What do you think cavewomen were like

what do you think cavewomen were like

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/
reddit.com
cracked.com/article_22142_5-badass-facts-about-women-that-history-books-leave-out.html
lapresse.ca/sports/tennis/201405/26/01-4769895-bon-depart-pour-eugenie-bouchard-a-roland-garros.php
youtu.be/x7CeIli4k10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably slightly better than modern black women

>what do you think cavewomen were like

Sexual

Like modern women, but they cooked.

snu-snu

>OOH OOH AHH AHH CHADGAR BRING BIGGEST HUNK OF MEAT ME FUCK CHADGAR

same amount of brainpower at least

hairy. Very hairy.

Probably smelly but had a lot of berries.

Hairy, bad teeth, and super smelly.

Quiet.

men would have to make their clothes..

they wouldnt wear straps of leather.

Good god

>"Springflower HATE that bitch Morningstar! She slut! I mean, Springflower hump Grod and Bear-Heart but she was stupid then...it different"
>"Uh oh, here she come..."
>"Hiiiii morningstar! Want berries?"

Tons of vaginal hygiene problems. You'd smell that stank puss from 2 miles away son.
Most women would be ugly hairy plebs but some women would understand the importance of cosmetics and would fuck Chadgar

That pussy smelled so bad, they thought they were zombies

If that's true why are we not attracted to hairy women?

>implying I'm not attracted to disgusting hairy Portuguese slut

>hahaha lol people from a few thousand years ago were LITERALLY dumber than chimps hahah than one dayy we just gots super smarts

They had dingleberries hanging from their Pussy and ass hairs OP. Imagine fucking that.

I am. In fact, hairy natural girls who don't shave or use deodorant is my primary fetish.

He said cave women not Hollywood jew images.

good lad

Oh, so are you saying women back then didn't look exactly like that? Are you actually saying that?

Their teeth would actually be in great condition because no sugar

Why Ook have more rock than me?

Cunts just like today's women. Next question

They weren't smelly idiot . We ate well back then. Berries, fruit, meat. Makes pheromones more pleasing. All we eat now is processed garbage that makes us stink. Fucking get knowledgeable before you comment.

Probably lying on furs fiddling with their children while the men hunted.

Kek, this is gold. You know Springflower would'veactes like a slut if she wasn't a landwhale.

You have a lower IQ than a cave person

bigger question is who do you guys think cave-blacks and cave-jews were like?

Smarter individually, capable to back that ass up to inspire a wind god.

Are you really this stupid?

>reading comprehension

A summer's day the order came
The enemy has taken our land
Death and blood on all of them
We'll never bend
They shall die by our hands
and never come back again
My brothers held swords in their hands
and my father said they'll never bend
But suddenly my mother said
Remember them
You will never see them
never see them again
When they were gone my father cried
Took his sword and left his wife
My mother said you're all I have
Now they're all gone
So never leave me
Never leave me, my son
A summer's day I took my sword
To take revenge despite my word
Oh I'll never bend I said to her
Remember me
You will never see me
Never see me again

Let me give you some gold

Reply with a better argument if you want to prove me wrong

I like a nice bush on my females

>cave-blacks
No need to speculate since you can observe them today.

Haha I understood what you said perfectly

I don't know about cave jews but you can walk around Detroit to see what cave-blacks were like.

And they wouldn't smell the way we think they did since most people back then lived near rivers...

A French Cromagnon Woman

Do you know why sweat smells bad? It's really that simple

>Better break out the IQ talk
>See everyone I openly mention IQ
>I must disregard the definition of IQ
Don't you have traffic to block Jamal?

Yes this also. And we didn't eat foods that rotted our teeth so quickly like refined sugars in everything today. Most the foods they ate didn't give them bad breath.

What's wrong low IQ?

>clean running water is not an established commodity
>therefore showers are not an established activity
>it then follow that humans stay considerably dirty as the days pass

Sweat smells bad because of bacterias that develop in that medium, and then die and shit up the place.
i.e. sweat doesn't smell bad on release, it starts smelling after you've been sweaty for a while

...dégoutant, ca chatte doit etre dégueulasse, Bubba...

Funny France, since we retrospectively fucked your people(Neanderthals) to death.

>Cave blacks

"Hey look M'Pemba! What's that dry yellow dirt stuff growing in the distance?"

>Cave jews

"There is no spirit but sky spirit!"

"Remember the 60 ambushed outside forest!"

That's true too but that's what pheromones are for rube.

That's what I asked him.

His argument that sweat wouldn't smell bad because of diet is rediculous because sooner or later bacteria would come regardless of what you ate

HEY EVERYONE, HE'S A NIGGER

My bad, I mixed up you two gentlemen.

You think people in the wilds of Africa completely isolated from civilization smell good?

Not even a nigger. Just walk upright.

People smell disgusting being outside all day, sweaty and humid.

>Spending all day outside
>Shit and piss, nothing to wipe
>Showers would be hopping into rivers or standing in the rain, which would make them smell worse.

>cave blacks

AYO unga bunga ya bunga sayin we WUZ unga and SHIET? MUH FUGGIN unga

Bacteria hur dur. How bad was bacteria back then? Who knows. We may have just recently obtained this bacteria in the millenia.

Id imagine the vagina would be cleaner. There weren't stds, and vags naturally maintain themselves. Modern soaps cause the stink

Look champ you missed it all, I don't get why you even made a comment the rock quantity was in reference to the wage gap. I think you can go home now: reddit.com/

So much bantz, I have to call it. BANTZ!

