rolling down the highway...

youtu.be/NabSA5gJrPc

That thing had a show? All i remember is the horrible SNES game

What's your opinion on the switch to full CGI in the next season?

Lavender Castle
Brambly Hedge
The Silver Brumby
Frankenstein's Cat
The Baskervilles
Bibi Blocksberg
Sparkle Friends
Pocket Protectors

This was a good show, why does no one love it.

I actually do, still remember the noodle dance

only thing i remember about this show is the scene where stroker gets stabbed in the ass in prison