MEXICO AMERICAN ALLIANCE

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=BhsTmiK7Q2M

Today Donald Trump visited Enrique Pena Nieto in an effort to branch out to Mexicans and the Mexican government.

Trump was the only one that responded to Nieto's request for a dialogue while Hillary rots somewhere in a corner not giving a shit.

Let's give praise to Trump for being the better person and showing everyone that he isn't an evil person!

Fuck you Hillary and bump.

FUCK YOU STUPID SPIC OP DEATH TO MEXICANS EVERYWHERE!

Enrique is a handsome man, too bad he's a fucking manlet.

Donald is an ugly orange, but he's got the height.

I guess the two are meant to become lovers.

Don't feel too bad Canada. The US and Mexico will make room for you under the covers once we're done.

FUCK OFF SPIC

We have the best looking leader and he's not a manlet. He's got both qualities in contrast to Drumpf and Enrique.

Bumping ftw

No, Trump and Him are best friends now.

Your leader is a perfect faggot and just what you fucking leaf deserve.

Go away Hillary.

Ok, third world country that no one gives a shit about.

Reporting in

we need TWO walls, damn it

You do NOT talk to texas that way, you motherfucking leaf fuck

>Canada
>Only NAFTA country that wont have a wall

Shameful

I'm totally fine working with Mexico and strengthening North America. I just want the demographics to reverse here. There is no reason we can be great allies.

Cant*

Goddamn, Leaf's have been salty today. I didn't realize you loved us so much.

Maybe you can be a best friend when you stop being so fucking gay. Mexico has better food, better women, and better morals.

t. USA's bitch and nothing more

Okay salty country quickly becoming Allah hu akbar tier.

came here hoping for this thank you user

>while Hillary rots somewhere in a corner not giving a shit.

She's really sick. She can't travel. It's all coming apart for her.

As long as they pay for the wall I'm down for a closer friendship with Mexico.

#Beaned

There is no alliance between the US and Mexico. Get that notion out of your head, you filthy fucking wetback.

>1 mexican flag

pol is aboard of beans

Mexico would destroy Islam. You faggots have a proud feminist cucked leader. Why the fuck are keyboards even legal in leafland?

Go ahead and kill them you schizo fucks

Perfect

Thanks to these recent developments I bet by October/November it's not going to be a question of "Wall: yes or no?" but rather "Wall: who will build the better one?"

Hillary's definitely going to come out talking about how she's very much for a wall on the U.S. Mexican border by the first half of October (hell she'll probably double down and say how she'll put one on the U.S. Canadian border if she's elected president)

Screencap this

Praise the god emperor!

MAGA!

ROLLING TO SUMMON KEK

DUBS WILLS IT

>There is no alliance between the US and Mexico.
We are already allies.

Canada is butthurt because they came here and offered open borders thinking we'd be mad at USA for calling our scum as the scum it is and would instead send all our beans to Canada for their cherished multiculturalism.

>Hillary rots somewhere in a corner not giving a shit.

More like sitting in a corner shitting herself

Didn't got to Mexico, didn't go to Louisiana, no press conference in 265+ days. Is she still alive?

Nigger, the Mexican-American alliance makes 26% of the world's money.
USA has structure and systems, Mexico has resources and people, we're an unbeatable economic powerhouse and that's exactly why all your liberal media is trying to prevent you from realizing the most openly jew-hating country in the continent is your actual greatest ally.

>Trump the better person.

>When did we NOT know this?

fucking this

at least Mexicans work and pray to Jesus, unlike niggers

>Now, now! That's no way to talk to your illegal housekeepers, Hillary! Shame! You should apologize immediately!

Don't you mean Sup Forums is aboard FOR beans?

>We LOVE Refritos, mothafucka!

>Hillary rots somewhere in a corner not giving a shit.
Oh she's giving a lot of shits. They fill up her diaper and she needs to be regularly changed, literally.

You're a protectorate. You're his fancy princess peach under a dewy umbrella

Is Trump's alliance an "only Nixon could go to china" type situation?

Aaaaand you're Chile. Nobody recognises your flag you're garbage. Roasting any guinea pigs tonite or is that peru? Use this

Now is not the time to sperg out hillary

Hi, CTR. Get the fuck out of Sup Forums.

I think that is a very precise and accurate comparison.

Finally Sup Forums is realizing Mexicans are our friends and allies in the struggle against the eternal kebab.
>feels good

it's got to be a fake kekekek

Dammit Julio.

FYI this is masonic. Minus the hand grips themselves. Pic related.

Not that I'm surprised they are masons, more like I'm surprised we are all too stupid and distracted to notice.