Another one

Je ne comprends jamais les cocus FRancais qui répondre an Anglais au Muricains...

There's tolerances to put in the equation. You're not thinking outside the box. Growing up to certain odors you can gain immunities to. Like a person smoking a cigarette forgets how bad it smells and tastes eventually if they're around it enough.

daily reminder that humans have been anatomically the same for the past 100,000 years if not more

>Bacteria hur dur. How bad was bacteria back then? Who knows. We may have just recently obtained this bacteria in the millenia.

This really can't be a serious post

>Ogha boogah gib reparations
>oy vey remember the cruxicaust

Fuckable I reckon, plus they could work gathering berries and other useful shit, unlike the modern woman.

>Look champ you missed it all, I don't get why you even made a comment the rock quantity was in reference to the wage gap. I think you can go home now: reddit.com

What the fuck are you even talking about now, are you really this triggered low IQ?

TA GUEEUUULE
JPP DE TA POUFFE NAGEUSE
PUTAIN D'AUTISTE QUEBECOIS DE MES DEUX

This article made me feel more understanding of ancient man than anything before.

"Many archaeologists have recently decided that most cave paintings were probably made by women. How the hell can they possibly know this, outside of finding ancient signatures scribbled on the backs of charcoal mammoths? Well, on average, female hands have a ring finger that is shorter than the index finger (whereas in men, it's the other way around), and this difference is believed to have been more pronounced among ancient people. Applying this rule to the handprints left on cave paintings, scientists have come to the conclusion that nearly three-quarters of them were made by females.

The paintings could have been part of some kind of ritual (some hunter-gatherer societies had female shamans), or they could have just been the result of too many hours sitting alone in a dusty cave on Saturday afternoon.

And when female archaeologists began studying the Venus figurines, they noticed that they seemed awfully familiar when viewed from a certain angle -- that is, from the top down. The figurines bear a striking resemblance to the way women, particularly pregnant women, would have seen themselves while looking straight down at their bodies -- basically, just a tidal wave of boobs, belly, and thighs.

This female perspective has given rise to the alternate theory that, far from being masturbation aids for beta males, the Venus figurines might actually have been self-portraits, something for the pregnant, cave-bound women to occupy their time with -- while the menfolk were out on their food-battling runs or in order to track the progress of their pregnancy, sort of like an ancient, growth chart."

Quote from cracked.com/article_22142_5-badass-facts-about-women-that-history-books-leave-out.html

Ignore the article's alternate title. Some SJW working for the site changed authors original title to something that implies men are sexist.

>Like a person smoking a cigarette forgets how bad it smells and tastes eventually if they're around it enough.

Yes but they STILL smell bad.

>PUTAIN D'AUTISTE QUEBECOIS DE MES DEUX

Tu m'as l'air triggeré, Jean...

Depends on where you go

Kenyans smelled WAY better than the Indians when I visited

>rivers and rain make them smell worse.
Nice meme , because you don't understand how pollution affects rain and rivers you deserve to be embarrassed. You don't get that back then it wasn't polluted so it would have a neutral pH and wash all the bacteria away.

They wouldn't smell. You'd smell just like them and wouldn't notice any difference

English or get the fuck out, robust spear chucker.

Unga bunga rock stop.

Yeah if you come in as a foreigner to their tribe yeah they may smell different . Usually you are born into a tribe and raised there and get used to smells m8.

>wouldn't notice any difference

If I don't notice the sun in the sky does it mean it's not there?

This to be quite honest

Yes, because how you perceive things is all that you'll ever know.

Hon hon, il ce le fait dire mais pas moi..

Like this

So if I don't see the sun it's "literally" not there?

Basically like greek women but with less fur, and they were probably way smarter.

As far as you're concerned yes, it isn't there. Do you believe in ghosts?

>il se plaint qu'un français ne répond pas un américain en français
>il poste des photos d'une fille qui est fière de ne pas avoir un accent canadien

lapresse.ca/sports/tennis/201405/26/01-4769895-bon-depart-pour-eugenie-bouchard-a-roland-garros.php

>«Je pense que c'est un accent un peu plus anglais, a-t-elle répondu. Mon français était meilleur quand j'étais plus jeune, je le perds un peu maintenant. Je ne parle pas avec un accent québécois, alors au moins, ça c'est bon.»

>- Vous arrivez à parler avec un accent québécois? lui a demandé son interlocuteur français.

>«Je peux, oui, mais je ne veux pas maintenant», a-t-elle dit à la blague.

I bet you think the scented Jew smells good when you light it? You probably go outside and think its smelly around farms. You have been brainwashed into this with your post modern life.

Your senses can become dulled especially your nose . Like if you go into a fucking car and that person has a dog , and she takes it in there all the time and she doesn't clean it then it will fucking stink like wet dog . But that person won't notice the smell because he/she is used to the smell from taking the dog out all the time. You following ?

Lol obviously the guy with the club has a small dick otherwise he wouldn't be wearing that pelt around his waist.
Faggot.

ive been on this board for 3 years and this is the firs thread ive seen where other countries got along with usa.

>I don't see the sun I guess it doesn't exist,

Jesus Christ how fucking stupid are you?

Mais son accent est tellement hot, Kevin...

youtu.be/x7CeIli4k10

I tell my fiance not to shave.